Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1532. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 17, 2016, 10:10:48 AM
Liverpool vs Manchester United, which is awesome to me, guys do you bet on this match? generally i prefer MU more, but Liverpool is a good team though, MU came back they scored 3 goals in last round, so i think they will score this times, so does liverpool, for me i will bet on both teams to score. Cheesy
yes its a difficult to predict
but i am prefer to bet draw score Smiley at 1-1
what do you guys thinks about match stoke city vs arsenal?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2016, 10:10:39 AM
Arsenal is in trouble becouse of injured defensive midfielders,look last two games Arsenal has lost 7 goals
LFC-United
LFC is unpredectible,young players are fresh and thay will see his chance,United is schematic
LFC win,if injured players will play 3-0

Now 2-0

I am not as confident in Liverpool as you do, but I think they could win with a goal or perhaps get a draw if unlucky. Liverpool +0 @ 1.818.

Because of Liverpool play at home anfield doesn't mean they really had an advantage, anfield aren't scared stadium anymore. Away team always happy to hunting a point there especially Manchester united, I will pick draw or away for this.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 17, 2016, 10:10:16 AM
Premier League The two matches I'm sure both teams to score added 9 team to parlay 2 teams from EPL
Event : Liverpool v Man Utd  Both teams to Score
Event : Stoke v Arsenal Both teams to Score

https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=15sa7DitXhaK3coeyQtbHaRL7ohqLaaXXi
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
January 17, 2016, 10:08:14 AM
We are betting NOW LIVE on Liverpool v Manchester United :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire match !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Good Luck & Happy Betting Smiley

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 17, 2016, 10:00:13 AM
Arsenal is in trouble becouse of injured defensive midfielders,look last two games Arsenal has lost 7 goals

All of these injuries will not be a matter to arsene wenger. Arsenal has always had injuries most of the season and yet this guy always pull it through amd always make arsenal to be in top 4 most of the season. It will be anpther win for arsenal today and there is no doubt about it, stoke is not really a problem for wenger
Activity: 840
January 17, 2016, 09:34:33 AM
Liverpool vs Manchester United, which is awesome to me, guys do you bet on this match? generally i prefer MU more, but Liverpool is a good team though, MU came back they scored 3 goals in last round, so i think they will score this times, so does liverpool, for me i will bet on both teams to score. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2016, 09:34:12 AM
LFC-United
LFC is unpredectible,young players are fresh and thay will see his chance,United is schematic

Now 2-0

I am not as confident in Liverpool as you do, but I think they could win with a goal or perhaps get a draw if unlucky. Liverpool +0 @ 1.818.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 17, 2016, 08:20:37 AM
LFC-United

Now 2-0
Activity: 420
January 17, 2016, 08:13:27 AM
Liverpool vs Manchester United Manchester United to win this match @3 at this odd why not to place some small amounted bet.This is opportunity about what I think I will win because Man Untd is much more better than Liverpool in many ways.

It's 50% 50% for me. Both teams have a same chance to win, and for liverpool vs manchester united i don't pick who will win but i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Activity: 476
January 17, 2016, 08:11:03 AM
Whether the best safe pick for Liverpool vs MU is both teams score?
I want to bet all in for this match or whether you have any suggest?
Activity: 896
January 17, 2016, 08:10:41 AM
I am also doubtful about Liverpool it is not playing good so that it will be hard for it to defend this match against Manchester United maybe this match will be finished draw or away to win and i have my bet on double away or draw @1.55
Activity: 784
January 17, 2016, 08:09:08 AM
Both teams to score will be good pick for Liverpool v Manchester United i think this match will go over 2.5 goals and Liverpool will win this match on home ground.
I do agree this is only option where you have chance to make some nice profit on your money placed on this match.The chances for both teams are equal and most probably we will see no one winner of this match.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 17, 2016, 08:07:00 AM
Liverpool vs Manchester United Manchester United to win this match @3 at this odd why not to place some small amounted bet.This is opportunity about what I think I will win because Man Untd is much more better than Liverpool in many ways.
i guess you are right the odds are good and United didn't win much in their last couple games they need this win so they can not fall down and away from the top 4 since almost all of the clubs above them have won and LVG chances of getting sacked will be higher then ever
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 17, 2016, 07:59:51 AM
Activity: 686
January 17, 2016, 07:57:09 AM
Both teams to score will be good pick for Liverpool v Manchester United i think this match will go over 2.5 goals and Liverpool will win this match on home ground.
Activity: 700
January 17, 2016, 07:53:31 AM
I also think Liverpool has some problem and missing star players but i think this match has good chance to have more than 3 goals and over 2.5 goals with attractive odds will be worth for betting there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 17, 2016, 07:47:45 AM
Pick Man. Unt. +0 @2.22.
Liverpool has some injured players such as Sturridge, Coutinho, Origi, Skrtel

My pick is the opposite of yours. Liverpool has done well against big teams this season and they are playing at home. With the way Man United is leaking goals in defense, there is a high chance that Liverpool will get the points.
the game is hard to predict anything can happend it could end with both teams score and i do not expect here more than 2-3 goals.
Activity: 896
January 17, 2016, 07:46:19 AM
Liverpool vs Manchester United would probably be a close match and I would not be surprised to see any of the results in 1X2 betting. But I think they both will score today and will bet on Liverpool v Manchester United Both Teams To Score @ 1.88.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 17, 2016, 07:31:50 AM
Even though I'm an Arsenal fan myself, I wouldn't be sure to go with Arsenal win against Stoke specially when it's played at Britannia Stadium as they play in a very physical way and sometimes its more of a rugby than soccer so they sort of cancel out Arsenal style and Arsenal mostly struggle way facing them therefor a Draw would be a better choice I guess.

This is just another challenge for arsenal to face, if they cant even beat stoke city in the away game then they stand no chance in champions league. Ozil and giroud are right now in good form so it should be easy for them to score at this match besides that cech has been great this season as well so there is nothing to fear
legendary
Activity: 1344
January 17, 2016, 07:31:06 AM
Pick Man. Unt. +0 @2.22.
Liverpool has some injured players such as Sturridge, Coutinho, Origi, Skrtel

My pick is the opposite of yours. Liverpool has done well against big teams this season and they are playing at home. With the way Man United is leaking goals in defense, there is a high chance that Liverpool will get the points.
Jump to: