Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1533. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2016, 07:27:40 AM
Pick Man. Unt. +0 @2.22.
Liverpool has some injured players such as Sturridge, Coutinho, Origi, Skrtel
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)
January 17, 2016, 07:18:07 AM
Arsenal has very high odds it is worth to take risk on it that is why i have my bet on Arsenal ML i believe in it it has ability to beat Stoke City.
Even though I'm an Arsenal fan myself, I wouldn't be sure to go with Arsenal win against Stoke specially when it's played at Britannia Stadium as they play in a very physical way and sometimes its more of a rugby than soccer so they sort of cancel out Arsenal style and Arsenal mostly struggle way facing them therefor a Draw would be a better choice I guess.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 17, 2016, 07:10:27 AM
My prediction for the match liverpool mnu
HT draw or under 2.5 goals
Full time will be over 2.5 goals
many gambling sites that do not provide betting on under 2.5 goals at ht
I do not look at directbet also for that bet,
only available under 1.5
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 17, 2016, 07:06:35 AM
even though Im a manchester united's fans but Im guessing this could be another boring match with both team trying to score but waste alot of opportunity or there could be a twist with rooney scoring again. He had not score for months and yet he came back in 2016 with 3 goals so far

I don't think it will be a boring match, i think this match will have many goals. that's why i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on this match.

You need to think based on statistic and not your feelings. The only reason people like to play in sportsbetting is because they can analyze it from some statistic and it is not just a pure luck, if you are guessing it through a pure luck then you have much more fun by playing in a pure luck based game like dice

Yeah i think this is called sharp and square betting differences.  I know i only bet for fun though on football and i have heard some people can beat the game based on knowledge without in depth market analysis, not sure how true that is.

Some people got some knowledge based on statistics and news regarding the starting lineup of the team, with this the person could bet earlier than the others and got better odds than most of the people so it is not really a random bet based on luck to try to win the high odds bet or some other thing like that
Activity: 952
January 17, 2016, 06:58:58 AM
Thats my picks for today:
Man City to beat Crystal Palace @ 4/11
Liverpool to beat Man Utd & BTTS @ 4/1
Arsenal to beat Stoke & BTTS @ 5/2

A bit risky but really fancy this Wink
Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 17, 2016, 06:56:33 AM
My prediction for the match liverpool mnu
HT draw or under 2.5 goals
Full time will be over 2.5 goals
Activity: 686
January 17, 2016, 06:54:51 AM
Arsenal has very high odds it is worth to take risk on it that is why i have my bet on Arsenal ML i believe in it it has ability to beat Stoke City.
Activity: 700
January 17, 2016, 06:54:23 AM
Liverpool - Manchester United double chance home or away @1.38 is what I selected to bet because I am not sure about other available options fully.Stoke - Arsenal both teams to score yes @1.79 for this match Stoke City will make at least 1 goal today.
legendary
Activity: 812
January 17, 2016, 06:36:38 AM
even though Im a manchester united's fans but Im guessing this could be another boring match with both team trying to score but waste alot of opportunity or there could be a twist with rooney scoring again. He had not score for months and yet he came back in 2016 with 3 goals so far

I don't think it will be a boring match, i think this match will have many goals. that's why i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on this match.

You need to think based on statistic and not your feelings. The only reason people like to play in sportsbetting is because they can analyze it from some statistic and it is not just a pure luck, if you are guessing it through a pure luck then you have much more fun by playing in a pure luck based game like dice

Yeah i think this is called sharp and square betting differences.  I know i only bet for fun though on football and i have heard some people can beat the game based on knowledge without in depth market analysis, not sure how true that is.
January 17, 2016, 06:34:03 AM
Liverpool - Manchester United over 2.5 goals and Stoke City - Arsenal over 2.5 goals. I do fancy putting a side bet with both teams to score for both games.

My correction on your prediction :

Liverpool - Manchester united . half time draw
- big match have tight game in first half so I guess it will be draw
Stoke city - Arsenal . under 2.5 goals
- stoke city will play defensively so I guess there wouldn't happened more than 2 goals.

I will take all these risks as usual Wink .

My prediction for today premier league is Liverpool both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. Arsenal over 2.5 goals and Arsenal -0.5 and ML. i bet single bet each and parlay.
like the previous game against arsenal, it looks like it will be an interesting match with many goals to be created
I think over 3.5 or over 4.5 goals would be very risky but my feeling it might be a lot of goals
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 17, 2016, 06:21:49 AM
Liverpool - Manchester United over 2.5 goals and Stoke City - Arsenal over 2.5 goals. I do fancy putting a side bet with both teams to score for both games.

- stoke city will play defensively so I guess there wouldn't happened more than 2 goals.

My prediction for today premier league is Liverpool both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. Arsenal over 2.5 goals and Arsenal -0.5 and ML. i bet single bet each and parlay.
Activity: 714
January 17, 2016, 06:20:16 AM
Liverpool vs Manchester United both teams to score yes is really good option @1.84 I don't think this match will go without any match.Though it is hard to predict who will really win both teams are best and good so any thing can be seen in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
January 17, 2016, 06:17:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
January 17, 2016, 06:17:29 AM
Liverpool vs Manchester United under 2.5 goals @1.73 seems safer and something to get some profit.I expect this match without any goal with other words this should be draw at 0-0 or 1-1 at least I think so.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
January 17, 2016, 06:17:17 AM
Liverpool vs Manchester United i have my bet on both teams to score i am pretty sure this match will be finished as draw so that as i think both teams will make score goals against each other.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
January 17, 2016, 06:16:50 AM
Stoke City was doing fairly good at home, winning Man United 2-0 and Man City 2-0 last month. So I have made a Stoke City +0.5 bet @ 1.885.
can stoke beat arsenal? i think is not bro better you bet over 2.5 goal for cover you bet if arsenal win.
January 17, 2016, 06:13:44 AM
Liverpool  -  Manchester United
Hope liverpool improved performance and win the match. I bet options for both teams to score with  score 2-1
Likewise Stoke City vs Arsenal both teams to score nice to parlay.
liverpool play at home
of course they will play nice for their fans, both teams had a poor performance in the previous game, I was afraid to bet win ML
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
January 17, 2016, 06:07:15 AM
My picks

Tottenham-Sunderland, Tottenham wins
Chelsea-Everton, Both teams to score
Man City-Crystal Palace, Man City wins and over 2,5 goals
Aston Villa-Leicester, Draw or Away

I'm interested in your prediction same as my prediction  Smiley if you place a bet with a four-team parlay You also should make a single bet
to cover if parlay lost select a team that you think is a sure win if I chose Chelsea vs Everton both teams to score for a single bet

If you followed my picks you won, this was a very good parlay!
legendary
Activity: 1232
January 17, 2016, 05:23:16 AM

I am also sure to take both teams over 2.5 goals and I hope there are not surprises from match Liverpool vs Manchester United with the result 0-0
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 17, 2016, 05:18:15 AM

Jump to: