Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1559. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2016, 01:51:08 AM
Arsenal is on its home ground playing against Sunderland it seems Arsenal will win this match easily i think over 2.5 goals looking possible for this match so that i have my bet on over 2.5 goals there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 09, 2016, 01:47:36 AM
Crystal Palace away or draw against Southampton it has good chance to  beat Southampton into this match or will succeed to finish this towards draw result.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
January 09, 2016, 01:40:40 AM
Wycombe - Aston Villa Aston Villa are in shambles and will probably be relegated at the end of the season and I think Wycombe has a chance to knock them out today. It's a risky bet but there are other options like both teams to score and Wycombe +0 which work as well.
legendary
Activity: 980
January 09, 2016, 12:30:18 AM
Arsenal against Sunderland i think for these match i would like to pick Arsenal win and i hope they really could win
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
January 09, 2016, 12:07:45 AM
My predictions for this match
Arsenal  VS  Sunderland Arsenal win half time
Manchester United  VS  Sheffield United  Manchester win half time

In your prediction , Arsenal win half time will win and its safe, you can go for over 0.5 and 1.5 goals for half time that will also win, but for man utd i dont believe this team anymore, last some performance are very bad. it is better to bet on live inplay in this match.
legendary
Activity: 980
January 08, 2016, 11:53:04 PM
Next game: Exeter CIty vs Liverpool

Any thoughts? Under 2.5 goals, as usual for Liverpool?
pick for Under 2.5 Goals is pretty good with odds @ 2.16 but for this match i think pick for Liverpool win also good with odds @1.5

very disappointed result from Liverpool and my prediction was totally wrong and another draw Result again from Liverpool
Activity: 658
January 08, 2016, 10:04:08 PM
tonight match
Southampton - Crystal Palace  Over 2,5 goal  Both team to score
this match will be interesting, both teams are mid-table team, I think it will run fierce
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
January 08, 2016, 09:57:58 PM
There are many primary team that will compete against lower division teams so it is not so difficult to predict matches
but did not rule out any surprises FA CUP for today

Manchester United  VS  Sheffield United
Arsenal  VS  Sunderland A.F.C
West Ham United  VS  Wolverhampton
Southampton  VS  Crystal Palace Both teams to score
Watford  VS  Newcastle United Home Draw No Bet
Activity: 532
January 08, 2016, 09:52:14 PM
a lot of match that will be presented tonight, I'm confused what would bet team
there are some big teams of premier league that will play
like arsenal and manchester united

Arsenal vs Sunderland
Manchester United vs Sheffield Utd
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 08, 2016, 08:22:22 PM
Match for tonight, how about your prediction dude, odds very small if we choose ML
Everton - Dagenham & Red.
Arsenal - Sunderland
Manchester United - Sheffield Utd
i think they will make a good parlay because the odds are small andbetter to parlay them together
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 08, 2016, 08:13:38 PM

Exeter City vs Liverpool
this match will be easy for Liverpool, I believe liverpool will get full points in this game. but most likely liverpool will rest key players

Well it obviously was not easy for liverpool, as it ended with 2-2 score.
I was skeptical about the match from the start, but wan't confident enough to place much on it, but anyways, it turned out to be for the better.
Better luck next time i guess.
Liverpool are still struggling and they blow a chance to win a title so they can atleast makes their fans happy after all these years
Activity: 490
January 08, 2016, 08:12:23 PM

Exeter City vs Liverpool
this match will be easy for Liverpool, I believe liverpool will get full points in this game. but most likely liverpool will rest key players

LOL this match was ended dude.
according  predictions, the goals certainly will made more than 2 goals
a good game, tonight there are many of matches in FA Cup
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
January 08, 2016, 08:08:50 PM

Exeter City vs Liverpool

Well it obviously was not easy for liverpool, as it ended with 2-2 score.
I was skeptical about the match from the start, but wan't confident enough to place much on it, but anyways, it turned out to be for the better.
Better luck next time i guess.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 08, 2016, 07:58:49 PM

Exeter City vs Liverpool
Activity: 490
January 08, 2016, 07:46:00 PM
Match for tonight, how about your prediction dude, odds very small if we choose ML
Everton - Dagenham & Red.
Arsenal - Sunderland
Manchester United - Sheffield Utd
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 08, 2016, 07:42:42 PM
The game ended with 2-2 , this is quite a surprise to think that liverpool isnt capable of beating such team. This also proves that their history is just a history and their fans should probably keep dreaming if they are thinking that with klopp as their coach they might be able to win atleast 1 trophy ( the end of YNWA era, next year is always the year )

yeah true i think most of liverpool pain is letting their star players go for other teams that was one reason of many reasons they failed miserably to win trophies last couple years

They have no star player that is actually that good and the reason why they finish second two years ago was because they still got suarez but too bad rodgers spent every money earned from selling suarez into buying alot overrated players that hasnt show their quality until today

The game ended with 2-2 , this is quite a surprise to think that liverpool isnt capable of beating such team. This also proves that their history is just a history and their fans should probably keep dreaming if they are thinking that with klopp as their coach they might be able to win atleast 1 trophy ( the end of YNWA era, next year is always the year )
i bet liverpool in my last bet. it is surprised me that liverpool ended with 2-2. i believe it will be more succesfull in following weeks.

They wont be, this team is a failure team and if klopp wants to win the league then he needs to change most of the players or even change every single one of it
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 08, 2016, 06:53:02 PM
yeah both teams scored but Liverpool are behind 2-1 it's an unplesent surprise from them they should be the one winning the game

yeah true i think most of liverpool pain is letting their star players go for other teams that was one reason of many reasons they failed miserably to win trophies last couple years
Activity: 546
January 08, 2016, 06:42:17 PM
Liverpool is more talented and experienced side than compare it with Exeter so that i have my bet on LIverpool ML i think it will be good for me to make easy money tonight.

I watch the game at the gym and they liverpool played some kids from the youth team in their starting line up.  Surprised exeter didnt win the game after being ahead.  Still im sure they are pleased they get to go back to anfield for a pay day replay.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
January 08, 2016, 06:42:01 PM
yeah both teams scored but Liverpool are behind 2-1 it's an unplesent surprise from them they should be the one winning the game

i bet liverpool in my last bet. it is surprised me that liverpool ended with 2-2. i believe it will be more succesfull in following weeks.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
January 08, 2016, 06:41:46 PM
always like this, always like this!! every time i think liverpool will easy to win in one match. the result if not draw or liverpool lose and i lose my bet again Sad
Jump to: