Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1687. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
November 08, 2015, 09:44:43 AM
Manchester City will win its match with rain of goals. Cheesy
Activity: 686
November 08, 2015, 09:42:43 AM
Total goals for the day 8 or more goals seems even more attractive and secure at odd @1.42.I am trying to do this today.There are matches of all good teams and I feel difficulty to place on any of them.

I also have same bet like you on daily goals 8 or more yes it seems much hard to pick any teams there to place bet so that as i think bet on daily goals is not bad on nice odds.
Activity: 700
November 08, 2015, 09:31:46 AM
Total goals for the day 8 or more goals seems even more attractive and secure at odd @1.42.I am trying to do this today.There are matches of all good teams and I feel difficulty to place on any of them.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2015, 09:27:26 AM
Again placed my bet on daily goals 9 or more @1.82 today it seems has more good chance because last night i had lost my bet on daily goals but today matches are more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1008
November 08, 2015, 09:27:19 AM
I also have my bet on over 2.5 goals on match Aston villa vs Manchester City i just have on this but your suggestion for other 2 matches looking have nice chance.

That bet on over 2.5 goals looks really promising, and the odds is quite good as well at 1.737 atm. I will follow your pick today.

I also have my bet on over 2.5 goals @1.75 that is attractive for betting it is confirmed on good odds watching match with own bet over it looks more interesting to have fun with it.
Activity: 882
November 08, 2015, 09:18:21 AM
I also have my bet on over 2.5 goals on match Aston villa vs Manchester City i just have on this but your suggestion for other 2 matches looking have nice chance.

That bet on over 2.5 goals looks really promising, and the odds is quite good as well at 1.737 atm. I will follow your pick today.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2015, 09:09:21 AM
My prediction , what do you think gamblers ?  Cheesy

Aston villa vs manchester city over 2.5 goals
Liverpool vs leicester Liverpool -0.5
Arsenal vs tottenham Arsenal  -0.5

Yeah but i doubt on the match Arsenal vs tottenham because they both have great players
I hope arsenal can play well and win this match and all your betting success  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 08, 2015, 09:00:44 AM

Are you sure about this match "Liverpool vs Leicester"? Where did you find the schedule? Leicester just played against Watford yesterday, so I think it should be Liverpool vs Crystal Palace.
November 08, 2015, 08:56:52 AM
Aston Villa vs Manchester City over 2.5 goals safer choice for betting with huge odds so that is attractive choice to place bet on it with more good chance 3 or more goals there.

ML for Manchester City @1.40 is more better and safe but good luck for over 2.5 goals.

Yes will do agree with your suggestion about ML i think so it is more better option for betting on this match but over 2.5 goals is another safe option with little risk but same to make more profit.
Activity: 896
November 08, 2015, 08:51:13 AM
Aston Villa vs Manchester City over 2.5 goals safer choice for betting with huge odds so that is attractive choice to place bet on it with more good chance 3 or more goals there.
November 08, 2015, 08:48:19 AM

legendary
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2015, 08:39:48 AM
My prediction , what do you think gamblers ?  Cheesy

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Liverpool -0.5
Arsenal vs tottenham Arsenal  -0.5

Activity: 784
November 08, 2015, 08:25:35 AM
Arsenal vs Tottenham over 1.5 goals and Tottenham to win against Arsenal.Liverpool vs Crystal Palace here is just Liverpool to win because of comparison in both teams.
legendary
Merit: 1008
November 08, 2015, 08:24:38 AM
Everybody laugh at Chelsea Grin
As a Liverpool fan I'm really enjoying their demise, it's about time they had a bit of a bad time Cheesy

Some good games tomorrow -

Aston Villa vs Man City
Arsenal vs Tottenham
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace

My prediction's for the winners tomorrow - Man City, Arsenal & Liverpool.
As arsenal fans i feel sorry and respect to what happened to chelsea. I wouldn't laugh at it.

Stoke City   Vs   Chelsea , Stroke city won with 1-0 , shame on Chelsea ,the team has been showing consistency degradation in performance , i remember i was fan of it but now i feel shame , Team really need to put greater efforts on their Tactics.

As a real fans the situation like this should be the right time to support a club, not grumbing like that. Unless you start being chelsea fans last week.

It is a hard situation, this one is even harder then when moyes handle MU but a true fan support the club in every situation not just when the club win or holds the trophy
That's right . That absolutely my point. However nothing bigger than club, sacking and hiring manager is a common thing. So mourinho need to move out for a better club.

Btw i already place bet under/over for premier league matches.
1. Aston villa vs manchester city over 3.5 goals
2. Arsenal vs tottenham arsenal to win and under 3.5 goals
3. Liverpool vs leicester over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 812
November 08, 2015, 08:14:50 AM
Liverpool is ready win its match against Crystal Palace now it is playing more consistent and improved game so that is the reason to place my money on ML @1.65

I agree with you. Liverpool is in great form with no lose in the last 5 matches. They also need a victory now to stay in the top of the rankings. On the other hand Arsenal is on a winning wave so it is high expected to smash Totenham.

Tottenham are not playing bad either atm i think it will be a close game but overall arsenal have always been the slightly better side in recent years.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
November 08, 2015, 08:10:05 AM
Liverpool is ready win its match against Crystal Palace now it is playing more consistent and improved game so that is the reason to place my money on ML @1.65

I agree with you. Liverpool is in great form with no lose in the last 5 matches. They also need a victory now to stay in the top of the rankings. On the other hand Arsenal is on a winning wave so it is high expected to smash Totenham.
Activity: 700
November 08, 2015, 08:09:52 AM
Manchester City ML @1.40 more safe bet from my point of view i think it will beat Aston Villa easily total score can go over 2.5 goals but i would like place my bet on ML.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
November 08, 2015, 08:05:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
November 08, 2015, 07:52:50 AM
Leicester vs Watford over 2.5 goals win
Man United vs West Brom Man United win win
West Ham vs Everton over 2.5 goals lose
Bournemouth vs Newcastle under 2.5 goals win
Sunderland vs Southampton X2 win
Stoke vs Chelsea X2 lose
Norwich vs Swansea under 2.5 goals win

what do you think about my parlay?

my parlay almost perfect won with high odds Sad

Aston Villa vs Manchester City over 2.5 goals
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur over 2.5 goals
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace over 2.5 goals

what do you think about my parlay today?

Bad parlay in liverpool's match. I will bet under 2.5 goals for that to make sure the parlay will win. In my personal opinion I think that both liverpool or crystal palace will have a very hard time to score
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 08, 2015, 07:33:37 AM
Leicester vs Watford over 2.5 goals win
Man United vs West Brom Man United win win
West Ham vs Everton over 2.5 goals lose
Bournemouth vs Newcastle under 2.5 goals win
Sunderland vs Southampton X2 win
Stoke vs Chelsea X2 lose
Norwich vs Swansea under 2.5 goals win

what do you think about my parlay?

my parlay almost perfect won with high odds Sad

Aston Villa vs Manchester City over 2.5 goals
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur over 2.5 goals
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace over 2.5 goals

what do you think about my parlay today?
Jump to: