Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1685. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2015, 06:57:56 AM

Liverpool also cost me, didn't see that coming probably just have to assume its down to variance i watched the game and liverpool probably deserved the win.

Yeah they did, Scott dann was very lucky with his header...
first loss for klopp... lost my bet here too...
legendary
Activity: 812
November 09, 2015, 06:50:56 AM
WTF Liverpool you ruined my night  Shocked what a poor performance on home ground.
Liverpool was just out of luck,
lfc controlled the game last night, with 63% ball possession
LFC made a lot of opportunities, but the less fortunate

win if choose BTTS

Liverpool also cost me, didn't see that coming probably just have to assume its down to variance i watched the game and liverpool probably deserved the win.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 09, 2015, 06:28:08 AM
my parlay almost perfect won with high odds Sad

Aston Villa vs Manchester City over 2.5 goals
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur over 2.5 goals
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace over 2.5 goals

what do you think about my parlay today?

Bad parlay in liverpool's match. I will bet under 2.5 goals for that to make sure the parlay will win. In my personal opinion I think that both liverpool or crystal palace will have a very hard time to score

but in the end Liverpool vs Crystal Palace very well have made over 2.5 goals, but I do not think the Man city and arsenal very bad Angry
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 09, 2015, 03:15:25 AM
let play 4 matches from tomorrow

Bournemouth - Newcastle win Newcastle
Manchester Utd - West Brom    win MNU
Sunderland - Southampton win Southampton
Stoke City - Chelsea win Chelsea

let see if i win all four

cmon Chelsea disappoint me again i will never play on them again honest
they lost i this
again make 3  out of 4
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 09, 2015, 01:53:51 AM
WTF Liverpool you ruined my night  Shocked what a poor performance on home ground.

win if choose BTTS
i pick for Liverpool and Arsenal win but unfortunately these two didn't showing a good performance
and my bet result for these match is lost Grin Grin Grin

maybe if you choose, a big club in the German league you will win Lol

fair result for match Arsenal Vs Spurs, they play equally good,
I think the draw the best result for both teams
BTTS win again
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 08, 2015, 11:39:13 PM
For all those saying Aston is not a worth team , i feel today that they did something which required hard efforts .
Match between Aston Villa vs Manchester City ended in Draw including OT. The team at the bottom has nothing to loose but often desperate good teams with their bad luck.
legendary
Activity: 1652
November 08, 2015, 11:27:44 PM
WTF Liverpool you ruined my night  Shocked what a poor performance on home ground.

win if choose BTTS
i pick for Liverpool and Arsenal win but unfortunately these two didn't showing a good performance
and my bet result for these match is lost Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 08, 2015, 09:48:35 PM
WTF Liverpool you ruined my night  Shocked what a poor performance on home ground.

win if choose BTTS
Activity: 812
November 08, 2015, 06:29:04 PM

Today all 3 EPL matches was very poor performance Man City fail but Aston Villa done good job under new manager Arsenal draw and over is also lost which give more lost
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
November 08, 2015, 06:22:04 PM
Ok all bets lost last night  Lips sealed
Waiting for international matches.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 08, 2015, 04:47:01 PM
as to Arsenal game, I was hoping for a 2-1 but a draw was good enough given the amount of injuries they had so hopefully this break will help us as many are injured and could get back Wink

The only injuries are Oxlade-Chamberlain and Theo Walcott, correct?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 08, 2015, 04:34:20 PM
Got two results right so far, kinda surprised with the Man City game and Liverpool one but happy with their ending result as an Arsenal fan... and as to Arsenal game, I was hoping for a 2-1 but a draw was good enough given the amount of injuries they had so hopefully this break will help us as many are injured and could get back Wink
Activity: 840
November 08, 2015, 04:22:33 PM
a lot of work for Liverpool if want to be called serious team.
For me as a fan Man. Utd. today is good day(it would be better to have Arsenal and City loss, but okay).
City is not win against worst team in league.

I like MU too, very happy to see arsenal and MC drew today, but i lost easy money on MC VS Villa, i thought it should be easy bet but the result was unexpected, i lost 1.55 btc on them, very unhappy, i should avoid that match, but the result is good for MU, cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1203
November 08, 2015, 04:17:25 PM
a lot of work for Liverpool if want to be called serious team.
For me as a fan Man. Utd. today is good day(it would be better to have Arsenal and City loss, but okay).
City is not win against worst team in league.
Activity: 980
November 08, 2015, 03:06:10 PM
Activity: 728
November 08, 2015, 03:02:20 PM
This was amazing today as all the best and big names failed badly to deliver today.Whoever took risk on high odds made great profit even with small amount on all matches.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2015, 03:00:33 PM
unpredictable result this week i think because Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea and Man City couldn't win for this week
only Man UTD have a good result

Yes most of the big teams is difficult to win the game Man united only win the matches really bad day for the premier team
maybe the players fatigue while playing in the Champions League
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 08, 2015, 02:53:12 PM
Bad day for my team Liverpool, it happens sometimes  Sad

Bad day for most people betting today too I guess, none of Arsenal, Man City or Liverpool won.

Ouch Liverpool lost the game at home. Klopp hype train starting to fizzle out?  Cool

Klopp needs time, none of the players are his, this is Brendan Rodgers' mess. Hopefully Klopp can sign a few players of his own in January.

it's always hard place bet on team like liverpool, didn't play consistently. so i always place bet on under or over goals, luckily my over 2.5 goals already won. arsenal to win (lost) but i place under 3.5 goals too so it's covered. what a suprising game between degradation team and top table team  Angry .
... however i believe klopp will bring back liverpool atleast to champions league it just the matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 1652
November 08, 2015, 02:38:43 PM
unpredictable result this week i think because Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea and Man City couldn't win for this week
only Man UTD have a good result
Activity: 840
November 08, 2015, 02:38:26 PM
poor manchester city, unbelievable aston villa playing awesome against manchester city. i lost to bet money line city won

here too, most gamblers lost money on this match cause the result is so unexpected, aston villa is the last team in the ranking, so they have 1-1-9 before this match, now is 1-2-9, congrats them.
Jump to: