Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1722. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 18, 2015, 12:51:40 PM
An amazing show from newcastle... Wow 5-2.... Now norwich cant come back in game....

Now it is too late for Norwich because just 2 left till finish this match Newcastle simply superb into this match 6 goals score really fantastic performance and won this match as expected but with that kind of huge margin that is really unexpected Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 18, 2015, 12:43:23 PM
An amazing show from newcastle... Wow 5-2.... Now norwich cant come back in game....
Activity: 658
October 18, 2015, 12:41:34 PM
Never imagine this match will give so quick like this i was with over 2.5 goals @1.89 and this happened within 26 minutes so quick and very easy money came from this bet.
Yeah like i said over is nice to bet for this match and i have won $30 in bet365 and look to take a bet again over 5.5 goals

Woww you got double profit this match rain of goals into match but i had my bet only for over 2.5 goals and happy to got nice profit my bet on this single bet amazing 7 goals scored and almost 10 minutes left to finish this game.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
October 18, 2015, 11:55:13 AM
Never imagine this match will give so quick like this i was with over 2.5 goals @1.89 and this happened within 26 minutes so quick and very easy money came from this bet.
Yeah like i said over is nice to bet for this match and i have won $30 in bet365 and look to take a bet again over 5.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
October 18, 2015, 11:51:29 AM
I wish I played Newcastle game as over 2.5 goals. I thought about that but then I added Sweden league game and it blew up my great parlay. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2015, 11:48:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
October 18, 2015, 11:45:14 AM
for match Newcastle against Norwich i'm already pick my bet for Newcastle and i hope they would play well and could win this match
Good pick as the chances of norwich winning or scoring in this game are far lesser than newcastle plus newcastle's goal keeper is much better and experience compared to the opponent... I predict 1-0 or 2-0 win for newcastle

You guys are really late on news tw, you should check out livescore / flashscore for the latest score. It is now currently 3-2 at 35th minutes , thats 5 goals in 35 minutes and if you watch it live , you will begin to shake your head thinking that this is more like practice match because both team have a horrible defense
i think it doesn't matter How many goals are created in this match as long Newcastle can win it would be enough for me Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 686
October 18, 2015, 11:44:13 AM
That match is really interesting and worth to watch while having great and easy by betting on this match very quick gone to over 2.5 goals and both teams are playing very nice there.
Activity: 812
October 18, 2015, 11:43:46 AM
Really stunning match I won my bet over 3 just in 26 minutes as now first half just 40 minutes and 5 goals done by both teams I hope still many goals coming in second half as both are playing attacking game right now
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
October 18, 2015, 11:43:19 AM
There are already 5 goals in the first half of the game  Cool Let's see if this will go over 8 goals in the second half  Cool
October 18, 2015, 11:41:53 AM
DAMN that redond strike back just one minute after the goal damn..... Fingers crossed for newcastle ; Shocked
October 18, 2015, 11:40:08 AM
Newcastle is the favourite for the match.. I will go with it... Had bet already around 24$ on newcastle.. Lets see
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
October 18, 2015, 11:37:12 AM
for match Newcastle against Norwich i'm already pick my bet for Newcastle and i hope they would play well and could win this match
Good pick as the chances of norwich winning or scoring in this game are far lesser than newcastle plus newcastle's goal keeper is much better and experience compared to the opponent... I predict 1-0 or 2-0 win for newcastle

You guys are really late on news tw, you should check out livescore / flashscore for the latest score. It is now currently 3-2 at 35th minutes , thats 5 goals in 35 minutes and if you watch it live , you will begin to shake your head thinking that this is more like practice match because both team have a horrible defense
legendary
Activity: 1652
October 18, 2015, 11:05:00 AM
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
October 18, 2015, 10:59:13 AM
Newcastle Utd haven't won a game in 6 fixtures. Maybe today it's bound to happen finally on home soil  Cool
Maybe this is a time for newcastle win but i worry even though newcastle play in their home match. Seems newcastle performance is really bad
Over 2.5 goals is nice
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 18, 2015, 10:53:12 AM
Everyone talked about Tottenham-Liverpool match. I had jobs and I couldn't watch this match but only I could look the result of match. What a suprise result and there is no goal. We have to wait Klopp maybe two-three weeks more.
both team are seem impotently. Basic them was to keep a clean sheet. Liverpool have no idea for offensive attack, except individualy Coutinho action. Totenham maybe  a little more aggressive, but nothing specialy
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
October 18, 2015, 10:41:18 AM
Newcastle Utd haven't won a game in 6 fixtures. Maybe today it's bound to happen finally on home soil  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 18, 2015, 10:38:39 AM
Newcastle v Norwich
Both teams to Score?, Yes @ 1.7

This is the best bet for the match. Both team needs points and will go all out but I think betting ML for newcastle is also a good choice because they are playing at their own stadium

Both teams to score is looking safe and attractive for this match, Newcastle has more good chance to win this match but both teams to score is more safe option for betting on this match.

Yep that's my favourite one, of my two picks.
Why do you think Newcastle is favourite to win this match? Because of the home advantage?
They have been playing so bad, and conceding so many goals that I'm not sure about that. I think there is more value on betting in favour of Norwich, even if they are not the favourite team.

Norwich is playing really bad as well. They need points that is why they will go all out and I think they could win this time. Im gonna take a risk betting draw no bet for them . The risk could bear a great reward

Yes totally agree with you, that's why those were my two picks for that match. I think the draw no bet on Norwich brings a bigger reward, than betting on Newcastle.
Activity: 840
October 18, 2015, 10:31:21 AM
Newcastle v Norwich
Both teams to Score?, Yes @ 1.7

This is the best bet for the match. Both team needs points and will go all out but I think betting ML for newcastle is also a good choice because they are playing at their own stadium

Both teams to score is looking safe and attractive for this match, Newcastle has more good chance to win this match but both teams to score is more safe option for betting on this match.

Yep that's my favourite one, of my two picks.
Why do you think Newcastle is favourite to win this match? Because of the home advantage?
They have been playing so bad, and conceding so many goals that I'm not sure about that. I think there is more value on betting in favour of Norwich, even if they are not the favourite team.

Norwich is playing really bad as well. They need points that is why they will go all out and I think they could win this time. Im gonna take a risk betting draw no bet for them . The risk could bear a great reward
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
October 18, 2015, 10:28:14 AM
Everyone talked about Tottenham-Liverpool match. I had jobs and I couldn't watch this match but only I could look the result of match. What a suprise result and there is no goal. We have to wait Klopp maybe two-three weeks more.
Jump to: