Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1723. (Read 1199181 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 18, 2015, 10:24:30 AM
Newcastle v Norwich
Both teams to Score?, Yes @ 1.7

This is the best bet for the match. Both team needs points and will go all out but I think betting ML for newcastle is also a good choice because they are playing at their own stadium

Both teams to score is looking safe and attractive for this match, Newcastle has more good chance to win this match but both teams to score is more safe option for betting on this match.

Yep that's my favourite one, of my two picks.
Why do you think Newcastle is favourite to win this match? Because of the home advantage?
They have been playing so bad, and conceding so many goals that I'm not sure about that. I think there is more value on betting in favour of Norwich, even if they are not the favourite team.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2015, 10:16:33 AM
Newcastle v Norwich

This is the best bet for the match. Both team needs points and will go all out but I think betting ML for newcastle is also a good choice because they are playing at their own stadium

Both teams to score is looking safe and attractive for this match, Newcastle has more good chance to win this match but both teams to score is more safe option for betting on this match.
Activity: 840
October 18, 2015, 10:04:17 AM
Newcastle v Norwich

legendary
Activity: 1694
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 18, 2015, 09:27:54 AM
Well here are my tips for today:

16:00 Newcastle v Norwich Barclays Premier League  
I think they are both playing very bad and need results. It can go either way, although I think Norwich might do better than Newcaste.
Anyway since it's hard to predict I think I will go for the Both teams to score Market, since like I said they will both try to get results, and are conceding a few goals so:

Newcastle v Norwich

I think I will also try my luck on Norwich, so:
Draw No Bet, Norwich @ 2.1
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 18, 2015, 09:23:52 AM
So guys Newcastle Utd - Norwich today Cool I like both teams to score or Newcastle Utd 0.5  Cool
Both of team is not have a good defense, i think you right both teams to score is nice to bet for this match
I dont think so, if the play is the bottom team, I thought the game would be a little tough
This causes a bit of a goal to be generated, I chose under 2.5 goals
under 2.5 goals have very good odds @1.94. while over 2.5 goals have smaller odds @1.88. whether the sign of this match will make a lot of goals? Cheesy
Yeppp it's a trap  Grin i think the match should be over 2.5 goals . Both teams are in the same performance situation and same mediocre teams. 2-1 3-1 or even 3-0 for newcastle.

Yupp that is right i also that can be trap because that match has very good chance for over 2.5 goals and both teams to score almost have same chance i think both bets are nice for this match.
Activity: 700
October 18, 2015, 09:16:28 AM
Newcastle United has yet won a game in the EPL this season, and so I have made a bet on Norwich City +0.

Newcastle Utd seems has no chance to win this match but Norwich can win this match i think your suggestion +0 @2.11 seems interesting to place bet on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
October 18, 2015, 09:13:36 AM
So guys Newcastle Utd - Norwich today Cool I like both teams to score or Newcastle Utd 0.5  Cool
Both of team is not have a good defense, i think you right both teams to score is nice to bet for this match
I dont think so, if the play is the bottom team, I thought the game would be a little tough
under 2.5 goals have very good odds @1.94. while over 2.5 goals have smaller odds @1.88. whether the sign of this match will make a lot of goals? Cheesy
Yeppp it's a trap  Grin i think the match should be over 2.5 goals . Both teams are in the same performance situation and same mediocre teams. 2-1 3-1 or even 3-0 for newcastle.
legendary
Activity: 910
October 18, 2015, 09:07:49 AM
Newcastle United has yet won a game in the EPL this season, and so I have made a bet on Norwich City +0.
Activity: 896
October 18, 2015, 09:05:30 AM
What you think about both teams to score odds are not good like under 2.5 goals but i will place my bet on this pick.

The odds for both team to score is lesser than under 2.5 goals but if you want a better odds then choose no for the both team to score options ( more than 2 odds ). It is just my feelings but I dont think that both team will score at tonight's match

It seems much hard for this match to make both teams to score and i am agreed with you about this suggestion, under 2.5 goals is still much attractive pick to place bet on this match.

I think both teams can make score goal against each other and under or over 2.5 goals has same possibility for this match so that i will go with over 2.5 goals there.
Activity: 700
October 18, 2015, 08:59:21 AM
What you think about both teams to score odds are not good like under 2.5 goals but i will place my bet on this pick.

The odds for both team to score is lesser than under 2.5 goals but if you want a better odds then choose no for the both team to score options ( more than 2 odds ). It is just my feelings but I dont think that both team will score at tonight's match

It seems much hard for this match to make both teams to score and i am agreed with you about this suggestion, under 2.5 goals is still much attractive pick to place bet on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
October 18, 2015, 08:40:43 AM

Activity: 686
October 18, 2015, 08:32:12 AM
I think the best prediction for today's match between Newcastle vs Norwich is under 2.5 goals. do you agree? Grin
I would go for this match between Newcastle vs Norwich under 2.5 goals.This is one of the hard match to predict so it is still a bit risky but i will take it.

legendary
Activity: 1050
October 18, 2015, 08:30:30 AM
I think the best prediction for today's match between Newcastle vs Norwich is under 2.5 goals. do you agree? Grin
I would go for this match between Newcastle vs Norwich under 2.5 goals.This is one of the hard match to predict so it is still a bit risky but i will take it.

Over 2.5 goals has very good chance to make easy money from this match, draw can be most possible result of this match but i think over 2.5 goals @1.89 is nice way to place bet on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 18, 2015, 06:44:25 AM
Activity: 784
October 18, 2015, 06:19:07 AM
Agree with you both this match has more chances to be under 2.5 goals than over 1.5 goals.Even odds are very attractive and reasonable to place under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1232
October 18, 2015, 06:10:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 18, 2015, 05:59:28 AM

True but since both of the teams do not have a good attack either, I am expecting few goals in the match. My bet: Newcastle United vs Norwich City under 2.5 @ 1.936

okay so both teams do not have a good defense and attack either, some people pick both teams to score and under 2.5 goals.
i will pick over 1.5 goals for this match after some analysis personally.
many people beleive -0.5 or -1.5 for newcastle also good option.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 18, 2015, 05:58:21 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 18, 2015, 05:49:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
October 18, 2015, 05:26:48 AM
I also decided to place on this match between Newcastle Utd vs Norwich at both teams to score odds @ 1.68 is not bad in comparison to other options for this match.
Jump to: