Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1725. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2015, 12:09:29 PM
Today I lost 3 matches first Man Utd win against Everton by 3 - 0 second great win by West Ham this season they are doing great job most wins away from home third was shit by Southampton they lost match after taking lead in fist half by 2 goals

It is quite unbelievable that rooney score. Do you guys know that he hasnt score any goals vs everton since 2007?  Grin It must be a curse for him but he finally lifted the curse. the defence duo of smalling and jones is solid rock defence
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 17, 2015, 11:57:25 AM
Today I lost 3 matches first Man Utd win against Everton by 3 - 0 second great win by West Ham this season they are doing great job most wins away from home third was shit by Southampton they lost match after taking lead in fist half by 2 goals
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 17, 2015, 11:51:36 AM
manchester united is crazy today, they are very good. Anyone know why dempay is not playing today? without dempay the team is better today and they play very solid attacking, herrera is very good
I think Manchester United had a 3-0 lead, so Memphis Depay not need to be played, because he was quite tired after the match euro16

I'm glad to see that is Rooney scored. Utd  needed him in best form. Also Ander Herrera great potential.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 17, 2015, 11:49:27 AM
manchester city played like madly in half time , but second half it is going with out goal, who ever seeing full of goals in first half would have placed over 5.5 would be crying like hell now. while typing this reply  city made 5th goal and now they are 5-1 score of this match
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
October 17, 2015, 11:44:33 AM
manchester united is crazy today, they are very good. Anyone know why dempay is not playing today? without dempay the team is better today and they play very solid attacking, herrera is very good
I think Manchester United had a 3-0 lead, so Memphis Depay not need to be played, because he was quite tired after the match euro16

Do you read what I post? I dont say dempay need to play. I say the team is better without him, Tired is not excuse, many other player is playing for their teams too, please read before you post next time
PUGG.io
October 17, 2015, 11:39:11 AM
i had my live bet on everton vs man utd  over 2.5 goals, real madrid over 2.5 goals single and  parlay and just now saw that both have 3 goals done. my inplay parlay won.....   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 17, 2015, 11:35:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
October 17, 2015, 11:30:39 AM
I think Arsenal will beat Watford at away. Put your bets guys, odds are starting with 1.60, that's great!
i have just place my bet for this match with pick Arsenal will win the match and the odds is quite good @1.54 at directbet
legendary
October 17, 2015, 11:24:05 AM
Activity: 686
October 17, 2015, 11:13:54 AM
Chelsea is playing very nice today 2 goals scored there but i have my bet on this match on over 2.5 goals just 1 more goal needed to get wonderful profit from this.
legendary
Activity: 1064
October 17, 2015, 11:06:18 AM
I think Arsenal will beat Watford at away. Put your bets guys, odds are starting with 1.60, that's great!
PUGG.io
October 17, 2015, 10:20:20 AM
oh damn Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool still draw 0-0, while I bet over 1.5 goals. whether they will be scored in the second half?

The game just need a goal to break open. after that the goals will come.

As expected, the game will end in lose or draw that is the curse for the new manager in liverpool. I was hope that liverpool lose because I bet for totenham but I think it is a draw for now

every one expecting goal from this game as liverpool had got new manager but the same old story, liverpool did not lost but were not able to get even one goal,
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 17, 2015, 10:00:32 AM
well, now i can see that Klopp i can't make something  from nothing. Liverpool seems very impotently, and don't have a players which can make advantage.
i guess that Klopp need minimum two season to make respectable team, if buy good players. Except goalkeeper and Coutinho, all of other is just average players

Or maybe next season or at the january transfer the management will let him spend alot like rodgers so he can build a good team for liverpool. I think he will make a bid for marco reus at january

as players need to adapt on premier league, it is also necessary for managers. Klopps have blank situation, do not knows players and league. one advantage for him is poor Liverpool results so far. it will be hard to make bad results of Rogers
legendary
October 17, 2015, 09:49:21 AM
well, now i can see that Klopp i can't make something  from nothing. Liverpool seems very impotently, and don't have a players which can make advantage.
i guess that Klopp need minimum two season to make respectable team, if buy good players. Except goalkeeper and Coutinho, all of other is just average players

Or maybe next season or at the january transfer the management will let him spend alot like rodgers so he can build a good team for liverpool. I think he will make a bid for marco reus at january
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 17, 2015, 09:42:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 17, 2015, 09:39:22 AM
oh damn Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool still draw 0-0, while I bet over 1.5 goals. whether they will be scored in the second half?

As expected, the game will end in lose or draw that is the curse for the new manager in liverpool. I was hope that liverpool lose because I bet for totenham but I think it is a draw for now

ahh my parlay been destroyed Sad yeah indeed my previous predictions will match ended a draw, at least I think both of them will score goals 1-1 Sad
legendary
October 17, 2015, 09:27:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 17, 2015, 09:27:09 AM
Tottenham vs Liverpool just took risk by placing my bet on correct score 0-1 @8.40 although it seems hard but for such huge profit is is good to take risk with small amount.
Activity: 700
October 17, 2015, 09:19:53 AM
I think there will just 1 goal and that will be just in last minutes of the match.Most probably Liverpool will be winner.It seems that under 0.5 goal was good for this match.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
October 17, 2015, 09:17:17 AM
Same here, not sure when i see this match both of team has shown good defensive and attacking. I think score 0-0 is the result of this match
Jump to: