Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1745. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 28, 2015, 10:05:31 AM
Three teams are in the title race - Man United, Man City and Arsenal. Man City still holds the best chance although they are off the top of the table.

the title race between manchester united and manchester city will be very exciting. but I prefer to MU champion this year, since the year prior to his city and chelsea. but I also hope arsenal can win the title this year
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2015, 09:43:46 AM
Three teams are in the title race - Man United, Man City and Arsenal. Man City still holds the best chance although they are off the top of the table.
Activity: 812
September 28, 2015, 08:44:11 AM
I am going with West Brom because their current home form is good and they can shock Everton in this match odds are also good for them
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
September 28, 2015, 08:28:39 AM
So today we have West Brom vs Everton. Any thoughts for tonight guys?  Cool
I am quite confused to predict this match, but I tend to choose evertone may X2 or under 3.5 goals Smiley

I think it'll be a draw or maybe Everton. Go Everton or draw and under 2.5 goals.
September 28, 2015, 07:53:33 AM
I am quite confused to predict this match, but I tend to choose evertone may X2 or under 3.5 goals Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
September 28, 2015, 07:15:16 AM
September 28, 2015, 03:44:20 AM
Now after 7 games, what is your prediction about Premier League winner?
 From beginning, i thought that Arsenal and Mutd have are closest, (because I'm a MU fan maybe i am not objective ). Before begin, Chelsea will be favorite No1, after 5 games, only CIty it's be a favorite, but now things sounds much otherwise.
Arsenal mostly starts poorly, and in the finish played very well, this year starts god , and i expect much better apperance from them.

Just as others said it is still in early stage, but my prediction would be Man City. By the way, the odds on Man City (x1.9) winning EPL is the lowest with Arsenal and Man United (x5) in the second place and to my surprise Chelsea (x9) is still in the fourth place . http://www.paddypower.com/football/uk-football/premier-league

Manchester United and Manchester City I think that is likely very close. yeah because chelsea too many lose and draw.
but Chelsea still have a chance to become champions if they do not experience another lose or draw.
My favorite would be the winner between manchester united and city, arsenal every year always is ranked 3 or 4 haha this is funny(in the last 10 years)
Activity: 882
September 28, 2015, 03:01:57 AM
 From beginning, i thought that Arsenal and Mutd have are closest, (because I'm a MU fan maybe i am not objective ). Before begin, Chelsea will be favorite No1, after 5 games, only CIty it's be a favorite, but now things sounds much otherwise.
Arsenal mostly starts poorly, and in the finish played very well, this year starts god , and i expect much better apperance from them.

Just as others said it is still in early stage, but my prediction would be Man City. By the way, the odds on Man City (x1.9) winning EPL is the lowest with Arsenal and Man United (x5) in the second place and to my surprise Chelsea (x9) is still in the fourth place . http://www.paddypower.com/football/uk-football/premier-league
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 28, 2015, 01:10:03 AM
Really a tight match by Watford and Crystal Palace. My prediction is wrong, but the match was still interesting to watch tho. Congrats for Crystal Palace winning.

Its too early to determine the winner of EPL. But for half season, Man United have best chance. I am quite surprised that Anthony Martial has made better difference in Man United squad, he is a best choice on this season by van Gaal imo. If Memphis Depay can be better and show his best, surely Man United will be the winner.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 28, 2015, 01:01:36 AM
League just started so now is still too far to prediction who will be the winner, i hope arsenal will got premier league title this season
September 27, 2015, 08:05:00 PM
very confused to pick  Watford vs  Crystal Palace, defense and attack both of team is on same levels

yes you are right I am also quite confused to predict this match, especially two of them were ranked in the middle of the board. but I would take home or draw

Take crystal palace draw no bet for 2.1 odds at directbet. Their performance is better than watford, maybe they are not good now but last season they are at the middle too so they are consistent

Nice predictions, almost yesterday I bet the home or draw but after I saw some statistics yes I tried to take a draw or away, although the odds are not great
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 27, 2015, 06:42:17 PM
if i will make a list i will start with arsenal it's numbre 1 now then MU have a chance too like you said but i don't think chelsea have a chance against MU or arsenal.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 27, 2015, 06:30:40 PM
Activity: 504
September 27, 2015, 03:58:02 PM
it was really a bad day by going for over 2.5 goals in watford vs crystal palace, their would have been 0-0 full time , if not that foul has been done by watford and it got secured goal for crystal palace and winning the game, congrats who betted under 2.5 and 1.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
September 27, 2015, 03:38:40 PM
Later the another draw and bad prestation of chelsea in premier league, i'm curios of see the porto-chelsea of Champions League . chelsea now bet all to pass the turn of champions league?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 27, 2015, 03:20:01 PM
i was lucky to change my bet from over 1.5 to Crystal Palace to win Cheesy my prediction was right and i got an extreme profit Cheesy what a lucky day as i told Watford will lose Cheesy
Activity: 546
September 27, 2015, 01:14:42 PM
I think the odds on Crystal Palace to win were higher than 3 so it was such a great value to bet on  Cool Amazing pick  Cool

Yeah it was 3.12 on cloudbet , and i did that bet with nasty 0.001BTC and received a full packed thrice value, It was indeed a great odd with Big risk , but unusual things happen in EPL.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
September 27, 2015, 01:10:02 PM
I think the odds on Crystal Palace to win were higher than 3 so it was such a great value to bet on  Cool Amazing pick  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
September 27, 2015, 12:48:29 PM
Later i see the first half of Watford- C Palace i have bet over 2,5  to odd 16, is impossible score 3 gol in 40 minutes ?  Grin

over 2,5 now is really hard, only 10 minutes (more overtime, i think 3-4 minutes) and is only 0-1 and only for penality.

Later this week, i'm happy to see ManUnited first in premier league
5 minutes remaining and already to bet over 1.5 for safe my bet

Than that is not good decision to go in same event with second bet to recover first one so if that match will end with under 1.5 goals, that is much possible for this match and about to happen there but good luck for you to win your bet.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 27, 2015, 12:43:22 PM
Later i see the first half of Watford- C Palace i have bet over 2,5  to odd 16, is impossible score 3 gol in 40 minutes ?  Grin

over 2,5 now is really hard, only 10 minutes (more overtime, i think 3-4 minutes) and is only 0-1 and only for penality.

Later this week, i'm happy to see ManUnited first in premier league
5 minutes remaining and already to bet over 1.5 for safe my bet
Jump to: