Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 235. (Read 1199176 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 22, 2019, 02:48:13 PM
RIP Bettors, my deepest condolences
I wonder know how many made a bet for Watford winning vs United!
For Chelsea wins, it is expected regarding their history at least but a draw was also possible.
Anyway 99% of people crying right now?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
December 22, 2019, 02:37:13 PM

RIP Bettors, my deepest condolences
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
December 22, 2019, 01:34:40 PM
Watford 1-0 Man United. The goal is just ridiculous and now penalty kick for Watford..

2-0 for Watford now...
A shameful mistake from the goalkeeper and a penalty kick, hard time for United right now

Bad match tonight for Manchester United could not afford to pay a goal even though Watford is a weak team at the lowest level, I am very disappointed if Manchester really did not return a goal at all let alone betting in this match will make me upset.
There's still 10 minutes to normal, hopefully there's retaliation from Manchester United.

Sure, the anger will grow, Man could not win against the Watford team. This will make some gamblers get angry again Sad Hoping for a draw between Tottenham and Chelsea to make up me the loss.

That is a game in a soccer game that cannot be guessed even if only small teams are opposed.
Tottenham vs Cheslsea 0-2 half-time I am sure in this match there will also be disappointed because seeing Tottenham's game is not good tonight and a bit to be attacked by the Chelsea team let alone the first round has lost, it's a bit difficult for the spurs to turn things around.

Looks like we are again headed for another upset. Well, not that big of an upset like Watford did to United earlier but this is another missed opportunity for Tottenham at home. I expected Tottenham to draw at least and I got a bet on it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
December 22, 2019, 01:25:36 PM
Watford 1-0 Man United. The goal is just ridiculous and now penalty kick for Watford..

2-0 for Watford now...
A shameful mistake from the goalkeeper and a penalty kick, hard time for United right now

Bad match tonight for Manchester United could not afford to pay a goal even though Watford is a weak team at the lowest level, I am very disappointed if Manchester really did not return a goal at all let alone betting in this match will make me upset.
There's still 10 minutes to normal, hopefully there's retaliation from Manchester United.

Sure, the anger will grow, Man could not win against the Watford team. This will make some gamblers get angry again Sad Hoping for a draw between Tottenham and Chelsea to make up me the loss.

That is a game in a soccer game that cannot be guessed even if only small teams are opposed.
Tottenham vs Cheslsea 0-2 half-time I am sure in this match there will also be disappointed because seeing Tottenham's game is not good tonight and a bit to be attacked by the Chelsea team let alone the first round has lost, it's a bit difficult for the spurs to turn things around.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
December 22, 2019, 01:15:21 PM
~snip
If there is any team struggling the most in the league this season, it is Watford, they are rocked in 20th position, and if things continue this way, they are heading straight into the championship. This is a game united should win, but from what we have come to notice about Manchester United this season, is that they somehow just fail to win the game you feel they should win.
Magic does happens  Cheesy. Watford won by 2-0, what do you say now about what i feel about the game, Manchester United was struggling and Watford was able to draw the matches at home and all they need is goals and in the last few weeks they were playing better and remember Watford changed 3 coaches this season. Manchester United made the mistakes and Watford capitalized on that and won the match

At the moment it's a draw, 0-0 as half time approaches, if it ends this way, my bet on this one would just be perfect, I predicted it to be a first half draw.
The second half was a miracle for you as the match went goal less and you won your bet.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
December 22, 2019, 01:09:11 PM
Oh, Manchester United lost again with Pogba returns from his injury. When Ole out then? I'm not trying to be cancer though, but this manager is clearly out of his place. He should coach a smaller team first then build his career from there.

Tottenham vs Chelsea would be a better match to watch. I heard Mourinho already has a winning pose to show it to the Chelsea fans after the game. just kidding

Manchester United lost once again and yet the club won’t sack Ole despite Poch and Allegri being available, how much more time do they want to give him before they realise he’s doing more damage than Mourinho had done. @mu_enrico I’m rooting for Tottenham only because of Mourinho hopefully he’ll win this match, and show us that winning pose you’re talking about.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 22, 2019, 12:38:09 PM

Tottenham vs Chelsea would be a better match to watch. I heard Mourinho already has a winning pose to show it to the Chelsea fans after the game. just kidding

Of course this will be the match that I have been waiting for, I want to watch it happily because in betting I also have to win so I'm not disappointed.

I support Tottenham in this match because in terms of Spurs players who are superior in my opinion, Mourinho also certainly has tactics in this match so it will not disappoint his fans.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
December 22, 2019, 11:59:46 AM
Any early comments about the games tomorrow? For some strange reason, bookies have Watford ML @10/3 odds (at the time of writing). Can The Hornets put an end to their losing streak?
*sigh* I actually considered going with this one which is why I asked such question, i was expecting some feedback but looks like no one here cared too much about this game. Guess next time i'll just go with my gut feeling  Lips sealed

I heard Mourinho already has a winning pose to show it to the Chelsea fans after the game. just kidding
LOL I almost fell for it, good thing i quoted your post  Grin  I'm expecting Tottenham to win. #COYS
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1131
December 22, 2019, 11:55:41 AM

2-0 for Watford now...

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
December 22, 2019, 11:45:22 AM
Oh, Manchester United lost again with Pogba returns from his injury. When Ole out then? I'm not trying to be cancer though, but this manager is clearly out of his place. He should coach a smaller team first then build his career from there.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
December 22, 2019, 11:40:14 AM

2-0 for Watford now...

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
December 22, 2019, 11:17:09 AM
~~~
At the moment it's a draw, 0-0 as half time approaches, if it ends this way, my bet on this one would just be perfect, I predicted it to be a first half draw.
Now it is all yours. The first half ended in a draw, but I dont think the second half will end in a draw. But when Manchester United played with clubs like Watford, Manchester United are often in doubt to win matches. And now score 2-0.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 22, 2019, 11:09:26 AM

2-0 for Watford now...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 22, 2019, 10:53:45 AM
City made a huge Xmas gift to Liverpool by winning Leicester yesterday.
Now Liverpool has the chance to increase the point gap between the 1st and the 2nd place and increase it to 13 points. I think that it is already clear that the title is going to go to Merseyside this season.
Last season LIverpoll had an advantage of 8 points in December. Now that number has increased. If their performance had declined again from January, it is likely that the number of their points would have been very difficult to pursue. Unless they really turn into a different team the second half of the competition with frequent losses. but I don't think it's possible for them to fight for a league title they haven't had in a long time
oh really? 8 points gap last season and this season 13 points? does that means liverpool will win the english premier league trophy after 29 years? it is a little bit irony for a big club like liverpool who misses the chance to win the league for decades.

i wish they did it this time , with the unbeaten record still running so far i can see the trophy of english premier league is ready to coming for real this time. let's see in february when their focus will get split with another important competition like champions league.

they are looking to defend it too right? they must be.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
December 22, 2019, 10:44:46 AM
Today we have a match for Watford and i hope they can win against the struggling Manchester United to find wins while traveling this season..
If there is any team struggling the most in the league this season, it is Watford, they are rocked in 20th position, and if things continue this way, they are heading straight into the championship. This is a game united should win, but from what we have come to notice about Manchester United this season, is that they somehow just fail to win the game you feel they should win.
on a realistic note i am expecting a draw because the last 6 Watford home games ended in a draw.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
December 22, 2019, 10:26:40 AM
Today we have a match for Watford and i hope they can win against the struggling Manchester United to find wins while traveling this season, on a realistic note i am expecting a draw because the last 6 Watford home games ended in a draw.

Another match is Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea and i am going with Tottenham to win the match as the performance has improved after Jose Mourinho took over and Chelsea is not in good form in the past few games and taking into account their loss against West Ham, Everton and Bournemouth i think Tottenham can win the match.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
December 22, 2019, 05:18:40 AM
Now Liverpool has the chance to increase the point gap between the 1st and the 2nd place and increase it to 13 points. I think that it is already clear that the title is going to go to Merseyside this season.
Last season LIverpoll had an advantage of 8 points in December. Now that number has increased. If their performance had declined again from January, it is likely that the number of their points would have been very difficult to pursue. Unless they really turn into a different team the second half of the competition with frequent losses. but I don't think it's possible for them to fight for a league title they haven't had in a long time
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 22, 2019, 05:03:12 AM
Manchester City vs. Leicester is definitely the match to watch today. Grab your chips, popcorn, nachos, whatever you like and enjoy the quality football. It is going to be a very interesting game taking into account that their rankings are so close in the Premier League. Not only that, but Leicester needs to win this game if they wanna stay close to Liverpool which is gaining distance from the runner-ups. The H2H matches are very tight so I can't really make any inferences on that. Leicester is in a very good form, but they are playing in departure so I'm afraid to place a bet on them so I think I'll go for an UNDER 3.5 GOALS on this one. Enjoy the night, boys!

P.S. Don't forget the beer.  Grin

Already 1-1 in 37' minutes played.
Leicester has started so strong in the game and scored the first goal but City managed to score the equalizer early in the game so there is still time for them to play good and get the win.
I think lately manchester city always conceded first no matter it's an away or home game but they managed to comeback and win with 2 goals margin at full time , i see this as an opportunity to get a higher odds in livebetting instead a pre-live one Grin.
Against dinamo zagreb for example , they concede early in the first 10 minutes and won the game with score 1-4! I've got really nice odds on this one considering it was a game that mean nothing for manchester city.

I think I see the odds for Manchester city -1.5 when they left behind before the end of first half ... it was around @4 or so , a good odds for such tight game for the title race . I didn't click that handicap , I play safe recently by put the money on the double chance home or draw when city down 0-1 .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
December 22, 2019, 04:22:33 AM
Finally today Pogba will play for Manchester United. Lately, there has been a lot of news about him, we will see what his game is like today after a long time not playing due to injury. Maybe this will be one of his last matches before he moves to another club?
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
December 22, 2019, 04:00:00 AM
Pep's Man City was simply too strong for Leicester City yesterday, and they showed that they're the second-best team in the league and the one's Liverpool should be wary of despite the current standings.
Although from an LFC's perspective, the job is to remain undefeated for as long as possible and win as many matches as possible. The title is theirs to lose at the moment.
Also congrats to Liverpool FC for winning their first-ever Club World Cup. Mohammed Salah too for picking up the golden ball award.

Jump to: