Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 369. (Read 1199178 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 24, 2019, 01:17:47 PM
Manchester United defeat in the English Premier League 2019/2020. The Red Devils were humiliated 1-2 by Crystal Palace.
With this defeat, the Red Devils are in fifth place in the English League standings with four points. Meanwhile, Palace is in 10th place with the same points.

OMG
It's really a shame Manchester have lost at home. They should be able to maximize this match to get full points.
How about buying expensive players, they don't contribute?
Unfortunately the rank 5 is only temporary, because there are still many clubs not competing and Manchester United will go down again.

Manchester United Twitter account had mocked Chelsea for loosing at Old Trafford just few hours before the game, guess what the jokes on them because Chelsea won their match and Manchester United lost theirs. There is no creativity in their playing style and who plays Lingard continuously when he’s performing poorly, also Solskjaer weird obsession over building a team with England internationals is hurting the club. To make matters worst for the club Shaw has suffered an hamstring injury, I wish he recovers fast as we really need him fit this season. I don’t know about you’ll but I’m very upset over those racist comments targeted first at Pogba, and now at Rashford.

Sources:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/24/manchester-uniteds-official-twitter-account-mocks-chelsea-old-trafford-defeat-10624761/

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/21/kick-it-out-twitter-racial-abuse

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9791120/rashford-racist-abuse-twitter-manchester-united/

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
August 24, 2019, 01:06:28 PM
I wonder what the premier league would look like for the past two seasons if Man City isn't there giving Liverpool them some though time and a run for their money, Could have been a monopoly.
Forget this man! Arsenal seems playing good football today. Pepe is everywhere. Liverpool needs to find out a way to have possession of the ball and score from there.
Arsenal is looking very good!

Yes so far so good for Arsenal! Aubameyang could have given them the lead!

Edit: Oh My! That was so close from Pepe, He should have buried that, poor finishing but, It was an incredible move from him to begin with.

LOL Here we go, Liverpool have taken the lead!
Activity: 514
Merit: 100
August 24, 2019, 12:52:16 PM
Manchester United defeat in the English Premier League 2019/2020. The Red Devils were humiliated 1-2 by Crystal Palace.
With this defeat, the Red Devils are in fifth place in the English League standings with four points. Meanwhile, Palace is in 10th place with the same points.

OMG
It's really a shame Manchester have lost at home. They should be able to maximize this match to get full points.
How about buying expensive players, they don't contribute?
Unfortunately the rank 5 is only temporary, because there are still many clubs not competing and Manchester United will go down again.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
August 24, 2019, 12:51:33 PM
I wonder what the premier league would look like for the past two seasons if Man City isn't there giving Liverpool them some though time and a run for their money, Could have been a monopoly.
Forget this man! Arsenal seems playing good football today. Pepe is everywhere. Liverpool needs to find out a way to have possession of the ball and score from there.
Arsenal is looking very good!
copper member
August 24, 2019, 12:46:49 PM
Its time for Liverpool to get some titles again.

A typical post-Ferguson Man United; One good game; Three awful ones. They can start bidding farewell top a six finish if they can't win against the like of Palace and Wolverhampton.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
August 24, 2019, 12:45:02 PM
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 24, 2019, 12:19:23 PM
It is safe to say that days of Man Utd glory finished with Sir Alex Ferguson. All they can do know is fight to get into Champions League and that is about it.In the years to come we will watch slow decline of once top club.

They were lucky to have 2 top managers, Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson. After Busby retired, it took them 25 years to win EPL again under Fergsuon, and now we might see similar scenario, again decades of waiting for another top manager.

Its time for Liverpool to get some titles again.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
August 24, 2019, 12:08:47 PM
~ ML / Chelsea ML / Man Utd ML
Current record: 7W | 9L

You wanna know how shit this Man Utd is under Solskjaer? Well, this is the first time in the Premier League history (starting in 1992/1993) that Crystal Palace beats Manchester United...Also, can we talk about how Crystal Palace have a better bench than Man Utd? Benteke, Towsend, Wickham, James McCarthy...What a disgrace.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.gosubetting.com
August 24, 2019, 12:07:29 PM
United is so bad, incredible - just lost 1:2 at home vs crystal palace and also missed a penalty when 0-1 behind. Didnt this team used to have a "killer mentality" years ago? Cheesy
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 24, 2019, 11:52:52 AM
Guess who is right at the top of the premier league goalscoring sheet. Teemu Pukki and he has even got assists to his name. At the Championships the year before they were saying it was a 1-off thing,,, but look at him scoring every game in the Premier League so far, and against Liverpool and Chelsea too!

IS this guy amazing or what?

And United 1-1 again?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 24, 2019, 10:34:14 AM
LOL_UNITED.  Palace leading 1 - 0, Lindeloff's fault obv.  

And I didn't know Jordan Ayew plays for Palace now.  Decent player.

Edit:  Lol...  Lindeloff again.  Almost 2 - 0 by Palace.

Edit:  Wow...  I couldn't even laugh.  Why Rash, whyyy???
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1131
August 24, 2019, 10:08:46 AM
Chelsea vs Norwich might be the best game this weekend, 2 - 2 Halftime both teams have played impressively over the first 45 minutes, I hope Chelsea can still edge out with the narrow win here.

The two teams in the first round did indeed attack each other.
And continued into the second half which finally scored Chelsea's third goal by Tammy Abraham that made Chelsea excel until the final whistle.

Finally Chelsea completed their first winning mission at EPL. Lampard has begun to rise little by little and Chelsea is ranked 10 for a while.

Yes, Lampard was able to achieve a positive result outside the home today. And most importantly the fans of the team are happy with the result achieved by the team,

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
August 24, 2019, 10:05:08 AM
Finally we (Chelsea) got our very first win of the season. It was a brilliant performance form T. Abraham, (first english man to score 2+ goals for Chelsea since Lampard) thank goodness Lampard didn't bench him as we all thought due to his poor performance in the previous games. Pukki is on fire I must admit, never knew our defense would be this poor but I'm glad for the win. Mount has won over my heart, if he can continue delivering goals then Chelsea would be assured of 3+ goals in almost all their matches.

Thought the best we could do was a 2:1 win but the boy put in a good fight. Not happy with our defense though, Lampard has to put in work on that aspect. Norwich aren't a team we should be conceding goals from. Our youngsters are making us proud, Lampard is building something special. Can't wait for Ruben Loftus-Cheek & Hudson-Odoi to fully recover to join the party.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
August 24, 2019, 09:45:38 AM
Chelsea vs Norwich might be the best game this weekend, 2 - 2 Halftime both teams have played impressively over the first 45 minutes, I hope Chelsea can still edge out with the narrow win here.

The two teams in the first round did indeed attack each other.
And continued into the second half which finally scored Chelsea's third goal by Tammy Abraham that made Chelsea excel until the final whistle.

Finally Chelsea completed their first winning mission at EPL. Lampard has begun to rise little by little and Chelsea is ranked 10 for a while.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 24, 2019, 09:21:23 AM
And btw...  Play this week's Majestic 7 and try to win 1 BTC from FJ:  https://fortunejack.com/promotions/majesticseven (yup, this is the reason Grin)
And I missed that too today. I was too busy today, in fact I am having busy time from last few days. After 4/5 minutes of the kick off I realized that I missed to pick FJ scorers too with superbru.

Bad round for me 😪

You're just giving BTC's away...  Just do your pool predictions a week before and lock them later.  And I think there should be an auto lock feature or something if a player doesn't lock it when the matches start.
copper member
August 24, 2019, 08:43:37 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
August 24, 2019, 07:32:38 AM
Liverpool - Arsenal
Arsenal has had great performance in the past two matches. But Arsenal haven't had a good performance against top6 in the recent years. Arsenal hasn't won any match in Anfield in the past 6 years. Also, they haven't won Liverpool in the past eight matches. Liverpool hasn't defeated in the past 41 home matches. Jurgen Klopp has undefeatable in the past 7 matches against Arsenal.
Signing with David Luiz, Dani Ceballos, Nicolas Pepe, I expect Arsenal has a better performance than the past season. Alisson and Keita cannot play for Liverpool and I think Liverpool will be more defensive than the match against Southampton. Considering these and also the bad performance of Arsenal against Liverpool in the past years, I expect the match to be finished in draw.

I don't think this match will be a draw.
Liverpool must always get full points, whether it's playing away or at home. By always winning, will keep a distance from rivals below.

Liverpool performance is far better than Arsenal, well we know that Arsenal have new players in the transfer market this season. Hopefully that can help better arsenal performance, I hope Liverpool get 3 points.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1131
August 24, 2019, 06:50:10 AM
Liverpool - Arsenal
Arsenal has had great performance in the past two matches. But Arsenal haven't had a good performance against top6 in the recent years. Arsenal hasn't won any match in Anfield in the past 6 years. Also, they haven't won Liverpool in the past eight matches. Liverpool hasn't defeated in the past 41 home matches. Jurgen Klopp has undefeatable in the past 7 matches against Arsenal.
Signing with David Luiz, Dani Ceballos, Nicolas Pepe, I expect Arsenal has a better performance than the past season. Alisson and Keita cannot play for Liverpool and I think Liverpool will be more defensive than the match against Southampton. Considering these and also the bad performance of Arsenal against Liverpool in the past years, I expect the match to be finished in draw.

It will be a controversial game this week that will see a strong physical impulse, Today we will enjoy beautiful goals. I don't think the game will end in a draw.

Liverpool 4 - arsenal 2
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 24, 2019, 05:38:47 AM
Liverpool - Arsenal
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2019, 01:13:09 AM
Sevilla ML / Dortmund ML / Aston Villa ML @ 9.48

Current record: 7W | 8L

I backed the Villans mainly for the emotional factor, something I don't do too often but I really like Aston Villa and was hoping for a win today...and it paid off! Really glad that they grabbed the 3pts tonight. I think I predicted an Everton win on the bitcointalk pool, ffs!  Cheesy

Looking forward to Liverpool vs Arsenal tomorrow.

Congrats on your win, mate! 9.48 is a huge odds tho and yes, sometimes followed our feeling could give us a better outcome.

For the big match today between Liverpool vs Arsenal, I guess this will be a tough game since both teams have shown good performances from the last two previous matches. But since Liverpool will play at their own home, I think Liverpool will slightly benefited to win today's game.
Jump to: