Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 757. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Chelsea has now officially signed Bakayoko. Maybe now there is a possibility for a Matic going to Manchester United if they are still interested after getting Dier.

Chelsea has also made a bid for Abumeyang and they seem to be far in the negotiations. They need a striker after Costa is out, they have already lost a battle for Lukkaku so maybe they will be focused to get bundesliga's top goal scorer.
If he adapts to the league, he can probably be an upgrade over Matic in the sense that he's almost as solid defensively but much more dangerous going forward.
Aubameyang is a quality player who can adapt with any league and Chelsea is quite strong defensively and should he go  there we shall not need his defensive side of the game. But with new speculations going on about latest signings Aubameyang might sign to join Milan
I think Aubameyang's chances to join AC Milan are bigger than Chelsea. In football today has become a common thing when a player goes back to his old club. So in my opinion, Aubameyang could have gone back to his old club, AC Milan.
It is certainly possible for auba to join milan again, but the rumours recently keep saying that ac milan wants belloti. They already made bid for belloti  and i think the fact that belloti is italian makes it even better for milan. I don't know what striker chelsea will buy but i personally think they can do quite well with batsuashi leading the line.
I agree Batshuayi will be a good player and play a good role in Chelsea's main squad next season. But another striker is also needed in order to give competitiveness to Batshuayi so he trained harder to get a position in Chelsea's main team and relieve his sense of comfort as a major player. Aubameyang could be the right choice to give the striker a competitive edge.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Chelsea has now officially signed Bakayoko. Maybe now there is a possibility for a Matic going to Manchester United if they are still interested after getting Dier.

Chelsea has also made a bid for Abumeyang and they seem to be far in the negotiations. They need a striker after Costa is out, they have already lost a battle for Lukkaku so maybe they will be focused to get bundesliga's top goal scorer.
If he adapts to the league, he can probably be an upgrade over Matic in the sense that he's almost as solid defensively but much more dangerous going forward.
Aubameyang is a quality player who can adapt with any league and Chelsea is quite strong defensively and should he go  there we shall not need his defensive side of the game. But with new speculations going on about latest signings Aubameyang might sign to join Milan
Chelsea wants either Gonzalo Higuain or Pierre Emerick Aubameyang as their striker after Diego Costa goes back to Athletico  Madrid . The bid for Higuain for £88 million was already rejected. With an amazing form last season the reigning Premier League Champion Chelsea should go for Aubameyang as a top priority striker as they already lost the fight for Romelu Lukaku against Manchester United.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Aubameyang is a quality player who can adapt with any league and Chelsea is quite strong defensively and should he go  there we shall not need his defensive side of the game. But with new speculations going on about latest signings Aubameyang might sign to join Milan
I think Aubameyang's chances to join AC Milan are bigger than Chelsea. In football today has become a common thing when a player goes back to his old club. So in my opinion, Aubameyang could have gone back to his old club, AC Milan.
It is certainly possible for auba to join milan again, but the rumours recently keep saying that ac milan wants belloti. They already made bid for belloti  and i think the fact that belloti is italian makes it even better for milan. I don't know what striker chelsea will buy but i personally think they can do quite well with batsuashi leading the line.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Aubameyang is a quality player who can adapt with any league and Chelsea is quite strong defensively and should he go  there we shall not need his defensive side of the game. But with new speculations going on about latest signings Aubameyang might sign to join Milan
Yes, chance abumenyang to ac milan its bigger than chance to chealsea. Old club have a good memory, and also old friend maybe abumeyang missed his old friend in ac milan. Its will be a big deal when ac milan deal with abumenyang
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It will existing to see Arsenal FC next season with current trade. Arsene Wenger will have a lot choice with his olayer and more easy to keep Ozil and Sanchez in club.. Bravo!

New 2 players coming in, Sead Kolasinac and also Lacazette. There is no change in midfield, then what makes you think that Arsene Wenger has many options? No major changes have taken place this summer, so it's only natural that I think Arsenal will not be so different from last season.
Hmm.. I think arsen wenger will not recruiting more players. He said that will only recruiting  2 players only. And I think the arsenal team is great team for the next season
If Arsene Wenger refuses to sign more players for his side, am sure he will not be able to break into the top four anytime soon, it's a good idea for not letting Alexis Sanchez leave, he is their best player in the team. Letting his go will be a grave mistake even though he wants to go he shouldn't be allowed to go.
it would have been exiting to see Alexis staying that would boosted their chances of challenging for the EPL title and being a heavy favorite for winning the Europa League but with the last news for him don't think that they will keep him they will try to get some for him and with that they may get the funds for a player at that position adding good upgrades already at Left Back and Striker should be enough to survive for top 10 but they're still need to find another winger to play opposite of Alexis replacement although it doesn't look like Monaco will sell Lemar because they sold enough players so two more wingers may het them back to competetion. Aldo i expect to see Monreal or Debuchy and Jenkinson to be sold too with Giroud.
Arsenal doesn't have the money to spend to get Arsene Wenger the players that he really needs and in this current world of sports, its all about spending money, if you don't spend, you will definitely not be winning any trophies at all.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
In the news today that City is looking for an alternative to Otamendi!

Does Otamendi really deserve to go out?
Pep Guardiola is definitely out of his mind asumming the reports are true, Otamendi is one of the best central defenders in the world. His style of play is similar to Manchester United Legend Nemanja Vidic, even if he sells him i dont see how he will be able to replace him.

The big problem that plagued Manchester City's performance last season was defense. And what I see Nikolaz Otamendi is like working alone behind. He is a strong player, but not strong enough to cover the holes that are behind. So selling Otamendi would be a big mistake.
Ottamindi In many cases he was the one to carry the defense when Kompany was out of the team with a successful double record with Company
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
It will existing to see Arsenal FC next season with current trade. Arsene Wenger will have a lot choice with his olayer and more easy to keep Ozil and Sanchez in club.. Bravo!

New 2 players coming in, Sead Kolasinac and also Lacazette. There is no change in midfield, then what makes you think that Arsene Wenger has many options? No major changes have taken place this summer, so it's only natural that I think Arsenal will not be so different from last season.
Hmm.. I think arsen wenger will not recruiting more players. He said that will only recruiting  2 players only. And I think the arsenal team is great team for the next season
If Arsene Wenger refuses to sign more players for his side, am sure he will not be able to break into the top four anytime soon, it's a good idea for not letting Alexis Sanchez leave, he is their best player in the team. Letting his go will be a grave mistake even though he wants to go he shouldn't be allowed to go.
it would have been exiting to see Alexis staying that would boosted their chances of challenging for the EPL title and being a heavy favorite for winning the Europa League but with the last news for him don't think that they will keep him they will try to get some for him and with that they may get the funds for a player at that position adding good upgrades already at Left Back and Striker should be enough to survive for top 10 but they're still need to find another winger to play opposite of Alexis replacement although it doesn't look like Monaco will sell Lemar because they sold enough players so two more wingers may het them back to competetion. Aldo i expect to see Monreal or Debuchy and Jenkinson to be sold too with Giroud.

Yeah i agree with you. Its can be a big mistake for arsene wenger if alexis sanchez leave the arsenal team. I think alexis sanchez is more important player and most infuential player for arsenal team in last season.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

Magic is definitely leaving after this, in line for Serbian player are besides MNU juventus, inter, Arsenal
So Magic has rare opportunity to choose several clubs.

If abumeyang have been deal with chealsea i think its a good deal. Abumeyang its a good player for attacker.  And also i think he's a good patner for hazard. And dont forget he's best finisher
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502

Are you sure?  This is officialy or not?  I think chelase will not make a deal about matic. Chealsea was disappointed because Lukaku make deal and officialy has been joining to united.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Ozil and sanchez are important parts for the game of arsenal fc. If arsene wenger can not defend these two players will certainly happen a major reshuffle in the arsenal team. I am sure if the arsenal Can defend ozil and sanchez then they could have a chance and compete to get the premier league league next season. This is a tough gamble, they will gamble for team success.
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Don't Be Stupid
I am really surprised why Arsene Wenger is not going for Mahrez, Though he didnt have the sublime season he had when they won the trophy, He was still in superb form for his club when they back stabbed Claudio Rainieri.reports emerging is that he may be moving to AS Roma.

Yes that's not a rumors, just confirmed Mahrez will play for AS Roma Next Season

£44m Arsenal target agrees personal terms with Euro giants
Metro.co.uk

Arsenal face the prospect of missing out on Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez with reports that he’s agreed personal terms on a transfer to AS Roma.

Mahrez has shone in the Premier League and looks an ideal fit for Arsenal, having also been linked with a move to the Emirates Stadium this time a year ago.

However, despite the player’s own personal preference for a move to either Arsenal or Barcelona, he may now be edging closer to making the switch to Roma.

According to Mediaset, Mahrez has agreed terms with the Italian giants, with Leicester now just holding out for the Serie A club to meet their £44million asking price for the 26-year-old.

Roma are some way off that at the moment, having offered closer to £26m for the 2015/16 PFA Player of the Year, who is being eyed as a replacement for Mohamed Salah after his recent move to Liverpool.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503

Jump to: