Pages:
Author

Topic: PreOrder the new 100Ph/s miner "MooN" for only 2999,- USD and get one free! - page 2. (Read 6220 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
I'd like to pre-order the full first batch... But only if the screen rotates...

I know what you mean Cheesy Yesminers for the win!

Yesminers is a scam but our product is the real one! We deliever what we promise - most of the time.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
I do like the random pile of old RAM in the corner of the box, I think I could use this in an old PC I have in the attic.

Our MooN Miner is using this as voltage storage which improves the efficiency by 1021%!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
I do like the random pile of old RAM in the corner of the box, I think I could use this in an old PC I have in the attic.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
Hard to see.  And it is inside of a box.  Was this a joke?

I'm guessing so since it's a cardboard box.   Maybe should be in scam forum not mining as this gear has to be fake.

I don't know whats more hilarious this post or the OP.

Kudos to the OP Wink
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust

Money arrived! First batch sold! We will sent the first batch on the 21.12 ! MooooooooooN!

@RealMalatesta

Thx. You were the first buyer that recieved a test-unit but the next batch will be 1000 times faster!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
After extensive testing of the BorpfMiner, I finally succeeded in constructing the ultimate cooling device - you can rent it for 1 BTC per miner:

As you see, the capacity is five BorpfMiners per rack and 24 racks per cooling unit. Of course I take pre-orders!
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Yes please do. Consider it a Vouch copy or something! I'll do a unboxing and a review!
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
LiteBorpfInc will reveal more infos in the coming weeks. Stay tuned, it is a game changer!

Does it involve nuclear fusion?

Yes. It is state of the art 2.0!

@VirosaGITS

Thank you. I will sent a preview sample for free to your address soonish! This is the real stuff!
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
and I need to ask again before ordering, will the display rotate depending on the monting direction?

Yes of course! Thanks for your question.
legendary
Does it bother anyone else even slightly that the display on the cardboard joke unit is the same exact as the display on the 'Yesminers' site?

What are the chances the two are related?

Hmmmm...

The chances are high - in fact I suspect that the "Yesminer M20" is nothing but a re-labeled "MooN"

Don't insult the MooN. The Yesminer is nothing but a pretty 3D rendered image. The MooN is real! And we all know that ducttape is what hold the universe together. So it definitively make sense for it to be used as construction material for something strong.

After all i use it on many of my miners to make them better!
legendary
Activity: 1600
Does it bother anyone else even slightly that the display on the cardboard joke unit is the same exact as the display on the 'Yesminers' site?

Hmmmm...

The chances are high - in fact I suspect that the "Yesminer M20" is nothing but a re-labeled "MooN"
legendary
Activity: 1600
LiteBorpfInc will reveal more infos in the coming weeks. Stay tuned, it is a game changer!

Quantum technology.
But you are free to run it on nuclear fusion generated electricity!
Although it's power draw is negligible.
legendary
Crazy, i want to build a 100PH miner out of outdated DDR ram and a cellphone + ductape/cardboard combo too!

Lol, you and your Nuclear Fusion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hahahahahaha!  This made my morning Smiley.

The attention to detail in this miner is fantastic, and the easy access flap to the internals is ingenious!

Just to put the thing into perspective - there is a company called URL REMOVED Yesminers actively selling pre-orders for their 20TH/s - 1500W Miner Vaporware... It's a big laugh in the German part of the forum ATM

Does anyone else understand that clicks sent to this website will eventually translate to someone losing money?

Hmmmm...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
and I need to ask again before ordering, will the display rotate depending on the monting direction?

No. Display rotation indicates rising bitcoin price Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1309
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Sounds good. Please post more info. Web site, etc.

Soonish!
Pages:
Jump to: