Pages:
Author

Topic: PreOrder the new 100Ph/s miner "MooN" for only 2999,- USD and get one free! - page 3. (Read 6220 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Sounds good. Please post more info. Web site, etc.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Add "JOKE" to the subject please so that people stop reporting this thread  Roll Eyes

The ones reporting this thread to moderators are the ones being serious. Doesn't bother me...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Any website there to Pre-Order this Miner?

Not yet. Only limited pre-order. First batch contains 21 MooN Miners.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nexious.com Admin
I wonder how many people would actually believe this is true..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Any website there to Pre-Order this Miner?
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Add "JOKE" to the subject please so that people stop reporting this thread  Roll Eyes

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
You should emphasise the fact that the case is biodegradable, that's a definate selling point in these eco friendly times Smiley

Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising
This would be a game changer if this machine lives up to the claimed specs. I will keep a close look on it...
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
i preorder
send me unit first, and then i will pay you
i can show you proof of my existance

do you want my address?

Yes i need that.
Activity: 473
i preorder
send me unit first, and then i will pay you
i can show you proof of my existance

do you want my address?
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
nice and you don't even have to unbox it  Grin

That is a special feature for our customers. You can also easily upgrade the miner with our next hardware generation.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
nice and you don't even have to unbox it  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
@OP u spent all the time of setting up this toy to write this post !!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I like the cardboard box... much easier to ignite... gives the smoke alarms time to go off before the building goes up completely.. genius....

Does the fan come in blue...
legendary
Activity: 1600
Hahahahahaha!  This made my morning Smiley.

The attention to detail in this miner is fantastic, and the easy access flap to the internals is ingenious!

Just to put the thing into perspective - there is a company called Yesminers actively selling pre-orders for their 20TH/s - 1500W Miner Vaporware... It's a big laugh in the German part of the forum ATM
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hahahahahaha!  This made my morning Smiley.

The attention to detail in this miner is fantastic, and the easy access flap to the internals is ingenious!
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Hard to see.  And it is inside of a box.  Was this a joke?

I'm guessing so since it's a cardboard box.   Maybe should be in scam forum not mining as this gear has to be fake.

The Borpf is the most real far-beyond-uber-next-generation gear coming out of Germany for the years to come!

How dare you saying it's a fake when there is picture and even video proof of the live unit hashing?
You can see it's hashrate on the display!

The company cannot reveal all it's secrets and only hint at the technological breakthroughs this miner is composed of - yet staying humble and down to earth the decision for a cardbox housing was clearly a signal to customers that Borpf knows that only performance counts and shiny marketing gizmos come second!

Very true. CEO Borpf will give us some more infos in the next days. Exciting times!

LiteCoinGuy, CFO
legendary
Activity: 1600
I just jizzed myself.

Ask your doctor or pharmacist about the side effects of LiteBorpfInc Miners - the above mentioned is a common one Wink
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
LiteBorpfInc will reveal more infos in the coming weeks. Stay tuned, it is a game changer!

Pages:
Jump to: