Pages:
Author

Topic: PreOrder the new 100Ph/s miner "MooN" for only 2999,- USD and get one free! - page 4. (Read 6220 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello there!
100PH/s? I just jizzed myself.
What an insane number. We all know that mining hardware development is staying at a rocketing vertical level.
legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Wow, looks like real german quality engineering!
Thanks for taking preorders for this get rich quick machine! You clearly care for the community and home miners:)
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Hard to see.  And it is inside of a box.  Was this a joke?

I'm guessing so since it's a cardboard box.   Maybe should be in scam forum not mining as this gear has to be fake.

The Borpf is the most real far-beyond-uber-next-generation gear coming out of Germany for the years to come!

How dare you saying it's a fake when there is picture and even video proof of the live unit hashing?
You can see it's hashrate on the display!

The company cannot reveal all it's secrets and only hint at the technological breakthroughs this miner is composed of - yet staying humble and down to earth the decision for a cardbox housing was clearly a signal to customers that Borpf knows that only performance counts and shiny marketing gizmos come second!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1309
i missed the important imformation, will the display rotate when I place the miner on the small side?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Hard to see.  And it is inside of a box.  Was this a joke?

I'm guessing so since it's a cardboard box.   Maybe should be in scam forum not mining as this gear has to be fake.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust

German mining hardware firm LiteBorpfInc is deploying a new bitcoin ASIC it says will be a "game changer" for the industry!

First announced last November, the 10nm "MooN" is thousand times faster than the company's previous 28nm design. Unlike conventional 'flat' chips, its components are stacked four-dimensionally to increase efficiency and processing speed.

LiteCoinGuy said in a statement:

"We've produced four consecutive all-new chip designs in only two days, exceeding even Moore's Law and we see no signs of this development slowing down going forward."

LiteBorpfInc, which raised a zero Series A in February, also unveiled details of a new mining facility in Boden, Northern Sweden. The 21-sq ft warehouse – roughly the size of a 21-sq ft warehouse – is scheduled to launch when its done.

The company said it has earmarked land adjacent to its two flagship data centres, located at a former military base, for future expansion.

All upcoming data centres will run exclusively on the 10nm MooN.

Preview Sample:

http://www.borpf.alfahosting.org/upload/Minervideo.GIF

You can preorder only 21 miners at a time. Please sent the BTC to

1MaXZE92yjuy4NYjTspmdWHMRT3jQUcTf4

and you will get a receipt in the next days.

- LiteCoinGuy, CFO -
Pages:
Jump to: