Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 16. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bitxoxo is India's largest bitcoin exchange operating since 2016. Bitxoxo(XOXO) token will used on Bitxoxo Exchange as Utility token is my understanding about the project… What is the real reason for considering XOXO as a utility token and not as a security token ?

Utility tokens are those tokens that  provide users with future access to a product or service.
Activity: 30
Bitxoxo is India's largest bitcoin exchange operating since 2016. Bitxoxo(XOXO) token will used on Bitxoxo Exchange as Utility token is my understanding about the project… What is the real reason for considering XOXO as a utility token and not as a security token ?
Activity: 140
Bitxoxo's team are working very hard for this project.recently they have their pre-ico sale and it was a success.this exchange will bring the best for the benefits of traders in their platforms
Activity: 126
what is unbelievable about bitxoxo was the team are not stopping in developing the project . there are more projects will come in this year and will be a big hit again . bitxoxo always make its own history that makes people put more trust in it  . I am loving the bitxoxo now and the success of their ICO was the fruit of their hardworks . Congrats to the team and bitxoxo
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitxoxo ann thread  are very detailed and informative , i can say that the thread can easily understand and it is astonishing which gives me interest to the project because features of their trading platform are really excellent . Team are developing more for the future of bitxoxo which gets me thrilles , i wish for more success in bitxoxo
Merit: 113
Can XOXO touch $15 just like Binance coin , say in 6 months after launch on exchange ?

given that they have a 6x smaller supply of total coins I think it's very possible Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
ICO is about to end in a few days. How much has Bitxoxo reached of its soft cap at this moment? Percentage estimate will do. Thank you!
Yes, their ICO main token sale is about to end 10days from now and can't help to be excited what will be the outcome of it. Keep on supporting guys and stay strong team.
Bitxoxo is an awesome investment opertunity for indians.its great to back a project from India.i expect to see @a 20$ xoxo soon
I'm also interested in knowing how is going the ICO of this project, the idea sounds good.
If you want to follow the projects progress, follow them on their social media.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitxoxo/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitxoxoindia
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
ICO is about to end in a few days. How much has Bitxoxo reached of its soft cap at this moment? Percentage estimate will do. Thank you!
Yes, their ICO main token sale is about to end 10days from now and can't help to be excited what will be the outcome of it. Keep on supporting guys and stay strong team.
Bitxoxo is an awesome investment opertunity for indians.its great to back a project from India.i expect to see @a 20$ xoxo soon
I'm also interested in knowing how is going the ICO of this project, the idea sounds good.
Activity: 7
Hello team,

will there be fiat exchange ? if so what currencies ?

thank you in advance Cheesy
Activity: 62
found this opportunity.
i hipe this one makes a good deal.
im gonna support your project..

goodluck bitxoxo
I too invested.their debit card feature is what caught my mind.they can be unstoppable if they add more tokens regularly in the future
Bitxoxo token will be tradable on other exchanges or only on the Bitxoxo exchange .
They have negotiated with some top class exchanges.will he available in other exchanges after 1week(after ico).this is great
Can XOXO touch $15 just like Binance coin , say in 6 months after launch on exchange ?
They have the potential to do that.especially with the experienced team they has
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bitxoxo token will be tradable on other exchanges or only on the Bitxoxo exchange .
Activity: 140
Activity: 11
Xopoший пpoeкт Dev, я вceгдa бyдy пoддepживaть
Activity: 294
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
found this opportunity.
i hipe this one makes a good deal.
im gonna support your project..

goodluck bitxoxo
Activity: 126
bitxoxo really aims for the best for their traders aside from being the top trading platform in india they are not stopping in enhancing their platform and on the roadmap , there will be future projects that will be developed which is exciting with bitxoxo . I will be one of the fan and supporter of bitxoxo because of its non stopping development and and hoping for more success to come with bitxoxo
Merit: 11
bitxoxo ann thread are very detailed and well informative i do already understand the project concept and I believe into the success of this project since every details on their roadmap was implemented and everything was set to  be done , thanks to the intelligent team for making the project more amazing and it is becoming more advanced trading platform .
Pages:
Jump to: