Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 18. (Read 4073 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
The top contributor in the Bitxoxo ICO will recieve a bonus reward consisting of 100,000 tokens!

This is just great.... I believe it is true as bitxoxo previous testimonies proves it
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
This is one of the best,if not the best startup in india.the project seems solid I just hope you add more coins in the future
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
42% Tokens Sold so Far and 16 days left, i hope the ICO hits the hardcap before comes to an end.

I'm pretty sure that they'll be able to hit the hardcap within time
What makes you so sure of that?

There has been a huge increase of sold tokens during last 3 days : 71% now.
I thought it was going to finish at 60%...I was wrong.

I hate to be that guy but - told you so Smiley

Ok... you're probably right  Wink... but hardcap reaching is still uncertain.
Just 11 days to wait and we'll have the answer.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
It only makes it more interesting as bitxoxo is already an exchange before the incorporation of the token...
Activity: 62
If you are in India and if you want to buy bitcoin or bitcoin cash at the best rates,bitxoxo is the exchange you are looking for.bitxoxo s own coin will at least 100-200x eoy according to me
Activity: 7
good luck guys we are looking forward for release Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
A very promising approach towards expanding in a market like India! I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future with the solid team, it surely can have huge success in future!!!The trading platform like this will surely help other investors and traders.
Activity: 140
Obviously this project helped many, thanks Bitxoxo
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The top contributor in the Bitxoxo ICO will recieve a bonus reward consisting of 100,000 tokens!

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
"FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE"
ICO is Ending soon , any additional Bonus is given or same will continue . Still now how much tokens are sold .
Activity: 112
Can XOXO touch $15 just like Binance coin , say in 6 months after launch on exchange ?
i think the team are working on it that is a hard work to do but lets see how they manage but today they are focus more on sale And promotion
Activity: 30
Can XOXO touch $15 just like Binance coin , say in 6 months after launch on exchange ?
Activity: 39
With binance coin price rising in value , I am pretty sure in my assumption that BITXOXO will be great and will show similar growth
Activity: 126
bitxoxo has the most promising trading platform i have tried , i find it very interesting since i cant find negative issues in bitxoxo unlike other platforms that i have used , and the team are really dedicated in their work since they always upgrade and enhance their trading platform .what are exciting is there are lot more opportunities in the future in bitxoxo , best of luck
Activity: 24
The process of finding a Bitcoin exchange is more than finding one with the best looking website. The factors to consider when choosing an exchange includes.

1. LIQUIDITY
2. COST OF TRADING
3. ACCESSIBILITY

Bitxox has all 3 things above... More details on the website - https://icobench.com
Activity: 32
I see on the website that Roger Ver's is involved with the project... What is his  involvement here? how active of an advisor is he? his reputation as a scam artist only hurts the project, if you know what I mean.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
bitxoxo already gained trust from the people but the good thing is the team are not stopping on developing the project which made me get thrilled , I will support the ICO and be one of the users of their trading platform . more success to come with bitxoxo , goodluck to the future projects
Activity: 30
PreICO Price 1 XOXO = 1.5 USD
Price 1 XOXO = 2 USD
Bonus Available
Platform Ethereum
Accepting ETH, BTC
Soft cap 5,000,000 USD
Hard cap 27,500,000 USD
Merit: 100
#Bitxoxo making new achievements, ranked no. 1 on all major search engines! @HeshamRehman @rogerkver @MateTokay @SydneyIfergan @CryptoCoinsNews @coindesk
Merit: 100
BITXOXO is a secure platform. As soon as user's account is verified
and payment is confirmed, orders are processed immediately. This technique allows us to provide our customers the best and
fastest service in the business.
Pages:
Jump to: