Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 22. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
This project is a great investment. The devs are so hardworking , added with a very legit popular personality advisers. Bitxoxo – India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange Announces Successful Pre-Sale!! Please read more here for more details: https://www.ccn.com/bitxoxo-indias-largest-cryptocurrency-exchange-announces-successful-pre-sale/
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
bitxoxo has an exciting project. it is very fast and cheap. it looks good but one thing. only one person musnt have 5m. tokens. good luck
It is highly unlikely that one person would buy such a big portion of the supply.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
It's actually great that Bitxoxo offers totally free Bitcoin buying and selling. Also educating people in India about the crypto space is very valuable action. There are many people in India who can enter the crypto market, if they get proper information. Keep it up!
Yes, too many people in India wants to start with BTC and Bitxoxo is realy helping them! They have simple interface and good support!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It's actually great that Bitxoxo offers totally free Bitcoin buying and selling. Also educating people in India about the crypto space is very valuable action. There are many people in India who can enter the crypto market, if they get proper information. Keep it up!
Check out Bitxoxo's SWAT analysis

Activity: 140
BCH POS APP will be release by the second quarter of 2019 and i hope a huge number of merchants around the world would patronize and use this app for everyones convenience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Bitxoxo is the first exchange trading platform in the world that launch crypto prepaid gift. People can redeem gift card on their website. This is the one stop destination were you can buy and sell gifting bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Bitxoxo has a huge potential to grow. They review quarterly the activities preparing financial globally to ensure internal controls are installed and maintained security of financial assets.
thats a great news thanks for sharing i know this project is a serious project this is very legit and high pottential project we  just need to give our full support because bitxoxos success is ours too

More better progress to come for Bitxoxo. As a solid supporter, i am happy to see the success of the team because they deserves the best result for their hardwork.
Activity: 280
Bitxoxo has a huge potential to grow. They review quarterly the activities preparing financial globally to ensure internal controls are installed and maintained security of financial assets.
thats a great news thanks for sharing i know this project is a serious project this is very legit and high pottential project we  just need to give our full support because bitxoxos success is ours too
  that is what's good with bitxoxo, they are very hands on with their platform and they don't let their investors and customers to go without helping or assisting them with their inquiries.
Activity: 112
42% Tokens Sold so Far and 16 days left, i hope the ICO hits the hardcap before comes to an end.
Yes, and 5mln XOXO Tokens were sold in Pre-ICO.
42% Tokens Sold so Far and 16 days left, i hope the ICO hits the hardcap before comes to an end.

Seems a bit unlikely, the contribution progress usually slows down with time.

Most ICO projects doesn't hit hard cap though, and you should also remember that we still aren't fully out of the bearmarket, so a lot of people don't feel ready to enter ICO projects yet.
Merit: 100
Merit: 100
Bitxoxo – India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange Announces Successful Pre-Sale https://www.ccn.com/bitxoxo-indias-largest-cryptocurrency-exchange-announces-successful-pre-sale/ … via @cryptocoinsnews @coindesk   

piblished at: 13/05/2018
Activity: 336
Regulatory restrictions in India spur Bitxox to get incorporated in Australia; exchange opens Token Sale to fund international expansion & for creation of new services & product development.
Bitxoxo is currenty only doing business in India, but they have a plan to expand to more countries.

Starting soon - Australia

Q1 2019 - Singapore

Q1 2019 - UAE

Source: Whitepaper
What will happen to the unsold tokens after ICO ends , any Plan of extending the ICO Dates or Airdrop for Token Holders
All unsold tokens will be vested for 1 year by the company. and will be used for future developments when required.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
What will happen to the unsold tokens after ICO ends , any Plan of extending the ICO Dates or Airdrop for Token Holders
Activity: 182
This is really good for a newbie because they can work well with the platform. The team of Bitxoxo has made an excellent platform that will satisfy the traders who uses the platform!

Making the platform easy to should be the number one priority of incoming exchange websites. Bitxoxo have done a great job in making their platform and user interface easy to use..
Pages:
Jump to: