Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 10. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Should I pay taxes?
Activity: 140
Hello! Great team!
It is a pleasure for us to hear such words! Huge thanks!
Activity: 196
I can only buy property or sell to?
Both varients are possible, moreover you can find work and rent assets!
It is great to see that wono is always live. It really helps people to be in touch.
Thanks for a piece of praise!
Activity: 29
It is great to see that wono is always live. It really helps people to be in touch.
Activity: 29
Hello, WONO! Very good project! I am your true  fan!
Thank you! If you have any questions regarding our project, contact us on Telegram page: t.me/wonoworld
Activity: 183
Hello, WONO! Very good project! I am your true  fan!
WONO not only provides a fully transparent asset rating system and community member reputations, but also an unrivaled mechanism of compensation payments based on crowd insurance. Amazing stuff in my opinion.
Thank you for noticing our good feature:)
Activity: 107
WONO not only provides a fully transparent asset rating system and community member reputations, but also an unrivaled mechanism of compensation payments based on crowd insurance. Amazing stuff in my opinion.
P2P solutions are booming in developed countries- just think about how quickly Uber has exploded over the past year or so. By utilising the security and efficiency enhancing features of blockchain such as smart contract technology into such a platform to be used with decentralised applications, the uses in the P2P space are truly immense. Very excited for WONO
Thank you!
Activity: 84
P2P solutions are booming in developed countries- just think about how quickly Uber has exploded over the past year or so. By utilising the security and efficiency enhancing features of blockchain such as smart contract technology into such a platform to be used with decentralised applications, the uses in the P2P space are truly immense. Very excited for WONO
Thanks. And will it grow?
The key factors for the growth of token rates are the increase in the number of assets that are placed on the WONO platform and growth in the number of users.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Thanks. And will it grow?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
What is basic token price?
Hello. Help me to find your telegram channel please
Just search for Wonoworld in there Wink
Activity: 76