Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 7. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What risks do you have?
You can find out our risks declaration in the following document: https:// wono.io/assets/i18/en/risk_declaration.pdf. Please note that Wono Tokens by themselves will not give you any return on investment. We are not selling a security or a financial instrument. We will not take any actions that may increase the value of Wono tokens over time and you will be subject to a restriction of selling the Wono tokens on secondary markers. The only reason why you should purchase the Wono tokens today is that the supply of the tokens limited and if you want to access our products at a reasonable cost or at all, your best opportunity is to purchase the necessary amount of Wono Tokens at the Token Sale.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
What risks do you have?
Big Supporter of this project and it potential to disrupt the P2P markets around the globe. I also see WONO becoming a leader in the services industry "Lead fees" for platforms like Homeadvisor are through the roof and make it hard for service providers to profit. Their leads are also not very good and you still get charged even if the lead was "Bad". I expect Wono to fix this issue.
We will fix all existing troubles in sharing industry, this in our goal number one!
Activity: 175
Big Supporter of this project and it potential to disrupt the P2P markets around the globe. I also see WONO becoming a leader in the services industry "Lead fees" for platforms like Homeadvisor are through the roof and make it hard for service providers to profit. Their leads are also not very good and you still get charged even if the lead was "Bad". I expect Wono to fix this issue.
A very interesting project. If this do well, we might see some revolutionary platform. Every business can benefit with the middlemanless exchange assets. Real estate without middleman is one I can think of
Hope that you'll keep being interested in our project and become a member of WONO soon!
Activity: 119
A very interesting project. If this do well, we might see some revolutionary platform. Every business can benefit with the middlemanless exchange assets. Real estate without middleman is one I can think of
HOW MUCH YOU COLLECTED
We have collected aproximately 70,000$ by now! The farther, the more!!!!
Your admin dm me in tg asking for investment so wtf' going on???
Our administrators will never write you first without chat confirmation or ask for any transactions! Please double check administrator username before communication!
Activity: 99
Your admin dm me in tg asking for investment so wtf' going on???
Are you on sale or pre-sale? misanderstood
We are now at public pre-sale! Feel free to contribte via @wono_bot in Telegram Smiley
Activity: 126
Are you on sale or pre-sale? misanderstood
This is big project since aibnb! I'm impatient to see blockchain implementation!!
Thank's for these words! We are working hard to deliver it in the best way possible Cheesy
Activity: 29
This is big project since aibnb! I'm impatient to see blockchain implementation!!
Activity: 349
Just found your thread. What is your ico about?
The core idea of WONO is to unite all kinds of sharing of both physical and invisible assets, letting literally monetize anything you possess, including your own human resource. That means that on WONO you can rent out your flat while you leave for a vacation, or find a freelance job. Tokens you earn can be spent on other users’ property or services. And since tokens in most countries are determined as digital assets, all transactions are legally tax-free. Plus no currency or cryptocurrency exchange loss.
Our project, WONO is a decentralized P2P (peer-to-peer) platform for exchanging property and services. Thanks to the Ethereum blockchain and the Interplanetary FIle System (IPFS), the platform and community are decentralized, which allows users to interact without needing an intermediary. WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers.
Activity: 60
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
From the start your ICO campaign has been conducted on a very high level. I like that you put a counter of how much you made on the website, that is really transparent and shows faith in the project. I wish you great success!
Activity: 183
Hey. Anyone hepls here?
It is a timely step and enhancing power to the future developers in sharing. And this is future. No doubts you will be really successful!
Thank you very much for your support! We keep working hard to be the best Wink
Pages:
Jump to: