Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 9. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hey there! Nice project! heard you opened public sale
Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate:) Yes you are right that public sale is open so you can contribute today via @wono_bot in Telegram Smiley
And what is minimum investment amount?
It's 50$ equivalent in ETH Smiley
Activity: 107
Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate:) Yes you are right that public sale is open so you can contribute today via @wono_bot in Telegram Smiley
And what is minimum investment amount?
Activity: 107
Can I rent a flat?
On our platform you can do it, and a list of other things. For example work part time, rent car or other assets.
Activity: 224
Hey, I heard recent news. How to protect from scammers?
help pls
Firstly, check their accounts’ photos, names and nicknames too. Secondly, admins will never PM you first without notifying you in the global chat.
Activity: 183
help pls
Activity: 183
Hi admins! Heard about scammers attack on your ICO? Are you alive?
Yes, we have banned scammers and now will notify users not to reply fake accounts.
Great news! Hope you wont,suffer anymore!
Thanks for support!
Activity: 76
Yes, we have banned scammers and now will notify users not to reply fake accounts.
Great news! Hope you wont,suffer anymore!
Activity: 76
I've read a few reviews from a number of ICO rating sites and Wono looks good so far and I trust this team to transform the Wono idea into a reality. I wish you the best of luck with the project; you'd need it
That's an awesome feedback, thanks for it, mate! We appreciate!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I've read a few reviews from a number of ICO rating sites and Wono looks good so far and I trust this team to transform the Wono idea into a reality. I wish you the best of luck with the project; you'd need it

WONO presale has finally started! Woohoo, jump to the official tokensale bot http://t.me/wono_bot  and follow his instructions to be among the first investors and get your 70% token bonus! The minimum recommended amount of contribution is 100 WONO ($50) #ico #preico #blockchain
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 40
What about space sharing?
We combine P2P rentals (e.g., Airbnb) with the home-swapping concept;
Thanks
We combine P2P rentals (e.g., Airbnb) with the home-swapping concept;
Activity: 40
Should I pay taxes?
In most countries, tokens are qualified as digital assets, not money. Thus, all tokens earned on the WONO platform are not taxable until they are converted to fiat. That sets WONO apart from traditional sharing services where asset owners are obliged to pay taxes.
Pages:
Jump to: