Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 40. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Customer activities are to hire asset, paying for asset hired or Service, or exchange asset or service. with this conflicts are bound to happen. The hired asset could be stolen damaged or missing. Wono has a good conflicts resolution with its arbitrage system.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Good evening! I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to originate!
Activity: 154
The WONO platform has the high level of transparency resulting in a high level of trust and paves the way for a good balance market to our ecosystem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Though the main type of vehicles which will be available for rent on WONO is definitely cars, you’re free to list anything in your possession.How about a bike in your garage?

Rent a bike on Wono
Activity: 47
I hope this business gets a great profit!
Really good project, a rather interesting vision, responsive results.

The profits will definitely roll in later on, the first thing is setting up a firm foundation to lay the bricks on. The wono team have a lot to do for the ground work because this is a multi utility token. I'm sure they're working really hard to accomplish this.
I hope this business gets a great profit!
Really good project, a rather interesting vision, responsive results.

WONO is unique project offering decentralized p2p exchange any assets and services. It will be absolutely amazing to be able to rent my sweet car or my apartment without any complicated documentation.
This Project will be become a successful Project in future.
P2P home rental is the most popular kind of sharing nowadays and Airbnb is a leader of the industry. That’s why WONO team has invited two successful business development managers to join the advisory board of the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Wono seems to be the project many people have been waiting for. This decentralized marketplace concept will be successful with sellers and buyers trusting one another. With more and more experienced advisors joining the project, it will succeed.
This is a unique and totally different project in crypto currency market. I hope it should be great successful in future. A new and very promising idea, a professional team ready to make bold decisions is what will bring success to this project.
Activity: 26
I believe this project is very interesting and cool! Clear-cut project, engaging design, outstanding plan.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
when will pre ico sales begins?
Activity: 249
Honestly super excited to use the platform I have all kinds of things that I can think about renting out to people, I would even be willing to lend people stuff like books if I could use WONO tokens  as collateral for the Lending, with a Smart contract to ensure that the other party brought back what I lent them would be super awesome.
Activity: 47
Idea behind WONO is big and impactful. They have good presence in social medias. This project can really change the way we share things and services in the future.

Yes, they plan on overtaking many of the individual cryptos out there. They'll have to plan everything strategically in order to do that, which I'm sure they're already doing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
FoundICO, ICObench and ICOmarks all gave this project a high rating. Those are the ICO analysis websites that I trust the most, so there must be a good reason behind this kind of positive feedback. Can't wait for this project to take off!
Activity: 249
The concept of a peer-to-peer Marketplace for rental of assets and services, Means we are one step closer to a truly globally connected commerce platform. Disrupting existing person-to-person marketplaces should be relatively straightforward process considering they are all archaic and have their fair share a very real problems. Craigslist for example is not a very good place to do business if you've ever bought or sold something on Craigslist you know exactly what I mean. 

Exactly. A decentralized system will be having very less hassle as well as fees if the system has trusted sellers and users. The only issue in a decentralized marketplace is trust between the two parties and when Wono solves that, it will be a system with virtually no flaws.

Trust is essential here, that's why I'm wondering who would take roles of Guarantors and Arbitrators in different deals on the platfrom...Can it be any third party or will it be someone connected to the Wono platform?

I think initially the arbitrators are going to be part of the WONO team.  But as time goes on more third-party trusted arbitrators will appear. I'm not sure exactly how they're going to rank these arbitrators, it'll probably be something related to staking or something like that.
Activity: 308
Idea behind WONO is big and impactful. They have good presence in social medias. This project can really change the way we share things and services in the future.
Two Airbnb managers from Chile and Germany joined the WONO advisory board! As Airbnb is a leader of the current P2P home rental industry, this is another great move from WONO team! Read this Medium article to learn more: https://medium.com/@wonoworld/two-airbnb-managers-from-chile-and-germany-join-wono-as-advisors-4705dee8ba78
Merit: 1
I don't think most people understand the impact this project can have on almost everything you do. Just picture being able to exchange for local fresh produce via the blockchain, Rent a horse ride from a local Ranch. Buy FRESH organic meat from a local rancher. WONO will enable the exchange of goods easily.
Activity: 112
I read about WONO recently. And it really has a great concept. With a platform such as WONO you guys can create an efficient and self-enclosed P2P ecosystem. I'll be following you guys till the end with comfort Smiley
I completely agree with you. I'm sure it's a sleeping giant and, society supports WONO
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Looking forward for this ICO thank you for the opportunity. So wono is going to create a platform where people can interact directly with others for cars ,homes etc and all this without the middle man. I would like to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: