Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 43. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I am looking forward to the Proof of concept release very much, it is supposed to happen quite soon, just in time for the token presale. The user interface especially interests me. I wonder what Mr Leary from Booking.com can do. I think quite a lot.  Smiley

We'll release proof of concept very soon, stay in touch!
I think Wono will reach the hard cap but what will happen if it doesn't reach? The unsold token will burn or will be kept?

Also, if it will be burned, will you burn only unsold tokens or will you burn proportionally?

Of course, we'll burn tokens, you can read all information about it in our F.A.Q. at wono.io
Good company with the prospect of coin growth in the near future. With WONO comes an endless supply of new services and opportunity in exchange for WONO tokens. Their vision is clear and their branding is solid.

Thanks, mate! We believe so!

I checked again and must say that you already have a good advisor team.

Still, i would never say no for some new bright advisors Smiley

Yep, but we feel a need to acquire people with wide experience in sharing... and we found them! You can meet our advisor from Turo (all info about him is on our landing page) and now we've finished negotiations with advisors from Airbnb!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
when is the pre ico sales beginning? i am interested in this investment.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Helloo Dev/Team.

I find your project very interesting and promising. I would love to know if the token sale has a bonus tier for investors and what is the minimum token purchase by investors.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Warm esteem regards to the team and goodluck to the project Kiss
Activity: 196
Wono will make connection between the real world an cryptocurrency .On the wono platform costumer will have posibility  to use cryptocurrencies for rent asset, hiring of freelancers .And earn wono token by reviews, rating and score the service what the people are offer.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I have always supported all the projects which has real world implementation and integration. Its hard to see nowadays, where a project is trying to do something good to the common man. I feel WONO will change the world to make a better place.
Activity: 47
Nice idea, trying to rid the complications of the crypto currency world by enabling users to use it with great ease and peace of mind. Nice project, will definitely help everyone get onboard.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Decentralized p2p exchange any assets and services from WONO looks truly amazing! I will make able to a rent sweet car or an apartment without any complicated documentation. None of those taxation! It really is and honor to know this project early!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Sharing services are in demand because it is a low-cost solution to peoples’ need. Imagine going out on a field trip with friends where all the equipment are hired instead of purchased. I believe a  lot of money will be saved on WONO platform
Activity: 1
WONO sure going to give Airbnb a good run for their money
Awesome project, on accomplishment, possible room for flight schedule and exchange of
Missed flight tickets by flight members prior to boarding could save money and time...hotel bookings
Concert tickets ...all this and lots more. Implementation of the blockchain technology system makes it even more fancier👍👍👍 rooting for this one..
Activity: 43
WONO will definitely build a bridge between the virtual world of cryptocurrencies and the real world, letting users to go freelance or hire freelancers, hire or rent out cars and real estate, exchange theater subscriptions or gym memberships, and much more;
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Users save money with space sharing and also get a cheap and comfortable vacation when they house swap. WONO combines P2P rentals with the home-swapping concept.
WONO platform uses Machine learning which will improve the quality of platform elements and the competitiveness of the entire product. for eg: Wono can develop an Assets Recommendation Service that suits best the needs, interests, search requests, and behavioral profile of certain Customers. This also help vendors find customers with a minimum risk of Deal cancellation.
Thanks to WONO for solving the problem of taxation in sharing economy!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I really love the visual of Wono website. It is simple, elegant but also has enough information about the project.

Most of ico can't make this balance.
Great!! WONO offers its resources for third-party start-ups and lets them improve their businesses using blockchain technologies, boosting the liquidity of their market segments and cryptonomics at large.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Many others projects who want to increase their communities have specific bounties for spreading their words : they reward poeple for setting meet ups and making presentations.
Sometime they also offer to participate at these meet ups : making AMA (ask me anything) sessions, or just to be online and introduce themself and the project...
Maybe WONO could do that...
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Based in the whitepaper, token distribution was pretty decent. A lot of token allocated in the public which gives us the real growth. I hope WONO project will continue to improve and be successful in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: