Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 44. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I hope this project will succeed
WONO is a decentralized P2P-platform for  exchange, or rent, of any asset; like cars, homes, and services without  physical currency and taxation expenses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
can i ask, what is the usecase for wono token?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Wono has a very strong team. So will be successful other projects.

I totally agree with you regarding the team, it actually becoming stronger and stronger and i've just checked their twitter and new members joined the wono team,  Amrinder Singh is a high-skilled fullstack developer with more than 10 years experience at Ericsson joined today as developer and also Adil Khan from Turo joined as an advisor. if we keep seen like this news for sure the project will be successful as you said
I think that a strong team in the project is already half the success! the second half depends on the interest of investors in the project and also in the marketing part and in terms of the implementation of the set goals
Activity: 112
WONO Creates a horizontally structured market and redistributes revenue from intermediaries directly to service providers, asset owners and community members
Activity: 154
The common issues of sharing economy are ''TRUST'' people won't use unless recommended. WONO enumerate this kind of issue by using their P2P ecosystem and decentralized platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I totally agree with you regarding the team, it actually becoming stronger and stronger and i've just checked their twitter and new members joined the wono team,  Amrinder Singh is a high-skilled fullstack developer with more than 10 years experience at Ericsson joined today as developer and also Adil Khan from Turo joined as an advisor. if we keep seen like this news for sure the project will be successful as you said
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Another great news from WONO team from their Twitter! Today they introduced Amrinder Singh - a high-skilled fullstack developer with more than 10 years experience at Ericsson who is in the charge of frontend web applications development, as well as for backend and smart contracts integration. And also a new member of their advisory board - Adil Khan from Turo! You can read more about Adil Khan in this article: https://medium.com/@wonoworld/turo-manager-joins-wono-as-a-p2p-carsharing-advisor-785198f49dfa

I did not even know Ericsson was still around, after the rebrand from Sony Ericsson to Sony Mobile. Imagine my surprise when Wikipedia says Ericsson has over 90 thousand employees.

Well, an experienced addition to WONO then.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
this guy crypto Bunny Hunter youtuber  has reviewed the wono project, i like the the review go and check it out, show him some support, here is the link to his youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71PN2NILx7Y
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
Activity: 43
It seems of this project will be better in the offing! Interesting activity, impeccably idea.  Good luck DEVs!
Activity: 74
Another great news from WONO team from their Twitter! Today they introduced Amrinder Singh - a high-skilled fullstack developer with more than 10 years experience at Ericsson who is in the charge of frontend web applications development, as well as for backend and smart contracts integration. And also a new member of their advisory board - Adil Khan from Turo! You can read more about Adil Khan in this article: https://medium.com/@wonoworld/turo-manager-joins-wono-as-a-p2p-carsharing-advisor-785198f49dfa

No doubt that is a great news for their project and for all the potential investors which became even more aware of Wono.
Khans credentials are great and i am sure he will bring a lot to the advisory board.

The more popular this project gets, the more it needs the best developers and advisors to be successful. On the other hand, the more successful this project gets, the more it will attract the best people for the job.

I agree but bounty in bitcointalk it's very important.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!

No doubt that is a great news for their project and for all the potential investors which became even more aware of Wono.
Khans credentials are great and i am sure he will bring a lot to the advisory board.

The more popular this project gets, the more it needs the best developers and advisors to be successful. On the other hand, the more successful this project gets, the more it will attract the best people for the job.
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
With Wono a new kind of economics is born. We can now really bypass the middlemen, who are making big bucks from our transactions. So we keep that in our own pocket.
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
I am looking forward to the Proof of concept release very much, it is supposed to happen quite soon, just in time for the token presale. The user interface especially interests me. I wonder what Mr Leary from Booking.com can do. I think quite a lot.  Smiley
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
I expect good luck for the project. Pretty good idea, really great business, aesthetic job.
This is a brilliant project that I stumbled on in a totally serendipitous manner. All star team in my opinion. Also the fact that It is used for all transactions among the participants of the WONO ecosystem makes top of the list for me.
The current peer-to-peer rental market alone is worth $26 billion! Those are just the rentable assets currently available for rental through existing markets. WONO will enable a whole new class of rentable P2P assets, the possibilities are almost endless.
You can just imagine the impact of WONO platform. It will be a new era on a sharing market.
the Wono idea is an upgrade on crypto projects like LibertyLance (blockchain freelancing platform) if you add the renting of homes and vehicles and stuff; peer to peer, decentralized platform with paying little or no commissions.
Sharing services are in demand because it is a low-cost solution to peoples’ need. Imagine going out on a field trip with friends where all the equipment are hired instead of purchased. I believe a  lot of money will be saved on WONO platform
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 159
WONO is part of a booming economy estimated to $335 billion by 2025.
Wono combines functions like : home rental, car rental, freelancing and much more..
The concept of this project is really great
One of the most fascinating thing about the Wono platform is the incorporation space sharing which will combine both the concept of home swapping and p2p rentals.
Pages:
Jump to: