Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 76. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is a brilliant project that I stumbled on in a totally serendipitous manner. All star team in my opinion. Also the fact that It is used for all transactions among the participants of the WONO ecosystem makes top of the list for me. Check it out

thanks, friend! we're happy that you're with us!
Was very interested in this company, a great idea in which I believe and I think many other people will support me in this! I hope for your success and wish you good luck! It is very helpful and ideal project in our community because WONO users can earn and spend tokens on one platform which lets them never withdraw tokens and legally avoid any kind of taxation or exchange loss. Keep up the good work and hoping for more development in this project.

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
This is a brilliant project that I stumbled on in a totally serendipitous manner. All star team in my opinion. Also the fact that It is used for all transactions among the participants of the WONO ecosystem makes top of the list for me. Check it out
Activity: 322
Was very interested in this company, a great idea in which I believe and I think many other people will support me in this! I hope for your success and wish you good luck! It is very helpful and ideal project in our community because WONO users can earn and spend tokens on one platform which lets them never withdraw tokens and legally avoid any kind of taxation or exchange loss. Keep up the good work and hoping for more development in this project.
Activity: 144
I can see your point though about how big of an advantage WONO would have over Turo and Airbnb in countries that treat tokens as a digital asset with no taxation. What are some of the top countries that view tokens this way? I imagine these are the areas where you expect WONO to do very well.

Plus I need to know so I can move to one of these countries in the near future!  Grin
Hey there! I've been taking a look at WONO. It appears that Turo will be your biggest competition? What will give Wono the advantage over them?

we wouldn't say that TURO is our main competitor. As a vendor on Airbnb or Turo, you must pay income tax.  You should contact your local authorities and find out, usually not less than 15%. But not when you use WONO. In most countries a token is a digital asset. Since you can earn and spend in tokens, you can avoid taxation in a 100% legal way.

Yes, it would be about 15% income tax (25% in some cases) dealing with fiat where I live to be a vendor on one of those sites. Cryptocurrencies operate in a gray area where it’s difficult to know how it will be taxed right now. The dust is still settling on that.
I am delighted to join this amazing project. This is a unique and totally different project in crypto currency market. I hope it should be great successful in future. One of the most reliable projects for your investments! A new and very promising idea, a professional team ready to make bold decisions is what will bring success to this project. Join the WONO today, and get your share of the profit!

Welcome to WONOworld! We're happy to see you with us!
Hey there! I've been taking a look at WONO. It appears that Turo will be your biggest competition? What will give Wono the advantage over them?

we wouldn't say that TURO is our main competitor. As a vendor on Airbnb or Turo, you must pay income tax.  You should contact your local authorities and find out, usually not less than 15%. But not when you use WONO. In most countries a token is a digital asset. Since you can earn and spend in tokens, you can avoid taxation in a 100% legal way.
I believe in the prospects of the project and I think that the start will impress followers and investors.  i really want to participate and support you guys working on this! Best of luck!
 Wink

Thanks for your warm words, mate! We'll do it together! Wink
Activity: 322
I am delighted to join this amazing project. This is a unique and totally different project in crypto currency market. I hope it should be great successful in future. One of the most reliable projects for your investments! A new and very promising idea, a professional team ready to make bold decisions is what will bring success to this project. Join the WONO today, and get your share of the profit!
Activity: 2
Hey, good luck with WONO.

We invite you to submit your ICO to ICOscale (FREE!).

https://icoscale.io/publish-ico/

Please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

Thanks.
https://icoscale.io
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I believe in the prospects of the project and I think that the start will impress followers and investors.  i really want to participate and support you guys working on this! Best of luck!
 Wink
projects like Wono are what crypto should be all about; an idea that can actually work in real life and make life better for people.

We are doing our best to make our dreams about WONO real!
While many traditional taxi services now offer apps for bookings, for the purpose of this research, WONO will only focus on private vehicles being used to disrupt the transportation industry, with drivers seen as contractors rather than employees.

yep, that's right!
Activity: 434
projects like Wono are what crypto should be all about; an idea that can actually work in real life and make life better for people.
Activity: 238
While many traditional taxi services now offer apps for bookings, for the purpose of this research, WONO will only focus on private vehicles being used to disrupt the transportation industry, with drivers seen as contractors rather than employees.
I've read a few reviews from a number of ICO rating sites and Wono looks good so far and I trust this team to transform the Wono idea into a reality. I wish you the best of luck with the project; you'd need it. ☺

That's an awesome feedback, thanks for it, mate!
We appreciate! Wink
I've read a few reviews from a number of ICO rating sites and Wono looks good so far and I trust this team to transform the Wono idea into a reality. I wish you the best of luck with the project; you'd need it. ☺
the Wono idea is an upgrade on crypto projects like LibertyLance (blockchain freelancing platform) if you add the renting of homes and vehicles and stuff; peer to peer, decentralized platform with paying little or no commissions.

👏👏
Pages:
Jump to: