Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 73. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Awesome project and team doing great work.
Good luck
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Blockchain will change the world.
WONO is unique project offering decentralized p2p exchange any assets and services. It will be absolutely amazing to be able to rent my sweet car or my apartment without any complicated documentation. No more taxation expensive! I am happy to be early on this project and cannot wait for mainnet one day. Love this idea, love the project. I am going all in on this one. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 12
I am very interested for this project. Its unique and creative. But, until know i don't know how much the total of token Will airdropping
Activity: 19
WONO is indeed a project for the future. Their I.T. (information) section is close to perfect, this is particularly important to every good crypto project. Wono is a project I've listed for my long term investment.
Activity: 11
great project, allstar team, cuts out the middleman. i give it a 4.8/5 star rating. good investment. great tech guys and developers. awesome advisors. gonna do well for sure
Activity: 7
Peбятки! Xoчy "пoдpyбить бaблa", нy и дaть кoмeнтapий cвoeгo видeния. Я дyмaю, eщe 3-5 лeт, и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгия бyдeт aбcoлютнo вo вcex cфepax нaшeй c Baми жизни. Moe мнeниe - этoй тexнoлoгии (pacпpeдeлeннoгo peecтpa, cтoит вepить!) Пoддepжим этoт пpoeкт!!!!
Activity: 13
hope for the development of the project! I liked it very much!    
Activity: 9
This project is very good I personally researched it and I give it 4.99/5. U can invest amount what ever you want.  Very safe investment here
Activity: 22
Activity: 154
I talked to my friend about WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services with professionally team and big model. They are very excited and they are thinking to invest. i shared information about WONO on social network to spread to the world. Good lucky for this project
Activity: 31
I really like WONO, because it is skipping out man in the middle. This is import for crypto. Hope you will succeed and grow fast.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
#WONO is a utility token based on the ERC20 standard. It is used for all transactions among the participants of the WONO ecosystem. WONO can be used for paying for rent, services, platform fees and also for crowd deal insurance and arbitration. These key objectives in my opinion is undeniably remarkable.
Activity: 2
nice pjoect.Airdrop goes well.İ trust project and devteam. nice platform , showing the difference in the market.Thx everybody i like it so much
Activity: 11
The whitepaper looks good l hope this project succeed very well
Good homepage with expressive introduction and illustrations.
Activity: 4
Бyдyт ли дpyгиe cпocoбы пoлyчить бoнycы c cимвoликoй? Или тoлькo Teлeгpaммa?
Activity: 280
The project is very good and extremely potential with strong team.
If the project is successful, this will be my exchanges preferential option for the next time
Activity: 55
Why did you decide to choose carsharing, house sharing and freelance?
Activity: 7
I love the use case of WONO. Cutting out the middle man is the most important disruption from crypto's. Will look closely how this project will evolve!
Activity: 19
Bonuses for social media activity, right?
Activity: 24
Looks like this project is shaping up very quickly.  The team appears to be very capable, motivated, focused, and passionate about the project
Pages:
Jump to: