Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 71. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Wono has been in my to invest icos for a while now.however I wonder,how are you going to offer all those services without physical currency,i hope and I know that team will be able to pull this off.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
 Today, shared economies suffer from a lack of trust, the fear of monopolies, expensive middleman fees, and uncertainty in the performance of obligations. WONO project team will resolve these issues with hands-on-approach.
Activity: 140
Having one token for all rental activities makes things so easy. There is no need to create several wallets and accounts, if one wishes to rent different items.

Indeed! Not only renting, freelance is in business too!
Having one token for all rental activities makes things so easy. There is no need to create several wallets and accounts, if one wishes to rent different items.
I like fewer restrictions there are  Roll Eyes
The Tax restrictions are a good angle to work and other restrictions you often find in this line of trade. Exchanges like this can be stressful and if a third party can handle it using the power of crypto well then I see no reason why not to use it, But is it going to happen? This is what remains to be seen. So far so good. Nice site too. Keep it up.

Your thoughs meet our goals!
This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be success in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey! I believe this project will make waves in the cryptocurrency world.

We're still on our way, but we're doing our best to create the best sharing service you've ever seen!
The WONO website is really nice. You guys did a good job with the design and look and feel. I like the colors and the font type chosen really work well together.

Greeting from our designer, he was happy to hear it! Wink
What I really love about WONO is that is not restricted to an specific market. By using WONO tokens you can share, rent or earn any kind of property and get rewarded instantly. It is very promising. I will participate in ICO, that is for sure.  Smiley

Exactly. Also, if this project is successful, it will help create a community where everyone can get rewarded for participating in Wono’s blockchain. You can earn Wono tokens on the platform without having to waste time withdrawing your funds. As a result, the token price and demand should grow fast.

And this growth makes WONO token an awesome investment! =)
#WONO is a decentralized P2P (peer-to-peer) platform for exchanging property and services. Thanks to the Ethereum blockchain and the Interplanetary FIle System (IPFS), the platform and community are decentralized, which allows users to interact without needing an intermediary. WOOOOW

Not only to interact, but to solve disputes too!
What I really love about WONO is that is not restricted to an specific market. By using WONO tokens you can share, rent or earn any kind of property and get rewarded instantly. It is very promising. I will participate in ICO, that is for sure.  Smiley

That was the initial idea - to combine all marteks in one service!
Activity: 322
The best project Your idea is a strong motivation to act on the way to success! WONO solves 5 major problems of P2P economy: high commissions, taxation of vendors, non-transparency of ratings and reviews, currency exchange loss and risk of fraud and deal cancellation.
Activity: 144
I think there is a huge opportunity with the freelance platform side of WONO. Upwork fees are downright abusive. There are quite a few projects trying to tap into that market right now though. My money is on WONO but there will be some stiff competition.
Being first in the field usually means big advantage for the project. Wono seems to be the first crypto P2P-platform for all assets and services, first all-in-one token. This advantage, if skillfully utilized, can lead project to great success.
Activity: 17
A Decentralized P2P-platform for exchanging and renting any assets or services without currency and taxation expenses is a SUPER idea and if it's marketed it will blossom. I'm here to buy and hold. GREAT IDEA. Let's use this service and we will become succussful
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
I like fewer restrictions there are  Roll Eyes
The Tax restrictions are a good angle to work and other restrictions you often find in this line of trade. Exchanges like this can be stressful and if a third party can handle it using the power of crypto well then I see no reason why not to use it, But is it going to happen? This is what remains to be seen. So far so good. Nice site too. Keep it up.
Activity: 76
WONO site is very nice.
Merit: 3
#WONO offers the environment for hire and rental tangible and invisible assets, as well as ordering and performing services based on Ethereum blockchain and the Interplanetary File System (IPFS).
The project’s aim is to arrange ideal conditions for a convenient exchange between users with minimal transaction costs, regardless of location😊
Activity: 96
On the WONO official website, everything is written clearly and succinctly. This project has great prospects. I believe this is about the best project on the digital currency market, especially for people who are involved in their own business.
Activity: 322
This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be success in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey! I believe this project will make waves in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
The WONO website is really nice. You guys did a good job with the design and look and feel. I like the colors and the font type chosen really work well together.
Pages:
Jump to: