Pages:
Author

Topic: Price Chart: April 9th = $200, April 15th = $300 - page 2. (Read 10106 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't know... we will all have to wait maybe 24 hours before we see the final effects of today.

i am pretty sure the drop turned off plenty of people who were already in.... and definitely will be scaring off any people who were new waiting to get in.

We shall see... I got lagged... hit cancel a ton of times... AND STILL GOX took me out at the lowest possible price of $106.00!

But with some time... I got my self back in and with the swings in the aftermath I am only short $200 at this moment. I am all in at $173 so... here's to it recovering.

CHEERS!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
Shit, I was out of cell service for 8 hours and all hell broke loose! Damn you Bitcoin, I want an invitation to the party next time!Lol!

Just have to point out my chart showed a crash floor of $150 (which looks to be where the price first stabilized after the madness).

We have all seen this before.... bunch of newbie dumb asses put in "market" orders when gox started lagging and learned all about getting "goxxed." Shit i did it back in the $30s and learned my lesson (of course the price only tanked $10 lol).

See you all next Monday @ $300.00! Smiley "Long live the coin! Here, here!"

where is  your graph? and so far your wrong. where i live it has decreased from yesterday. down ten bucks. hummmmm.

Doh! I musta left my graph in my other post...

and I am not wrong because I just posted that 8 hours ago... Where I live when you say tomorrow at 3pm in the afternoon, it means atleast  16 or 17 hours from then... Keep watching.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

It is so funny to see so many self proclaimed experts on the price not hitting an upwards price then to be proven wrong a week later.

It is also the same amount of funny when people pat themselves on the back for seeing the price hit what they predicted...

I forsee BitCoins being worth more tomorrow than they were today!

.. done ..

where is  your graph? and so far your wrong. where i live it has decreased from yesterday. down ten bucks. hummmmm.

DigiByte Founder
* Viceroy asks while bowing at BitcoinTate

How far can we go, sir?   

When will it crash, sir?

Well my young apprentice, the farthest point we can observe is currently about 42 billion light years (the distance that light has been able to travel since the big bang began).

So if we take that and put it on an exponential graph and then double our answer we might be close!

As to a crash? What's a crash? I am sorry, I am not familiar with this term Wink

augh i was the first to post after mr tate...IM FAMIOUS BY KNOWING SOMEONE FAMIOUS! hahaha .... I was thinking he might be a bit crazy but also understanding what the gaph was suggesting and what the coins might do. so i went out and bought some damn bitcoins! hoooo rayyyy tate is the man!!!! ok lets start a new thread with your predictions. also make a low ball and a high ball prediction, that would be cool.

+1 lol!  I love it. Glad you made the switch to BTC! I have had several people message me today... had no idea this thread would have this amount of impact! Smiley

So in response to its inaugural posting I will be making a more detailed chart with more evidence to back it up for next weeks prediction. High ball & low ball is a good idea. After all, math doesn't lie Smiley

I will try to get it done before I leave tomorrow on a three week business trip. (Gotta go make some more fiat to dump into BTC.)
Activity: 252
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

How far can we go, sir?   

When will it crash, sir?

Well my young apprentice, the farthest point we can observe is currently about 42 billion light years (the distance that light has been able to travel since the big bang began).

So if we take that and put it on an exponential graph and then double our answer we might be close!

As to a crash? What's a crash? I am sorry, I am not familiar with this term Wink

augh i was the first to post after mr tate...IM FAMIOUS BY KNOWING SOMEONE FAMIOUS! hahaha .... I was thinking he might be a bit crazy but also understanding what the gaph was suggesting and what the coins might do. so i went out and bought some damn bitcoins! hoooo rayyyy tate is the man!!!! ok lets start a new thread with your predictions. also make a low ball and a high ball prediction, that would be cool.
DigiByte Founder

It is so funny to see so many self proclaimed experts on the price not hitting an upwards price then to be proven wrong a week later.

It is also the same amount of funny when people pat themselves on the back for seeing the price hit what they predicted...

.. done ..

lol! +1 Yeah, I think I under shot the 15th projection. We could easily hit $300 by tomorrow. This thing is going fucking vertical!

.. done ..

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hack the planet!
$ 240 and it's still April 9th. Seems like the speed is accelerating and like we will reach $ 300 a lot earlier. Great, ehh, right...?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It's simple price discovery. Do the Math and understand why people got in.... Just after the Great 2011 Gox Crash...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I can't tell if this is a joke......but no, $200 and $300 are not happening by their respective dates.

Oh really?

Activity: 36
this is really sick Cheesy
Activity: 348
I can't tell if this is a joke......but no, $200 and $300 are not happening by their respective dates.

Oh really?
DigiByte Founder

How far can we go, sir?   

When will it crash, sir?

Activity: 42
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

How far can we go, sir?   

When will it crash, sir?
DigiByte Founder
Activity: 147
surprising that someone has not posted the "my hobby: extrapolation" comic...  Cheesy

can you post it? I have never heard of this

http://xkcd.com/605/
Activity: 42
surprising that someone has not posted the "my hobby: extrapolation" comic...  Cheesy

can you post it? I have never heard of this
DigiByte Founder
This is getting redicioulius. :-P

I think we passed redicioulius a while back.  I'd say we're well into ludicrolicious.  Roll Eyes

Colonel Sandurz: Prepare ship for light speed.
Dark Helmet: No, no, no, light speed is too slow.
Colonel Sandurz: Light speed, too slow?
Dark Helmet: Yes, we're gonna have to go right to ludicrous speed.

Colonel Sandurz: [squeaks] Prepare ship...
[tries again, with booming voice]
Colonel Sandurz: Prepare ship for ludicrous speed! Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!

Grin
lol! +1 I love it!
Pages:
Jump to: