Pages:
Author

Topic: Price Chart: April 9th = $200, April 15th = $300 - page 4. (Read 10106 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
party on the smoothie yacht after we pass $200!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
I say we break $200 within the next 6 hours. : )
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
[quote author =Quetzalcoatl_ link=topic=167611.msg1778040#msg1778040 date=1365477868]
I can't tell if this is a joke......but no, $200 and $300 are not happening by their respective dates.

The 9th is tomorrow, and it only has $9 more dollars to go. Looks like it's right on target from where I'm sitting.

[/quote]

Are you sitting on the secret rocket? Lol  Cheesy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I can't tell if this is a joke......but no, $200 and $300 are not happening by their respective dates.

The 9th is tomorrow, and it only has $9 more dollars to go. Looks like it's right on target from where I'm sitting.
DigiByte Founder
I am now gladly accepting donations to my beer fund! lol Smiley

16b43ukSUTNSfN5Yt4XgnYqdg8kEGoBf2s
DigiByte Founder
Hi

Thanks for this. I read it and decided I too thought we would get close to $200 today so, I sold some of my coins at £128.5444. I then managed to buy back nearly half of them at £114.555. Sadly the rest I had to buy back at £121, but I made my first ever trading profit. I now own 1.5 more bitcoin and have taken a profit of a few hundred pounds.  Im not sure I will be bothered to do that again though.

Anyway Im pretty sure we wont hit $300 tomorrow. The price on all the exchanges varies so much!
Bitfloor $186.
Bitcoin24 $189
BTCE $175
MTGox $183

$300 by the end of the month is very likely. Probably, this or next week.
Glad you made some dough! Now as to my fee... j/k lol I think we could still see close to $300 tomorrow, if not for sure by next Tuesday.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi

Thanks for this. I read it and decided I too thought we would get close to $200 today so, I sold some of my coins at £128.5444. I then managed to buy back nearly half of them at £114.555. Sadly the rest I had to buy back at £121, but I made my first ever trading profit. I now own 1.5 more bitcoin and have taken a profit of a few hundred pounds.  Im not sure I will be bothered to do that again though.

Anyway Im pretty sure we wont hit $300 tomorrow. The price on all the exchanges varies so much!
Bitfloor $186.
Bitcoin24 $189
BTCE $175
MTGox $183

$300 by the end of the month is very likely. Probably, this or next week.
DigiByte Founder

Thanks for the honesty. lol I must confess that I did not sell anything at $195 like planned. I am now "holding.... for the longest time." After doing some calcs and another chart I realized we can easily blow past $200 today and tomorrow and the mini crash wont be as large as I first thought.

Meh... I think we are seeing the big correction we were all expecting at some point... once the dust settles then we can all buy back in. I only have 1 BTC at this moment. I got out at 188.

Looks like $155 to $160 is the next support level.
Damn... I didn't heed my own chart. lol!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Thanks for the honesty. lol I must confess that I did not sell anything at $195 like planned. I am now "holding.... for the longest time." After doing some calcs and another chart I realized we can easily blow past $200 today and tomorrow and the mini crash wont be as large as I first thought.

Meh... I think we are seeing the big correction we were all expecting at some point... once the dust settles then we can all buy back in. I only have 1 BTC at this moment. I got out at 188.

Looks like $155 to $160 is the next support level.
DigiByte Founder
When I read OP for the first time I thought you were absolutely bonkers.
I was wrong.
Activity: 82
When I read OP for the first time I thought you were absolutely bonkers.
I was wrong.
legendary
Looks like your prediction is probably right.  Cheesy
i predicted 300$ by 15th way before smoothie

smoothie is just a shill taking other people's ideas

Oh really and whose ORIGINAL idea was it that the price could go up?

LOL so many failed noobs.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looks like your prediction is probably right.  Cheesy
i predicted 300$ by 15th way before smoothie

smoothie is just a shill taking other people's ideas
Activity: 98
Sometimes - history needs a push.
Looks like your prediction is probably right.  Cheesy
DigiByte Founder
Damn, after redoing my chart we are now headed for $300 by Tuesday!

Never say never! Daily growth has been 5.9% for the last 21 days.

Of course that change, it could do down or...we could see record volume tomorrow.

This could be a BIG week for BTC.

If nothing major positive or negative happens I say we hit $200 on Thursday (11th April 2013)
If it keeps up the 5.9% growth for 60 more days that gives us a prices of $4,956.27 Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

Never say never! Daily growth has been 5.9% for the last 21 days.

Of course that change, it could do down or...we could see record volume tomorrow.

This could be a BIG week for BTC.

If nothing major positive or negative happens I say we hit $200 on Thursday (11th April 2013)
DigiByte Founder

On this forum you need to be very specific on dates. Tuesday next year? Next month? lol
lol Tuesday, April the 9th in year of our lord 2013.

Vadar?
haha Yes, I am your father... keeping sending your fiat to the dark side so one day I can build my very own Bitcoin death star! Bwahahaha!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

On this forum you need to be very specific on dates. Tuesday next year? Next month? lol

Vadar?
DigiByte Founder

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: