Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRICE DROP] 🚀 Untold Design 🔥 ANN Design + Logos + Much More! 🚀 - page 11. (Read 38111 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 181
BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign
I highly recommend using his service.Good luck with sales mate and keep up the good work  Smiley

Thanks Aveatrex, I'm glad you like the logo!
I want to try your service and see. As you said for the first 5 members your service is free, I want to utilize that option of yours. I hope I will get a free slot .  I have a website . I need to create a logo and 3 banners for it. But the details of the website I forward you after 5 days as I am still working on it.The details of the job I will pm you.

Hi Fire Rabbit,

Thanks for getting in contact, you are lucky number 3 for my free service!

I am happy to assist with a logo, but as mentioned in the OP, I am offering smaller services for free.

Perhaps once you have further details, we can discuss further how you would like to best utilise my services and please let me know if I can offer any advice in your planning stage of your website, as I am also familiar with various CMS services such as WordPress.

Thanks and take care,

-Untold
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I want to try your service and see. As you said for the first 5 members your service is free, I want to utilize that option of yours. I hope I will get a free slot .  I have a website . I need to create a logo and 3 banners for it. But the details of the website I forward you after 5 days as I am still working on it.The details of the job I will pm you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Two users have taken advantage of the great deal so far and am currently working on their requests. One for a logo, one for a signature and avatar.

Hopefully they can provide reviews soon!

3 remaining, so get in quick!
I claimed a vouch copy of Untold service.And how to say...It's amazing! I really loved his designing skills and definitely doing professional job!
Here's my old logo:

Here's Untold logo:

I highly recommend using his service.Good luck with sales mate and keep up the good work  Smiley
Two users have taken advantage of the great deal so far and am currently working on their requests. One for a logo, one for a signature and avatar.

Hopefully they can provide reviews soon!

3 remaining, so get in quick!
Remember, first five jobs, as described in the OP are FREE!

Pages:
Jump to: