Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRICE REDUCED] DPS-2000BB 2000W Server PSU Interface Board - page 2. (Read 61990 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
I've got about a dozen 80mm 4-wire fans that work well in pairs for single PSUs. The leads would have to be stretched/spliced to reach the boards properly but that's not hard.
I also have some 12-foot NEMA L6-20P power cords for these PSUs.

While supplies last, I'll toss in free fans and power cords upon request for orders over $100.

Also, we're working on a deal that might allow us to drop our 6-pin cable costs and also increase flexibility in custom lengths and configurations. That's good news for sure.
legendary
Any kind of USB made to be wired to a motherboard header will work, as the 5V and GND are spaced right. I have a RPi running off one in our hosting facility wired up just like that. I know the bitcoin economy is shifting away from the kind of people that don't always enjoy (or know how) doing most things for themselves and plug-and-go stuff is getting a lot bigger so catering to plug-and-go kind of people will probably be more of a thing than it was.
We could probably add one, if there was enough demand. It would require adding that part to the BOM and a bit of redesign to the PCB, but if we get enough people asking about it, maybe. So far I think you're the first.

Oh yeah, and we've had several people asking lately, as though it were a difficult favor, if they could buy cables without buying a board. Anything we have for sale, we'll sell. Doesn't matter. You want cables, we can sell cables.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Hey Sidehack, shoot me a PM with your shipping address, I'd like to send you a case or two.

Also, any chance you could add a 5v Type A female USB header on any of your boards?
This would be a great feature allowing to power 5v devices such as R-Pi, BeagleBone and WRT router/AP's etc.

I really wish I had access to 220v as I would definitely utilize some of your products.

Thanks!
legendary
No, I still haven't gotten ahold of the interested EU guy. Been too busy making stuff.

All "preorders" have been shipped as of today and we are now in standing stock. Any order paid up will be shipped immediately. We've got stock on PSUs and both lengths of cable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
any News on EU reseller?
I have one board for sell but only WITH DPS-2000 PS togheter. Schipping from DE or CH. Whatever is cheaper ;-)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
any News on EU reseller?
legendary
Looks like the first orders will be going out tomorrow (Tuesday). I like it when materials arrive early, instead of super late (like last time). We're officially shipping from stock.
legendary
No.

Pricing is the same as last time.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
please update the 1st post for updated price ..
legendary
I held off on replying because we were talking with a guy about doing EU resale, but then I haven't gotten back to him yet. I'll field your order, expect an email shortly.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Yes, I am the guy from Norway. I double checked now, I sent everything needed.
legendary
So, if any potential customers could direct themselves to [email protected], and I'll only respond to messages with ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1. Exactly what you want (how many kits, how many boards, how many cables of what length - please be specific)
2. Exactly how you would like to pay (if BTC, say so; if PayPal, say so and also provide your PP address for invoicing)
3. Exactly where it needs to be shipped (any details USPS will need to know to get it there the first time)
4. Your forum handle (optional, if you want to be recognized on the public order queue)

I'm deliberately not responding to order requests in this thread
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I surely am. Opened up the queue last week when we had solid dates on all parts availability.

Need 4 more please, unless there is a discount for 5.
legendary
Unless you're the guy from Norway, then I didn't receive any order emails from you that weren't replied to.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
PCBs just arrived, a couple days early instead of a solid week late. That's pretty great. Looks like we'll be shipping early this time instead of the other thing.

Sent an order 5 days ago, but haven't heard back. Invoices and order confirmations are sent when the product are ready for shipment?

Btw: Got two of mstrongbow's 3d printed cases in the mail the other they, and they have a really good fit to the PSU. Looking forward to mount some boards in them
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Great to hear Sidehack! Just in time for some prisma's soon.  Smiley Keep up the good work, these are great boards.
legendary
I surely am. Opened up the queue last week when we had solid dates on all parts availability.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
PCBs just arrived, a couple days early instead of a solid week late. That's pretty great. Looks like we'll be shipping early this time instead of the other thing.

You taking preorders now?
legendary
legendary
Did you put any fans on it?
Pages:
Jump to: