Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRICE REDUCED] DPS-2000BB 2000W Server PSU Interface Board - page 7. (Read 61995 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
The potentio meter is for the speed adjustment of the fans.
ill keep that one in reach if possible
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
Printing the latest revision now (well the base) and will print the lid in the morning...plus my PSU should arrive tomorrow so I can work on the PSU stacker-mount and make any final changes needed to the breakout board cases before giving the green light for production.

Quick question...what is the dial/potentiometer on the board for?
Is it used much?
Would there be a need to adjust the dial/pot without removing the lid?

Thanks!

Any special requests for these cases?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I recieved my breakout boards today and cables, looks great! great seller!
Activity: 374
I recieved my breakout board yesterday.  Just wanted to share the board and psu setup so far

3D Printed!
I will be posting updates on the enclosures tomorrow...I've been juggling a few design jobs and will be getting back on this project first thing in the morning. If all goes well I should have the pre-production case ready by tomorrow evening.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Alright, well if all the current invoices get paid we'll be officially out of stock on DPS2K boards. I guess all you have to do to sell out of something is tell people you're about to sell out and then they all disappear.

We'll be running out another batch of DPS2K as soon as we can; in the meantime we'll be focusing on D750 stuff and fresh boards will start shipping on Friday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
I have some pretty interesting ideas for cooling/mounting these, Ill grab some pictures and post them later.
Activity: 280
Ohh .. Ok! No Problem!

It's 10:00 AM here ... Just had my 4th Coffee :-)
Good night!
legendary
It's 3AM here. I should have been asleep already but I just finished working about 40 minutes ago. I'll answer in six or seven hours when I go back to work.
Activity: 280
@sidehack
Just sent you a email with order for 1!

Hope I'm not to late for 1 ?!

Thanks
legendary
Looks like all that needs to happen is to make sure someone official from MinerSource has your Technobit order number, and then they get that to Marto as an official "this is part of the group buy" and add you to the list. Seems like he already has your chips in hand. Might even already have them converted to boards and just doesn't know where to ship them because your chips are not tied to your order number in the official list.
Activity: 686
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Minersource is closing threads what now? They're not closing anything of mine. Minersource is a good customer of ours and resells a lot of our stuff on their website so we cooperate on stuff sometimes, but there is no direct connection between their business and mine.

I also have no idea why I would be listed as a return address. It's possible you're seeing an address for them in Rolla, MO - which is where I am located. They started out here, but moved to Colorado in January. I knew they were in MO but didn't know they were right here in town until about two days before the move when I handed off the first D750 prototypes to bobsag3.

What's a facade now? Please to explain because apparently I'm missing something.

Man I am confused and pissed. I had it confirmed with Matt and Dan about the conversion of chips, and suddenly this Thomas guy from MS is saying I never confirmed sending chips.

I am so pissed I cant see straight and yet some asshole name Thomas is saying I never confirmed conversion even when I have a conversion email...
 I spent 1500 with you, over 4k in fans, 500 for electric conversion, 200 in power cords, and countless hours of my time and posters on this board trying to be ready and they are telling me, I never confirmed.
legendary
Okay I think I see some of what you're having problems with, the technobit minion boards stuff. I've got two boards due from that order as well, talked to bobsag yesterday while discussing some PSU orders and whatnot and I was told there were some delays with manufacture. I haven't really been keeping up with the thread for the last 20 pages or so and have no other information about what's going on. Fortunately I am not out of pocket on any mining hardware since last September so I tend to not worry about stuff. I hope you get your order sorted. It looks like they sent your chips to Marto but something got hosed in final-stage communication and I bet Marto is confused about where the extra chips came from. I'm also betting that once everyone calms down and handles the actual issues instead of handling who is to blame for the issues, it'll be resolved pretty quickly.

If you end up bailing on the whole thing and feel the need to resell your boards, I got no problem with that. You bought 'em, you own 'em, you do what you want with 'em. But know that after we sell out of the current batch it'll be probably 4 weeks before we'll have more.
legendary
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Minersource is closing threads what now? They're not closing anything of mine. Minersource is a good customer of ours and resells a lot of our stuff on their website so we cooperate on stuff sometimes, but there is no direct connection between their business and mine.

I also have no idea why I would be listed as a return address. It's possible you're seeing an address for them in Rolla, MO - which is where I am located. They started out here, but moved to Colorado in January. I knew they were in MO but didn't know they were right here in town until about two days before the move when I handed off the first D750 prototypes to bobsag3.

What's a facade now? Please to explain because apparently I'm missing something.
Activity: 686
Ok.... so Minersource is closing threads. This is not good.

I guess I need to start selling all I bought from you man, and I would appreciate you allowing me to do here as this whole deal is a major facade...

BTW Sidehack, why are you listed as a return address for minersource? MO is not that far away as we talked earlier.. but this is looking bad. As in you were in on this. I do not want to believe it but read the facts...

3D Printed!

Unfortunately between a large customer and what we're reserving for hosing customers,
Care to spellcheck that?  Wink

teheehee
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
kgb, send your request on to sales@gekkoscience and we'll get you fixed up.

Additionally, thanks for catching that spelling hose-up. We're trying our best to be the guy in Bitcoin that *doesn't* screw people over.
E-mail just sent. 

And, so far you've done well by me, your products work exceptionally well and are well built.  I have no problems spending my money with you.  Smiley
legendary
kgb, send your request on to sales@gekkoscience and we'll get you fixed up.

Additionally, thanks for catching that spelling hose-up. We're trying our best to be the guy in Bitcoin that *doesn't* screw people over.

Unfortunately between a large customer and what we're reserving for hosing customers,
Care to spellcheck that?  Wink
I'll take 10 more boards, 20 18" and 20 36" cables, if you have them, please.  Paypal like before if that's OK.
Pages:
Jump to: