Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices always going down, is investor confidence finally breaking? - page 2. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Price always go down? yes it seems so but I don't think most of the investors confidence are breaking specially those who are into long term and those who have been in the cryptoverse for more than a year.

The only ones that are losing confidence those that invested during those days when the prices are too high and until now they are in the verge of losing and deciding to quit already.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
Yes, I think that the crypto currency has high hopes and this is a kind of our future and the high capitalization of the total package of the crypto-currency market is good proof of this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
if I think there really is but some of it is because someone is happy if the market falls and some are sad too. because with the market falling investors who are waiting for the coin to be invested are cheaper and there is a sad coin that was invested from yesterday falling again which caused it to fail to get profit for this time
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
I think even though the market is down but that doesn't decrease investor interest in crypto. And I think they are waiting for the best time to enter the market.
Activity: 81
No. This means only the belief of investors in the best result. Nobody knows how will behave in the cryptocurrency. Growth was and again slept.
Activity: 10
Certainly. The big correction brought out silly hamsters, regulators calmed down, countries started implementing their BlockChain, investors began using cryptocurrencies and will continue to dive into the crypto market.
Activity: 91
Yes, many investors have been disappointed this year. But there are still some people who believe in cryptocurrencies. I think the market is now not conducive to investment. You may be able to wait.
Activity: 602
Play the long term game
Market red now but must be acceptance
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 121
Undoubtedly, this is a sign of investor confidence in the cryptocurrency. And this suggests that now is the time to invest in the purchase of cryptocurrency. And in what it is-this is another question.
Activity: 73
Yes, perhaps this is an indicator of investor confidence, and perhaps this is due to the large execution of contracts, you need to be on the alert.
Activity: 28
I don't think it's because the investors, I think we can observe a manipulation of the market, I think that these ups and downs are not normal, so I think we should hodl and not play along with the whales, the market has given pure good news, Except for the SEC of course but that is a matter of time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In general, I think this continuous drop in the whole market   is a game from  the big whales ( capitalists ) and even some governments, they are always manipulate the price of Bitcoin, and due to most of cryptocurrencies are related to bitcoin ( centrelized ) ,  and when Bitcoin in a decline then  all the market will decrease  too.
We do not have any solution, we must just deal with every situation and accept everything, maybe we must invest in a long term, and holding tha majority of funds in the best cryptocurrencies ( Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum).
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
For the professionals investors its possibility to earn on the market. For the usual people who just wants to get more money which don’t know how working market the will be have zero result.
Of course you are right and it will always be so. In any case, in order to work with the crypto currency, you need not only to have knowledge and earn experience, but you can not be greedy and learn how to earn money.
Activity: 252
For the professionals investors its possibility to earn on the market. For the usual people who just wants to get more money which don’t know how working market the will be have zero result.
Activity: 292
Many people will give it up with crypto, because this crash which happened this week was quite shocking. Even long term holder will consider now the sell of certain percentage of their investment. Very hard times.
Activity: 103
Mostly investors give up because this falling for 7 months this is very depressed thing normally. We should just wait and hold our coins. Real investors go this way and dont give up. Hold your coins and dont worry.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?
confidence for inexperienced investors is possible, there is no skill in the crypto world to make them suffer losses and also destroy their trust. but different from investors who are very experienced in the crypto world. I know they are still making big investments to date.
Activity: 56
Not quite so, if you look at the graph of prices you can see it falling after the increase and Vice versa.
Activity: 86
I think the market's decline is always closely related to whales/sharks. When they start to sell a lot of coins, ordinary investors will panic and start to sell coins!
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?

Time for a big violent bull run again

I don't think the market capitulated yet, it need one more bulltrap (correction) to reach the accumulation phase (buy zone near bottom).
Pages:
Jump to: