Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices always going down, is investor confidence finally breaking? - page 5. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Investing today is really an advantage as the market goes on dip and buying more altcoins and investing on the right project is good for long term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

It may be true, especially the new players investors. They have not been tested mentally, so it is still easy on the price problem .
For those who have been playing for a long time would have understood about the price movement.
Price is not always going down their is instances value may going up again. Our need when the market is volatile the decisions to hold for long term and patience. This can help us that we believe on the next movement.
Activity: 644
Which world are you living in? Price always going down?

I agree that the market is experiencing a prolonged bearish period. But this is a necessary correction going on before the next bull leg. Price can't always grow else it will going to create a bubble which will ultimately burst leaving nothing. Such correction periods are the sign of a healthy market. If price has grown after the ATH of last year before such a correction, it would have created a bubble. This market scenario is definitely going to change and we will see a new ATH this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Well, no.
If a investor can call himself an investor, then his confidence will not be breaking.
All good investors know that the price of anything can fall and go up. All those that are scared, not really investors.
Activity: 115

It may be true, especially the new players investors. They have not been tested mentally, so it is still easy on the price problem .
For those who have been playing for a long time would have understood about the price movement.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?

I think only new investors would most likely loose confidence and trust on cryptocurrency. Those who have been here for too long is aware that this kind of market situation will come some time in the future and is prepared for it. Most new investors thought that cryptocurrency is an instant gate way to get rich, which I think is wrong. People who became rich in crypto waited for years, and waited patiently.
Activity: 568

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?
When the regulation started rocking the crypto world, the bear period is gradually taking place, this factor is really affecting the whole community as well as the investors as the key player of the game, their confidence to invest is not breaking as what you said but rather making some cautious decision to prevent loses.
Activity: 56

Experience investors are not afraid to invest but they are more very cautious in every move and sometimes they are more comfortable holding their coins than selling it and buy cheap coins.   It' is a bear period so even newcomers are aware of the situation that is why we can't blame them having hesitation to invest. Regulation contributing the biggest factor of crypto crash, let us hope that it will be solved for the better of both sides as soon as possible so that investors confidence will regain.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
I don't think so Smiley. IMO, I think it's just a trap of the whales, they're trying to defeat panic seller and get benefit from other investors and traders Smiley. If investor confidence finally broken so why number of investors in ICO and trading keep increasing day by day? Don't worry too much about this downward trend cause it can't last forever Grin
Activity: 518
I dont think it really matters to them because I think the reason why the price is dropping is probably because there are new investors coming in this year and wanted to probably buy digital coins at a cheaper price. Now would be a great tike for them to buy these coins for future investment.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

You can't say that the market has been in downtrend all the time from January to June, the price of bitcoin has increased from 6000 to 9700, which is more than 30%, altcoins have risen even more during this period, some showed growth of 200-300%, now the market is on the decline again, but this should be seen as an opportunity to buy ..
That does not happen to all altcoin. price changes that occur in the form of a decline did occur in most altcoin, but some altcoin even showed an increase. but please ensure that most altcoin is just a price manipulation, usually a developer will do the dumping and pumping process. that is what will change the price significantly. we will not be able to judge an altcoin, but we can only take advantage of any momentum that exists. every opportunity should we choose and determine quickly and also accurately.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Yeah, big investors are waiting for this moment so technically they are not afraid to come in even the price is dump. The confidence of the investors will not only be measure by the price movement but its more on fundamental things where cryptocurrency is all about.
Everyone is thinking that there are some sort of big money waiting to enter the market, but it does not mean that the prices are going to grow. Big money could be interested in volatility, they really don't care about the price. They can earn even if the BTC price plummets to $1 and grows back to $2. Unlike the bagholders who entered at $10k and now are waiting for $20k.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Its not about the investors' confidence but the market itself because investors are only investing if they know that they will earn a huge profit from it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
No, when prices go down there are many investors are now buying. They believe that the coin will rise again, and they are trying to buy in. In my opinion this is a good time to buy ETH and BTC, do not buy other coins, they will make you lose money.
Yeah, big investors are waiting for this moment so technically they are not afraid to come in even the price is dump. The confidence of the investors will not only be measure by the price movement but its more on fundamental things where cryptocurrency is all about.
Activity: 191
No, when prices go down there are many investors are now buying. They believe that the coin will rise again, and they are trying to buy in. In my opinion this is a good time to buy ETH and BTC, do not buy other coins, they will make you lose money.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

It does not seem to be trustworthy, but the desire to grabbing the last straw. It is clear that the losses are huge and there is no point in the sale of investments. Therefore, expect to compensate for all losses. Another question is how much time will be needed for this time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards

Since mid-January? I remember I gain the profit 3 weeks ago when bitcoin reach 10,000. Recently going down due to Korean exchange hacked. Investor, who is worried about the severe dip, quit. And I will buy more.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Nope. The confidence of the new investors are the ones that are being broken. But to the experienced investors, we remain confident as the market is starting to established. If it won't make its recovery through this month, we've got plenty of months to wait. No sign that the market is going to recover but as long as it has a good bottom price, there's no problem with it.

Many of the newcomers can be impatient because maybe they have heard of what happened late last year when the whole cryptocurrency market was on fire and all tokens and coins were virtually growing at a good pace...maybe they are expecting that next week there will the same thing. Veterans in this cryptocurrency market are already aware of how the market is behaving...this is a very volatile market and it is better to always shield oneself from loss by not rushing things up and by waiting for the right timing on when to sell one's holding. One of the things I learned here is that many times holding a digital asset except for maybe the top most popular can be exhausting and it is better to let go when already at profit rather than wait for continual growth which can never happen Otherwise, right now it is best to just hodl as selling can mean some loss.
Activity: 126

Investors are just here patiently waiting for the opportunity in this volatile market. Once the situation goes in a bullish for sure they will return and ride the situation to push the price higher.
Activity: 112
That will be half true that some investors are hesitated to get on board again in the bearish market but i believe soon it will recover again and go to the bullish market. What i feel is that there are some manipulations going on so that some investors can buy coins cheap like FUD News, regulations of crypto,  trading site misuse, and hacks and every unprotected wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: