Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices always going down, is investor confidence finally breaking? - page 3. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?
Rather, attachment to the money that was spent on buying. But the credibility of certain coins, after they have shown themselves and persuaded investors in investments, also takes place. The main thing is that this does not end in complete decline.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?

Time for a big violent bull run again
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
It's not that easy to pour a huge amount of money again or in just several months after a historical pump. And besides we don't need to wait much longer because we are very close to the ETF decision that is highly likely to favor us. The investors will go back in bitcoin and they are just waiting for that right moment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

I don't think it is about the confidence of the investors. In the middle of the last january, many traders got great profits and I think they didn't come back to the crypto world to make new and big investments again. In my opinion, with the new investors, the prices can rise again, but I think this can take maybe years.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518

yes, but just for newbie investors,, or the weak hands
because, smart investors will collect more any cryptocurrencies what they believe in current market

Not really for investors and might be that they losing.  We need investors to help bringing this currency to be recognize by everyone and could be still alive.  Hope devs will also take an action and create strategic plan to help it out from dropping.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

yes, but just for newbie investors,, or the weak hands
because, smart investors will collect more any cryptocurrencies what they believe in current market
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
This is definitely a sign of trust. If there was no trust, the cryptocurrency would continue to fall further.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
its possibly obvious They have not been tried rationally, so it is still simple on the value issue .

For the individuals who have been playing for quite a while would have comprehended about the value development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Bitcoin from a low of around $6,100 this month is now gaining momentum back to $8,000. I think investors are just slowing down because of the FUD circulating around crypto but it doesn't mean that they are losing trust perhaps they are just filling their bags and is getting ready to take off.
Activity: 252
If within few months just because of low price , confidence of investors got broken then that was not confidence . that was hope to be rich in short period by investment in crypto . so we will have to understand that money is not earned so easily even in crypto . those were lucky people who entered in crypo last year starting and converted to fiat by year end . but that does not mean it was the end , because the more popularity crypto is getting day by day , people and many companies will use these currency and blockchain technology in coming years which will boost the market cap of all potential crypto currencies in trillions .
Activity: 126

This bearish market had making difficult to enter new investors as they are worried about the situation of crypto currency and hopefully we can push the price and give confidence to the new investors that it's now getting better and moving the price at profitable side.
Activity: 94
Yes, investor confidence has declined. This is a normal phenomenon. The investor's mentality will follow the market. When the cryptocurrency market is very positive, investors will become positive.
Activity: 67
If we were now watching with you the situation in which most large investors were interested in the crypto-currency market, then prices would not fall. Most likely, large investors are not interested in crypto-currency, but I do not think it will last for long.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
I am also very frustrated with the current market situation, there is nothing I can do, just wait and expect the market to recover and rise again. but it does not seem in the near future and we can not predict it. maybe investor confidence will not break or disappear, but they just pause and prepare plans and analytics to make a profit in this situation.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
I don't really think so, in my opinion this investor knows that the prices won't always stay at top, that the prices may go down to its lowest, but I'm pretty sure that they also know that the bearish season will come and go, and the bullish season we are all waiting for will take over before we know it. In fact i think that they're buying more coins now that the prices are really low.
Activity: 154
Yes it is really trust, because it does not explain to others. People lose large sums, more than half of the investments have already been burned, but they are trying to buy at a lower price yet, realizing that the bullish trend will soon begin. So it seems that the crypto currency will develop even more and will never die.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
this is the umpteenth time bitcoin prices throw deep enough, yet always able to go back up again. it has proved that investor confidence has not diminished but little panic that has always happened here is mainly due to new investors.
I dont think investors only has small panic. I see investors have very high panic and it can be proven with the recent market condition, very bad. However, as true believer we need to be stronger to keep supporting this world. Only people who not really believe will quit from this situation.

Those who are in the cryptocurrency for a long time may not panic but instead loading up more because they know that the market will reverse eventually. You can still profit from the small movement in the market but if you have more fiat then you can invest more. Prices will not go down forever. There are still many supporters of the crypto market and as long as there is demand then it will go up. One should take the risk if you believe that this market has still a long way to go.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this is the umpteenth time bitcoin prices throw deep enough, yet always able to go back up again. it has proved that investor confidence has not diminished but little panic that has always happened here is mainly due to new investors.
I dont think investors only has small panic. I see investors have very high panic and it can be proven with the recent market condition, very bad. However, as true believer we need to be stronger to keep supporting this world. Only people who not really believe will quit from this situation.

I don't think so. 6k usd isn't as bad as it seem considering where we came from. Investors are likely observing for the real movement likely by the last quarter of this year. We'll see then if confidence is breaking
Activity: 28
The late money is just taking losses right now. The fomo was real back in January.
Activity: 462

Nah ofcourse not,its about the whales whos making controls of market since they are the one who can manipulate the prices

Small investors are only waiting for the right timing to invest again and they are not leaving this community .

And just like us who's confident about bitcoin recovery i believe in future profit if we can stay holding this coin
Pages:
Jump to: