Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices will go up this week ? - page 4. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 12:30:41 AM
Tomorrow :
CBOE Future Contract Expiration
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

Another (positive ?) report from the CFTC.

One by one the traitors of bitcoin go leave the game area. Along with the ending of "CBOE's future contract" has given a very positive new color to the crypto world especially bitcoin. Since february 14, 2018 bitcoin has gone up from $ 8,000 to $ 10.282 maybe tomorrow the bitcoin price will surpass $ 11,000
Yes, this week is the week of the development of the altcoins. This is a good time to invest in any altcoin. The atcoins are going up and it's a sign of the return of the whales across the country. I think the price of bitcoin will be up to $ 13000 this week and next week. Experts on the crypto market have predicted that and I bought 3 BTC for myself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 16, 2018, 12:22:35 AM
Tomorrow :
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

One by one the traitors of bitcoin go leave the game area. Along with the ending of "CBOE's future contract" has given a very positive new color to the crypto world especially bitcoin. Since february 14, 2018 bitcoin has gone up from $ 8,000 to $ 10.282 maybe tomorrow the bitcoin price will surpass $ 11,000
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 10:43:36 PM
well lets hope so, i cant wait for bitcoin to get back to its feet

Chinese New Year??? lets hope we can repeat the pattern of the last previous 3 years
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 15, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
I do not think so . Follow me this week the price may go down instead of going up. At present, the market is showing signs of going down to make a breakthrough in March. If you want to invest I think you should wait until the end of this month because retirement can still be down at the end of the month
Activity: 140
February 15, 2018, 10:18:37 PM
That was happen past day. But ofcourse no one can hold the prices in the handa of the beholders. Price issue increase now, later, then immediately drops. Congratulations to that if it will continue to take place. This week will increase then next week will decrease.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
February 15, 2018, 10:13:38 PM
there were 2 big resistance sell walls on 10k$ and 11k$ .
btc struggled much to cross 9k level and touch 10k .
now if it cross 11k$ level and get stable for few days , it will be a good signal .

BTC and ETH are already on green theese past 2 days.. I think it is a good signal and I hope crypto price can climb up and up starting from this moment..

I'm tired already with this market correction..

Common failure of investment is "IMPATIENCE". Dont get tired of all the corrections or dip, for these are part of progress. Although prices can be manipulated by the big players. All we have to do is to have enough knowledge, consult with the people around this forum, and be patient.
BTC and ETH are both gaining momentum, so yeah we're almost back on track.
Activity: 112
February 15, 2018, 10:03:36 PM
now if it cross 11k$ level and get stable for few days , it will be a good signal .

BTC and ETH are already on green theese past 2 days.. I think it is a good signal and I hope crypto price can climb up and up starting from this moment..

I'm tired already with this market correction..
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
February 15, 2018, 09:22:17 PM
Yes i think also many people have spreading FUD even in bitcointalk ..i will not say a conspiracy ..but not be surprise Rotschild pay one or 2 guys    Angry

FUD news is every where even in stock market and a lot more on social media, but if you think of it why they are doing that? they just want to dump the market so they can buy at a lower cost. People should learn to believe on every coin they bought specially with bitcoin because it will survive this kind of FUD and will make money for you in the long run, better to enjoy this month of February cause the trend upward are about to start.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 07:59:37 PM
guys, watch out when we reach 9500 $ till 9800$ if we break 9500 and then turn back down its a bull trap. then we go back to 5171$. i dont say that we will go, just be carefull there Wink my 2 cents
Possibly it could happen if the resistance support could break then we might seeing a bull trap. This trend we should be careful to enter the market because the possibilities is there since it's been long that market is nor recovering. Still, hope we could see prices will go up this week, who knows.
totally agree that $9500 would be key point.and we hope that after chines holiday it could support more volume in market when their whales entry to bitcoin again.
Predicted many people that chinese new year will make an influence for bitcoin prices to weaken because many users from china will do cashout from bitcoin. that's the reason about their speculation. but what is happening in the bitcoin market today is bitcoin price is getting stronger and look at the price already past $10k now. for this week bitcoin prices tend to rise. hopefully in the next week this trend is still happening
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
Yes i think also many people have spreading FUD even in bitcointalk ..i will not say a conspiracy ..but not be surprise Rotschild pay one or 2 guys    Angry
Activity: 113
February 15, 2018, 07:53:07 PM
I think the recovering trend has been formed, as we can see the btc is pumping, and also the price of USDT is also pumping, which means big funds are getting in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 15, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
Bittrex opened the registration. So we are waiting for an influx of new participants. And this should have a positive effect on the overall situation. This will accelerate the recovery of the market.

When did it opened ? This will for sure have a very good effect : more people getting into Crypto = more buyers so as you say the market will recover (at least a bit).
I heard that an other exchange will open registrations and is waiting for a lot of people but I don't remember the name, if this information is true we will see a good up soon Wink
Activity: 350
February 15, 2018, 07:32:25 PM
Tomorrow :

Tomorrow also :

Many alts are now going green across the boards. This shows that the market is now slowly recovering from the crash. Something that is expected because of the fixed trend. Which is why I don't understand why so many of us are so panicky! As if there is no chance of recovery. This proves that many of us just dive in without even testing the waters. Risk taking in its sense, which is good, but not wise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 15, 2018, 04:09:25 PM
Activity: 266
February 15, 2018, 03:53:26 PM
Bitcoin regaining $10000 price level is important for crypto market. Next target is $12000.
Once it is stable and above those levels, it will be clear to all that correction is over and all
the money on sidelines will buy it and other altcoins.

I think you're right ... Even if this correction isn't quite over yet (ie. BTC doesn't make it to 12k or so) -- it sure is nice to see green again. Especially for a few days in a row. Smiley
Activity: 210
February 15, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
Princes will go up this week ? Not this week but starting from yesterday the price has gone up and the colors have turned green, it's the meaning of fun for all crypto users around the world.

I think it has to be at least for more 4 weeks to having a good signal . Now coins are just stay the same and i think they won't have a overate.
But now is a good time for surfing profits , with these waves you could earn about 3~5% per day if you're smart enough to deal with those waves.
Activity: 476
February 15, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
Most of the price volatility seems to be over, and a slow bullish rise to now continue for another half-month or so according to experts.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 15, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
Bitcoin regaining $10000 price level is important for crypto market. Next target is $12000.
Once it is stable and above those levels, it will be clear to all that correction is over and all
the money on sidelines will buy it and other altcoins.
February 15, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
Princes will go up this week ? Not this week but starting from yesterday the price has gone up and the colors have turned green, it's the meaning of fun for all crypto users around the world.
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
Bittrex opened the registration. So we are waiting for an influx of new participants. And this should have a positive effect on the overall situation. This will accelerate the recovery of the market.

This is great news. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, because it will give the market a very good impetus for growth. I hope that the market will now go up.
Pages:
Jump to: