Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices will go up this week ? - page 7. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 01:58:48 AM
It will go up just stay positive  Smiley
Activity: 57
February 14, 2018, 01:45:48 AM
Everything ive seen is the market is bearish for the first 90 days of 2018. Right now all alts rely on Bitcoin's price to move up or down. Maybe in a year or 2 when these alts start to break away and stand on their own they might be independent of Bitcoins dips.   
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
February 13, 2018, 10:57:42 PM
All the market is waiting for bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin starts to go up and stay above 10k usd, all altcoins will start to recover quickly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 10:28:07 PM
guys, watch out when we reach 9500 $ till 9800$ if we break 9500 and then turn back down its a bull trap. then we go back to 5171$. i dont say that we will go, just be carefull there Wink my 2 cents
Possibly it could happen if the resistance support could break then we might seeing a bull trap. This trend we should be careful to enter the market because the possibilities is there since it's been long that market is nor recovering. Still, hope we could see prices will go up this week, who knows.
totally agree that $9500 would be key point.and we hope that after chines holiday it could support more volume in market when their whales entry to bitcoin again.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 10:23:21 PM
guys, watch out when we reach 9500 $ till 9800$ if we break 9500 and then turn back down its a bull trap. then we go back to 5171$. i dont say that we will go, just be carefull there Wink my 2 cents
Possibly it could happen if the resistance support could break then we might seeing a bull trap. This trend we should be careful to enter the market because the possibilities is there since it's been long that market is nor recovering. Still, hope we could see prices will go up this week, who knows.
Activity: 67
February 13, 2018, 08:41:47 PM
Good advise.If it will be a bull trap,alt holders can forget about recovery to december prices untill end of thia year:)))

well i think, if we see bull trap alts will be at the bottom a lot cheaper then today. but when btc hits bottom ( 80% that the bottom will be 5171, 17% bpttum will be 3771, 3% that we will not see that scenario Wink ) alts will recover quicker then btc till that prizes that we see today. then i excpect btc run from 9.5 k.... and alts will move more sideway but down. so little bleeding again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
February 13, 2018, 08:14:52 PM
Good advise.If it will be a bull trap,alt holders can forget about recovery to december prices untill end of thia year:)))
Activity: 67
February 13, 2018, 07:55:31 PM
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
February 13, 2018, 07:52:16 PM
I see some posts on crypto groups i joined in facebook, most of them are actually telling that the bullish market will start anytime soon. They have explanation on these matter through graphs, this will be a good news for us if this is true and will happen in a couple of days, tired of seeing red markets these days  Cheesy
If btc will start to pump and broke some resistance i think that's the time alts will start to pump as well Smiley
Activity: 47
February 13, 2018, 07:42:43 PM
Btc needs to rekover and alts will folow, but duo to the latest dump new investors are hesitent to trow in new money, so the market will probably need a bit longer to recover.
Now its hovering between 400 and 420 bil and there is no way to tell weather is going up or will it follow its latest trend and dump back to 300.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
February 13, 2018, 06:32:37 PM
I don't think that so quick. Need to exit more weak hands. And as I see some predictions bearish market near 71-73 days and now we in day 53. That's why I wait one more dump form BTC
I don't think your prediction matters at all but there's nothing wrong believing in it but the only problem is that it might not happen within 71-73 days you said. More people are still dumping it as of the price of $9k drops automatically to $8.5k after a short period of hours, so it's so hard to predict what exactly gonna happen to the price. By looking at the price chart you might get an information that might help you to manage your holdings.
Activity: 196
February 13, 2018, 06:24:51 PM
G20 top soon, stay steady
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
February 13, 2018, 06:21:59 PM
Im waiting for those signs to completely recover the price and continue to increase the value of coins but seems its not the right time yet. I can predict that there will be another big downfall again before another big pump. I'm hoping that i am wrong.

This can very well happen. Seems a lot of TA guys are predicting we'll have to test the lows before going up, but you never know.
BTC only needs volume and a spike up to convince a huge mass of people waiting to get back in when the upside is confirmed. I can see many people missing out - lots of FOMO - price goes ATH.

+1...same messages I am getting from TA folks as well.

I am ready both ways...if it takes off well and good, my portfolio is set.

If it dips some more, another chance to collect some cheap BTC or ETH.  I am good with that too. Cheesy
Activity: 266
February 13, 2018, 06:08:06 PM
Tomorrow :
CBOE Future Contract Expiration
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

Another (positive ?) report from the CFTC.

Everything looks quite stable for the moment so I would not place my bet on the market as a whole going up, is more about having some time to find good deals.

I agree.

I also believe a drastic increase in market cap again as a whole would be a bad thing in the long run. I would prefer to be stagnant and stable for a while -- then gradually increase again. Volatility is cryptos best dream AND at the same time, it's biggest nightmare.

I believe ultimately BTC and the crypto market as a whole will increase exponentially over the next few years. I am not in any hurry, and would prefer that happens at a slow and steady pace.  Smiley

Just shop lightly right now and HODL. All will turn around soon.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
February 13, 2018, 05:49:51 PM
I'm very optimistic, because wales need new money from newbies, but they wont buy anithing if everything is falling. They are buying only on grow. Now it looks as big consolidation on most alts.

That would be a reason not to be optimistic IMO, I think that the "newbies" are starting to learn and become a bit less ambitious and a bit more cautious.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
February 13, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
Tomorrow :
CBOE Future Contract Expiration
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

Another (positive ?) report from the CFTC.

Everything looks quite stable for the moment so I would not place my bet on the market as a whole going up, is more about having some time to find good deals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
I do not think so, because many investors are black out because they keep going down just as I read the news. but do not lose hope.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
I don't think that so quick. Need to exit more weak hands. And as I see some predictions bearish market near 71-73 days and now we in day 53. That's why I wait one more dump form BTC
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
February 13, 2018, 03:57:34 PM
I personally believe that market has found its strong support and the journey from here is definitely towards north, we can say that next couple of months are going to be very bullish for the market.
Activity: 644
February 13, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
I'm very optimistic, because wales need new money from newbies, but they wont buy anithing if everything is falling. They are buying only on grow. Now it looks as big consolidation on most alts.
Pages:
Jump to: