Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 11. (Read 152768 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Anyone tell me why I see that only one holder on blockchain ethereum has 969.9999 PBT tokens (77.6000%)?
so ... first three holders own 97% total tokens PBT

all people sold after the ico?

Primalbase was only on the Waves Platform at the beginning, they added the Ethereum-Gateway later where you can convert your Waves-PBT to an ETH-PBT token. I think this big holder reserves the token if somebody wants to convert from Waves to Ethereum, these coins should not be on the circulation supply additionally to the Waves token. But I haven't checked this ETH wallet, maybe somebody from the team will answer too.

Right, it's simple.  Since it's a waves-based token, most of the supply is still in the waves ecosystem.  When someone uses the gateway and moves to ethereum, the supply on the waves side declines.  So you have to factor the total supply from waves side and ethereum side.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Anyone tell me why I see that only one holder on blockchain ethereum has 969.9999 PBT tokens (77.6000%)?

Primalbase was only on the Waves Platform at the beginning, they added the Ethereum-Gateway later where you can convert your Waves-PBT to an ETH-PBT token. I think this big holder reserves the token if somebody wants to convert from Waves to Ethereum, these coins should not be on the circulation supply additionally to the Waves token. But I haven't checked this ETH wallet, maybe somebody from the team will answer too.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
every trade is a buy and sell, at the same volume, and same price, at the same time.... that pbt bot. Are you guys trying to make volume without buying or selling any? New exchange coming and they want minimum volume to list PBT? I like your concept of a workspace token and auction style rate setting but that bot

If that is true, at least they could raise the price. Or they could try to create real demand.

Primalbase is working hard to build a valuable project for real world demand.  We are not interested in manipulating markets or speculating on price....that is what scam companies do.

Funny that you say you dont care about price, but you are faking volume on waves dex with yout bot and the bot always stays below the ask with the fake trades, dragging the price down

It they are running the boat and pressuring the price, I think that is scandal. Please commend on this!

Making accusations of illegal activity without any proof is not a wise thing to do.

That's why I asked your command before any accusations against you.
every trade is a buy and sell, at the same volume, and same price, at the same time.... that pbt bot. Are you guys trying to make volume without buying or selling any? New exchange coming and they want minimum volume to list PBT? I like your concept of a workspace token and auction style rate setting but that bot

If that is true, at least they could raise the price. Or they could try to create real demand.

Primalbase is working hard to build a valuable project for real world demand.  We are not interested in manipulating markets or speculating on price....that is what scam companies do.

Funny that you say you dont care about price, but you are faking volume on waves dex with yout bot and the bot always stays below the ask with the fake trades, dragging the price down

How do you know it's Primalbase who is faking the volume. Maybe it's just a guy who want's to buy cheap a few token.

Maybe, but I posted that their bot was broken and the dev said 'duly noted thanks'.

Your comment was noted.  It was a response of politeness.

It they are running the boat and pressuring the price, I think that is scandal. Please commend on this!

Making accusations of illegal activity without any proof is not a wise thing to do.
PBT ranked now is 750. many people maybe frustrating see price now because never up again or price ico. are peoples not interested in buying this coin because the price is expensive ?
We are now in 769th place, but I have been waiting for a suitable price to enter this project. And now I'm going to buy a 1 PBT, a very good sign that began to increase volumes.

Welcome aboard!
In Primalbase’s case, because it operates office space, the tokens are only useful if you use their facilities. They are useless if you are not located in the same area as their offices.

It was planned that token holder could lend their token with the app to get passive income, that should have been released last spetember and we are still waiting for it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
In Primalbase’s case, because it operates office space, the tokens are only useful if you use their facilities. They are useless if you are not located in the same area as their offices.

Not really. Many business entities, whether it big or small, do a lot of trip and business meeting. Having not in the same part of the world as their office doesn't entirely mean it is useless, as those said business entities could use the office on one of their trip to meet with client.

Other than that, the token can always be used for trading.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve

How do you know it's Primalbase who is faking the volume. Maybe it's just a guy who want's to buy cheap a few token.

Maybe, but I posted that their bot was broken and the dev said 'duly noted thanks'.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
PBT ranked now is 750. many people maybe frustrating see price now because never up again or price ico. are peoples not interested in buying this coin because the price is expensive ?
We are now in 769th place, but I have been waiting for a suitable price to enter this project. And now I'm going to buy a 1 PBT, a very good sign that began to increase volumes.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve

Its not that the price is expensive for Primalbase units or offices it was too cheap to buy now but the main reason of people why they didn't want to buy is lack of support or volume to which they can trade another is the exchanges where it belongs is not good and not known to trade this coins.

We can say it's not about price, it's all about the value  Cheesy
I'm still waiting for that value as an ico investor.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Its not that the price is expensive for Primalbase units or offices it was too cheap to buy now but the main reason of people why they didn't want to buy is lack of support or volume to which they can trade another is the exchanges where it belongs is not good and not known to trade this coins.
Activity: 1148

That was good for primalbase but as what i've seen you are very focus or the team on the offices. I hope it takes effect on the primalbase tokens in the future and having a help from the team itself because it won't effect on price if the team has no marketing that will help the price and liquidity moves.

Primalbase token is a utility token.  We do not speculate on price, nor should we since the token is not a security.  The token's value will be determined by its utility. 
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com

That was good for primalbase but as what i've seen you are very focus or the team on the offices. I hope it takes effect on the primalbase tokens in the future and having a help from the team itself because it won't effect on price if the team has no marketing that will help the price and liquidity moves.
Pages:
Jump to: