Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 15. (Read 152768 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
As a token holder when you have 1 token  and you would like to bring/meet guests in the office you can reserve the meeting room for two hours to have a meeting/talk/chat with them there. But it's not the intention that you bring guests who stay in the office all day

If you would like to reserve the meeting room because you expect guests you can email to the Ops Mgr with your request and also with the number of people your expecting.
Of course we don't assume that you will invite 20 people but the number can be discussed

We can not be held responsible for loss or theft so for that reason it is not possible to leave valuable personal items in the office

In case of late working you can mail your request in advance to the relevant operations manager with date and time. If a request is not submitted in advance, the regular opening hours apply. This will probably change in the future.
Well, speaking from experience, people usually rent their co-working space and living spaces separately when they are travelling around the world doing digital nomad lifestyle.  Typically, when you choose an all-in-one option, you will have to sacrifice quality in one way or another.  Primalbase is focused solely on workspaces so they can dominate that instead of trying to both at the same time from the beginning.  Remember, Primalbase is less than a year old.

Maybe these seem like odd questions but.

1. can you sleep overnight in these places?

2. Can only the token holder access the spaces ie one token per person or can you bring guests in?  How many guests could they bring?

3. Are there rules on the kind of work you might do there? Say you were interested in talking about a video production project and storing some camera equipment is that not really possible?

1. No.  These are for working.  They are not residential spaces.

2. Looking into it.

3. Looking into it.

fair enough on the not sleeping cause it opens up a can of worms BUT whats the point of having that kind of freedom to move around the world and do business but then you still got to find another location to sleep in? Kind of defeats the purpose of being nomadic if thats the term you guys are using. I wonder if nap spaces could be provided for extra payment onto of membership or even thats another area of business that you can link to from the office spaces in a nearby location?
Is there a representative of the exchange here? I have a lot of questions and complaints about the work of the user support service.

This isn't an exchange.  Therefore, there is no representative "of the exchange."
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would like to see more crystal clear image of business model too. My impression of London office fee is getting cheaper. And necessity of PBT coin can not foreseen in the crypt market, except ICO fever lovers.

I may ride for the fever  Roll Eyes but won't be long term holder while I get enough confidence with Primabase business model.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
Is there a representative of the exchange here? I have a lot of questions and complaints about the work of the user support service.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538

2. Can only the token holder access the spaces ie one token per person or can you bring guests in?  How many guests could they bring?

3. Are there rules on the kind of work you might do there? Say you were interested in talking about a video production project and storing some camera equipment is that not really possible?

2. Looking into it.

3. Looking into it.

fair enough on the not sleeping cause it opens up a can of worms BUT whats the point of having that kind of freedom to move around the world and do business but then you still got to find another location to sleep in? Kind of defeats the purpose of being nomadic if thats the term you guys are using. I wonder if nap spaces could be provided for extra payment onto of membership or even thats another area of business that you can link to from the office spaces in a nearby location?

Not sleeping but would be nice to be able to late at nights. It is bad resriction of using the offices.

I Agree with you. It would be nice to be able to work around the clock.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

2. Looking into it.

3. Looking into it.

Not sleeping but would be nice to be able to late at nights. It is bad resriction of using the offices.
Activity: 384
Merit: 103

2. Looking into it.

3. Looking into it.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
I think what he means with "sleep overnight" is more to a case of working overtime in case of a very busy activity that more or less require the worker to stay until late or even well... overnight, which only happen once every few time, and not as in a matter of "living on the office". It'll be nice to know if it is possible as I think such scenario will be very possible to happen

Working late is one things.  Sleeping overnight is another.  IMO

And for the case of working late, is it possible? With a prior notice and cwrtain limit of how many times an entity can request an overtime, perhaps?

2. Looking into it.

3. Looking into it.

I think what he means with "sleep overnight" is more to a case of working overtime in case of a very busy activity that more or less require the worker to stay until late or even well... overnight, which only happen once every few time, and not as in a matter of "living on the office". It'll be nice to know if it is possible as I think such scenario will be very possible to happen

Working late is one things.  Sleeping overnight is another.  IMO
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

2. Looking into it.

3. Looking into it.

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
It would beed to publish occupation rates for each office on the website. Users and investors can see the demand.

2. Looking into it.

3. Looking into it.
Activity: 384
Merit: 103

Activity: 630
The project is very promising and probably will have a successful end. It is best to invest and hold a PBT token so that in the end of this bounty, you will receive a great amount from this project.
ICO Primalbase  ended in 2017 about what bounty you are talking about, the coin is traded on exchanges. the project passed with great fanfare, but has not yet issued the result at 100%, mostly traded in their stabilnog price and recently, trading volumes have increased significantly.
Activity: 81
The project is very promising and probably will have a successful end. It is best to invest and hold a PBT token so that in the end of this bounty, you will receive a great amount from this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
This is a good update i thin after all they build the product they will soon focus and go on with the primalbase tokens.

wow the Primalbase has made a change on weekly posts ,now you have to do 13 posts per week not 15.That's so good .It's a great annoucement.You cans see the ad on Bounty article from Primalbase.
What are you talking about? bounty is over a long time ago already and what the team is doing right now is the expansion of primalbase offices.
Activity: 98
wow the Primalbase has made a change on weekly posts ,now you have to do 13 posts per week not 15.That's so good .It's a great annoucement.You cans see the ad on Bounty article from Primalbase.
Just curious what data you can provide on the web services and backend having a proper penetration test or security audit. It seems like there's a lot going on to make various aspects of the site work for users, including scheduling, balance retrieval and especially the cool up and coming leasing program.

Thanks!

Will get back to you when we get a response.  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: