Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 146. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Are the contribution details and investments options final ?

Hi kellendil,

Thanks for your question. I have asked the team, and will get back to you.
In the meantime, for more information on Primalbase and the ICO, please see the Facebook Live stream tonight on the Primalbase
page: www.facebook.com/primalbasehq at 19:30 Amsterdam time.

I can't wait to watch the live stream tonight, was looking forward for this too. Will also tell my friends to watch this later. Thank you for the update again Primalbase.

You're very welcome MMysterious! Thanks for watching and your interest Smiley
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In this project there is a very solid and professional team
Hi all!

For more information on Primalbase and the ICO, please see the Facebook Live stream tonight on the Primalbase
page: www.facebook.com/primalbasehq at 19:30 Amsterdam time

Very good news, I will also tell my friends the good news, And hopefully, my friend also wants to invest in Primalbase.

Good stuff 100%succes! Thanks for your interest!
Solid team with good vision I hope this project will work very well And can be a useful project for the crypto world As well as creating the latest innovations
The Solid team that builds this project have an goal to set a new kind of the prime price on the market. As we can see more investors cope on this idea because setting a price that is big in the market is risky but if development will implemented to it sure success may happened. So the innovating may also be true on the further development of the project. So the best part to do is to be updated on the thread for changes and updates as long as the effort on doing our part.

Thanks for your input Aztek Smiley It's best to stay in the loop on this thread, and also if you haven't yet, you can sign up for the newsletter on primalbase.com
There will be further technical info sent there.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
How do you see facebook live ? For twitter it's easy but i don't see any live on facebook primalbase right now.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1531
I think the team should open up the ICO to Waves community by allowing Waves token deposit, the community is getting stronger and the Primalbase team can only benefit form this
Good idea to take tokens Waves on ICO. This may several times to expedite the collection of funds. View what do you say to dev?

You are completely right.
Waves platform should be preferred.
Unfortunately not Sad
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/primalbase
--------------------------------------------------**********---------------------------

Also,

I watched the live broadcast.
Sasha's english knowledge is good but Dimitri's english is really awful Smiley

nevertheless,
It's good to see investors involved in the project.
My faith increased.

Activity: 714
Merit: 502
I think the team should open up the ICO to Waves community by allowing Waves token deposit, the community is getting stronger and the Primalbase team can only benefit form this
Good idea to take tokens Waves on ICO. This may several times to expedite the collection of funds. View what do you say to dev?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
Wow, now I watch stream and see a lot interested people in their office. It seems to be really very popular!
Very interesting idea, a real project which you can touch. Hope ICO will be successful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
Online streaming from Waves Community Meetup at Primalbase Werf in Amsterdam is about to begin in a few minutes. Follow the link to join https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/
Watching the live streaming..
You should definitely agree that, this project will surely rise to success. Look out so many materials, Its a good choice to invest here at PrimalBase. This PBT will give us a good profit. ICO is coming. I'm so excited.
Activity: 336
Wow, now I watch stream and see a lot interested people in their office. It seems to be really very popular!
Activity: 560
Hope that the distribution of coins and bounty rapidly because I think it will affect the rate in exchange later

Because bounty hunters sell them so fast that the last one paid get dump token ? Price always dump after ICO, it recover later, not a big deal.
yeah i know it but i mean is the distribution of the pbt, if the dev can sooner distribute the coin its better right ? many people hate to wait. Undecided
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Im watching too, waves and primalbase are the best to be partnered https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/videos/1395910077160206/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hi all!

For more information on Primalbase and the ICO, please see the Facebook Live stream tonight on the Primalbase

Thanks for posting this. I was hoping an option to watch would be made available. Just watched Sasha address the group. Inspiring to watch. Thanks again!
Activity: 336
Hi all!

Ok, I'll definitely check the record
Just had a few questions on the ICO, I hope to hear an answer on them
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
6 more days to ico, happy to see dev activity here, i so want to invite more my friends again to invest in primalbase. I'm sure the sales token will run out for less than a week, the price is not too high for people who believe in a potential project.
It sounds good, heard you will invite more friends to invest here, and hope you get more friends to invest  Wink

Online streaming from Waves Community Meetup at Primalbase Werf in Amsterdam is about to begin in a few minutes. Follow the link to join https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/
I will watch it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Our waiting period is going to end in 6 days when ICO will start. I also have put apart some money already to have few cents of one total. It is too expensive but good thing is still we can invest and become part of this awesome project. A limited number of total coins which will not increase is going to make it much more worth before too long.
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Great !
ICO in less one week :-).
Activity: 462
Hi all!

Thank you very much for helpful information, I will follow the most important info in the development of primalbase every day.
Good luck.
Jump to: