Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 148. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
How long does this campaign will take? sounds good that this project will going to succeed after the ico.
Since I saw that the people behind the team was trusted one.

The maximum duration is one month but based on speculation of many investor. It will be a 1 day crowdsale due to insistent public demand. Primal base feature are fresh and very promising. Guaranteed blockbuster ICO.

Thanks for your comment, vasrasus!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Are the contribution details and investments options final ?
How long does this campaign will take? sounds good that this project will going to succeed after the ico.

Hi joromz1226
For more info on the campaign, please see the bounty thread, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-primalbase-distributed-workspace-for-tech-community-1957769
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The team behind on this project is trusted and have something big when i first saw it but i saw now why vitalik isn't there ?
Although i know its not a big issue ,i am only wondering what happened.

with or without big names like Sasha Ivanov and Vitalik Buterin being "official" advisors, if the project is good, it will be a success no matter what. not to discount the boost that their good names will bring to the project of course. It helps a lot to have the names of these good guys to gain more trust from those who might want to invest.
Im sure they will give great support to this project officially or not.
good luck to everyone involved in this great project!
The team behind on this project is trusted and have something big when i first saw it but i saw now why vitalik isn't there ?

This is not a problem. Early on he gave some advice and info on some other hubs to set up also.
For more information on Primalbase and the ICO, please see the Facebook Live stream tonight on the Primalbase
page: www.facebook.com/primalbasehq at 19:30 Amsterdam time.
Do you have any contact with exchanges to get primalbase listed after the ico ?
If yes, which exchange ?

Hi Xavier59, thanks for your questions. Any exchanges can be used, just like any cryptocurrencies can be used.
FYI: There will be an online stream on the Primalbase Facebook page tonight, which will answer more of these questions
www.facebook.com/primalbasehq

Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
This is probably the fastest ICO project in history, only 1000 tokens are sold and may end in a day. Actually this is the biggest ICO project I have ever been involved in, hope the people in the signature campaign get a good reward from this campaign.
Activity: 560
I believe and very interested about this project the price is over the bitcoin price , hope this project It doesn't take long to get it.
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
All-star line wow! this project is super interesting to wait for and i see more potential that this coin will be one of the best contender in altcoin since. Will follow this thread and i wait for further more news,notice,developments and etc about this coin.
This project obviously have a interesting future ahead. Because of the line up of investors and the coin promise to the market. As we can see on the thread update the coin has an higher starting price to the market so many investor trust this new thing because the development is good in that thing. More thing may happened on the further update. So its better to be updated on the thread for further changes and development of this project. And we also need to do our part on advertising for more developments.
Activity: 462

The maximum duration is one month but based on speculation of many investor. It will be a 1 day crowdsale due to insistent public demand. Primal base feature are fresh and very promising. Guaranteed blockbuster ICO.
Exactly this project is different from others because it involves direct meetings to build the actual workspace, so it is worth it if investors are interested in getting involved in it.
And it may not take long to complete ico and scream for his victory.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If yes, which exchange ?
I believe, the Dev and Team will choosing a big Exchange for Primalbase market.
So, we can be patient about that until ICO is running now.
Activity: 560

yup, i same with you because sounds good that this project will going to succeed Smiley
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Activity: 729
Merit: 545
If yes, which exchange ?
Where can I find bounty program please ?
You can find the bounty program in the altcoins marketplace,it must be named as the same as this main thread is the only difference is the bounty thread just have the [bounty} indicator in title

That's correct zedicus. Thanks for your comment.
The bounty thread is found at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-primalbase-distributed-workspace-for-tech-community-1957769
Sorry sir...
Our posts are the same, i only want to help

Hi naira, no problem! It's nice to notice such helpful and positive people. Thank you for your interest Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
You can find the bounty program in the altcoins marketplace,it must be named as the same as this main thread is the only difference is the bounty thread just have the [bounty} indicator in title

The bounty thread is found at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-primalbase-distributed-workspace-for-tech-community-1957769
Sorry sir...
Our posts are the same, i only want to help
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
@zedicus...i think you'r right
But i want to try help you @Orias67
Check it out this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-primalbase-distributed-workspace-for-tech-community-1957769

Jump to: