Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 17. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 217
If your withdrawal ETH Gateway is finally working, would you be so kind to pay bounty participants, who waited half a year for this opportunity. I am one of them.

#296 signature spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15HNBQFoomtW0PsuPZw9Zi9uA37vaGr5J3BWBn4Rm6nA/edit#gid=0

This is not because of money, the amount is non substantial, the point is in your credibility as a project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Looking forward to trying out the Amsterdam office this year.

Feature suggestion for team to consider implementing as a perk for $PBT holders: free short term stay at nearby hotel, or even a couch or bed in the private office arrangement. That would be amazing for clients to give them a place to stay one way or another while working in the city.

Thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Helping the blockchain world build secure++ stuff!
Looking forward to trying out the Amsterdam office this year.

Feature suggestion for team to consider implementing as a perk for $PBT holders: free short term stay at nearby hotel, or even a couch or bed in the private office arrangement. That would be amazing for clients to give them a place to stay one way or another while working in the city.
It's too late.
it will not bring a surplus value.
In the last 2 years it has been my most upsetting investment.In spite of everything, I think you will earn enough patience.

Your statement implies that you've been holding Primalbase for 2 years.  However, the company has only been around for about 9 months (approx).

So far they are on track to open all 5 offices with leasing by end of this year. 

I know it's 9 months. I,mean worst of all the investments I made in the last two years.
When the other offices are opened, everything will be in good shape.

If you look at how much everything has dumped, it hasn't underperformed the market to date.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Having the ether gateway set, does this mean I can transfer my PBT to MEW? Has anyone tried this and does the transfer successful?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1531
It's too late.
In the last 2 years it has been my most upsetting investment.In spite of everything, I think you will earn enough patience.

Your statement implies that you've been holding Primalbase for 2 years.  However, the company has only been around for about 9 months (approx).

So far they are on track to open all 5 offices with leasing by end of this year. 

I know it's 9 months. I,mean worst of all the investments I made in the last two years.
When the other offices are opened, everything will be in good shape.
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
To me, this project is one of the few successful real world projects so far. In 1-2 years, the demand for the token will increase so much. By the way, since the gateway released, the new question be like:

I agree that there is a lot of potential here, and possibly will be added to larger exchanges soon(even if the Primalbase account is not allowed to acknowledge this). But I do not see a chance of getting listed on poloniex anytime soon. Not because it does not "deserve" to be there, but because poloniex has not been adding any coins at all this year. It seems they just stopped listing new projects completely. Maybe Bittrex though, that would be good.
It's too late.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1531
It's too late.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
To me, this project is one of the few successful real world projects so far. In 1-2 years, the demand for the token will increase so much. By the way, since the gateway released, the new question be like:

EXCITING NEWS!

We are happy to announce that the Gateway for Primalbase Tokens has been released! This is an important development in our project for our token holders. Please read the release notes on our Medium account for instructions and further details and if you have any questions regarding the Gateway you can send an email to [email protected]

Check out our release notes on Medium: https://medium.com/primalbase/the-gateway-for-primalbase-token-has-been-released-19a223f61f88

Good, finally. Hope we'll see PBT on some decentralized exchanges soon with this release.
Pretty good news after a year and finally. I don't wanna stay in waves platform soon will be waiting for good exchanges. I will be waiting more and hopefully you can have a continuous updates like this that can make the community alive again and be back supporting primalbase.

We are hard at work to fulfill the promises of the project.  By end of this year, we still plan to have our first 5 offices open.  And leasing function should be coming up soon.  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
EXCITING NEWS!

We are happy to announce that the Gateway for Primalbase Tokens has been released! This is an important development in our project for our token holders. Please read the release notes on our Medium account for instructions and further details and if you have any questions regarding the Gateway you can send an email to [email protected]

Check out our release notes on Medium: https://medium.com/primalbase/the-gateway-for-primalbase-token-has-been-released-19a223f61f88

Good, finally. Hope we'll see PBT on some decentralized exchanges soon with this release.
Pretty good news after a year and finally. I don't wanna stay in waves platform soon will be waiting for good exchanges. I will be waiting more and hopefully you can have a continuous updates like this that can make the community alive again and be back supporting primalbase.
As a primalbase token investor, it is important for me to know when and how I can lease my tokens. I invested 6 BTC back then, today my tokens are not even worth 1 bitcoin. Is there hope?

Yes, when will the leasing program be available?

This is probably the #1 feature $PBT users want.

We are working hard on it!
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Well, then it's good Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
As a primalbase token investor, it is important for me to know when and how I can lease my tokens. I invested 6 BTC back then, today my tokens are not even worth 1 bitcoin. Is there hope?

Yes, when will the leasing program be available?

This is probably the #1 feature $PBT users want.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

Say me only participants from the whitelist can participate in ICO or without pre-registration investors will be able to participate as well?

ICO is over, and no you didn't to be whitoelisted at that time
I am very pleased with the Ethereum gateway. I never was happy with the waves platform, and then after the online waves wallet said it was shutting down, I got a little worried. But now everything should be golden. I hope this opens doors for more exchanges, I guess we will see soon.

I have not done the switch yet, is it pretty easy and secure?

sidenote: Why does it say the Primalbase account has invested in 61 different coins?  Huh

Yes, part of the reason we waited so long to release it was to make sure it was secure and simple enough to use.  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
EXCITING NEWS!

Hello, I want to transfer my PBT to my eth wallet, since my pbt is on the waves wallet, there is no waves there, if I want to send these PBT to the gate address, I have to buy some waves to pay the transfer fee, right?

Yes that’s right, you need Waves for the transaction fee to send PBT, if you have invested in the ICO you should’ve got one Wave for free from Primalbase. The fees are very low on Waves, if you have one 1 you can make several transactions with it.

Thank you for your information, I have joined in the bounty campaign and received some PBT, I did not receive the wave, I keep this coin because I think it is promising. I will buy some waves and transfer it to my ETH wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
EXCITING NEWS!

Good move now is the time to look for exchange which should be open to accepting either ETH or Waves.Most top exchanges prefer ETH and so if you get a paid listing this should be enough to boost the price of PBT.
Pages:
Jump to: