Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 20. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I know PBT is built on waves platform, I do not know how to track details on that platform, I can use etherscan.io to check all the token details including total supply and big holders.

Try http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/pbt

Thank you for your answer, It is very clear that there are about 1000 holders with balance bigger than 0.0004, and 227 1+ PBT holders, the holders are not too much, more promoting is needed.
When the projects roadmap done, or more buildings built , definitely those who buy and don't hold will regret selling it.

I don't think it's just about buildings. Will those buildings will be filled up and who fills up those buildings.

The people using Primalbase offices is also growing at a steady pace!  Smiley)))

I have a question about PBT payment, I know this project will build more office for rent and the users should pay the fee by PBT token, so they have to buy PBT before renting your office?

Actually there no fee. If you like to use shared spaces, you just need to hold 1 PBT at the same time.
For private offices it works differently.

Correct!

The total circulating supply of PBT is 1000, so that means the maximum number of officed is 1000, and there is only two for Now, am I right? It seems there is a long way to go.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can you get enough money from private office on Amsterdam location to run that office?
People should know if this is sustainable or not.

We are sustainable.

Good for you  Kiss

If I remember well one coin was costing you 5 BTC that time when it was sold during crowdfunding and like many I also couldn't afford to buy any. It went away from my interest since it was not in my reach. Today's price are offering you buy more than 2.5 PBT against one Bitcoin. I need to go through the previous updates by diving in this market.

It was 3 BTC first day which many token were sold on first day. Rest were sold on second day which price was 4 BTC.
Activity: 392
If I remember well one coin was costing you 5 BTC that time when it was sold during crowdfunding and like many I also couldn't afford to buy any. It went away from my interest since it was not in my reach. Today's price are offering you buy more than 2.5 PBT against one Bitcoin. I need to go through the previous updates by diving in this market.

i think  from the time the ico happened , btc is only at less than 1500 USD. if we calculate the price of bitcoin from that time to now and compared it to the price of one primalbse token to now, it is still considerable if we might have good amount of primalbase if we buy for one bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 616

I know PBT is built on waves platform, I do not know how to track details on that platform, I can use etherscan.io to check all the token details including total supply and big holders.

Thank you for your answer, It is very clear that there are about 1000 holders with balance bigger than 0.0004, and 227 1+ PBT holders, the holders are not too much, more promoting is needed.
When the projects roadmap done, or more buildings built , definitely those who buy and don't hold will regret selling it.

I don't think it's just about buildings. Will those buildings will be filled up and who fills up those buildings.

The people using Primalbase offices is also growing at a steady pace!  Smiley)))

I have a question about PBT payment, I know this project will build more office for rent and the users should pay the fee by PBT token, so they have to buy PBT before renting your office?

Actually there no fee. If you like to use shared spaces, you just need to hold 1 PBT at the same time.

Correct!
Can you get enough money from private office on Amsterdam location to run that office?

We are sustainable.
Activity: 966

Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

The people using Primalbase offices is also growing at a steady pace!  Smiley)))

The people using Primalbase offices is also growing at a steady pace!  Smiley)))

That is good. Hope someday we'll see full of entrepreneur, developers and more...
Can you please answer this question:
"Can you get enough money from private office on Amsterdam location to run that office?
People should know if this is sustainable or not."

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

Yeah, but holders should wait for a long term because realizing this project to be big requires a lot of time.
I know there are still a lot of believers on this project, they do not get it listed in big exchanges to avoid hype and at the right time
when there is something to show like the achievement, they will be confident that it will succeed when listed in bigger exchanges.

Well guess what? In this world, this is all about marketing and hype. I see nothing wrong Primalbase getting listed in bigger exchanges because that means higher chances on people founding and knowing this project.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

Yeah, but holders should wait for a long term because realizing this project to be big requires a lot of time.
I know there are still a lot of believers on this project, they do not get it listed in big exchanges to avoid hype and at the right time
when there is something to show like the achievement, they will be confident that it will succeed when listed in bigger exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

Solid team with good vision I hope this project will work very well and can be a useful project for the crypto world. As well as creating the latest innovations.

Thanks!!!

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Solid team with good vision I hope this project will work very well and can be a useful project for the crypto world. As well as creating the latest innovations.
Pages:
Jump to: