Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 183. (Read 152792 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
I have a question ? I can receive a Token PBT from Myether Wallet and use it as my primary purse ETH ?

I suggest you use waves wallet instead.
because easier than myetherwallet. Also, You can also rent BPT tokens in waves wallet.
Small investors will earn additional income by leasing.

I also a little bit confused about this. I understand (hopefully) about the token concept, but how could we use ETH or WAVES address for the ico and staking? I mean, will the stakes converted to WAVES then we can buy BPT from those WAVES and ETH?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Vitalik Buterin ‏ verified account @ VitalikButerin on June 13
More and more
1. This is me socially precommitting that I will not be an advisor for future ICO projects.

___What do you think about that?

There was a lot of pressure upon him because of the fact that his participation influences the amount of collecting in other ICO.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
another great project, im sure this project will be great! thats why im joined.

I'm sure this project will be successful because as we can see many people today are saying that this project is very good not just in terms of its collected ICO but the organize page and ofcourse the full and well approachable managers. Many people will surely recognized this. And this project will be somehow success in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Ethereum & Waves & Dolfin = Success

There is no chance for failure.

Yes that is true ethereum & waves are a good combination. I can't wait to see what happen in the first day of ico. Because i heard that big whales invest to this project.Good luck

Excited on this project with two great people involving in Primalbase Sasha and Vitalik as an advisor it will surely have a successful ICO. Looking forward for this. Congrats in advance i say.
I agree with you those two people are great and it is my first time joining a campaign this project is the future of ETH and WAVES hope this will be a success.
Activity: 980
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
when it posts in the signature campaign will be considered. every week on the day of Tuesday was written.

but it's been updated. only new participants have been added to the list.  Wink good luck dev.

We just talk with sylon and said that Thursday will be calculated after that..And if you fulfill the conditions within this week you will get your first stake tomorrow. But I thought the first week's awards were distributed last week.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Are you going to Polo or Bittrex?
we still doesnt know about it, primalbase still run their ico and we hope it will be succesful

yes that's true! Primalbase is just few days for there ICO lunch and we just hope that they were successful.

I'm seeing a one day sold out token on this one. As to many are talking about Primabase ICO in social media. I guess whales are ready for this. More success to Primalbase team and thanks for being part of it.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
when it posts in the signature campaign will be considered. every week on the day of Tuesday was written.

but it's been updated. only new participants have been added to the list.  Wink good luck dev.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1531
I have a question ? I can receive a Token PBT from Myether Wallet and use it as my primary purse ETH ?

I suggest you use waves wallet instead.
because easier than myetherwallet. Also, You can also rent BPT tokens in waves wallet.
Small investors will earn additional income by leasing.
Activity: 238
honestly, i would buy a nice house and have all the devs come and work and stay if they want, after that we can sell the house
yeah,and see it to another devs,all of you should like the same style house!
Activity: 238
I want join the ICO,the share workspace concept is pretty good!
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Throw vitalik's face on the advisor page, who probably doesn't even give one word of advice, because why not right definitely need something to make it look more legit!

as far as I see in this threds, two heros are appreciated to investing. but what if one of them are not really involving this project? dev team will refund ICO BTC at each claim? B4 things happen like this, Vitalik should show up nor never show up.

Activity: 616
More and more
1. This is me socially precommitting that I will not be an advisor for future ICO projects.

I didn't want to spread FUD and asked that team privately.
And team answered "He's still an advisor."

If they want to give more details, it'd be good.

An advisor is just that, an advisor.  There are many advisors on many projects.  To what extent they are working with a team can vary from small to large.  We do not speak for any of our advisors.  If you want to know the extent of their involvement you can ask them.  If they are comfortable with telling you they will.  If they are not they won't.

Will this ICO have a cap or not?

Yes there is a cap.
Activity: 490
Will this ICO have a cap or not?
Activity: 966
More and more

I didn't want to spread FUD and asked that team privately.
And team answered "He's still an advisor."

If they want to give more details, it'd be good.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm waiting for the answer to Vitalik Buterin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
honestly, i would buy a nice house and have all the devs come and work and stay if they want, after that we can sell the house
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
is there a cap for day one?

any web site will do a presale?

thanks!
Activity: 42
More and more

Activity: 27
Throw vitalik's face on the advisor page, who probably doesn't even give one word of advice, because why not right definitely need something to make it look more legit!
Activity: 700

Information on distribution is coming soon.
Thanks for the update, I hope to have the right information to be able to receive token PBT the campaign
Jump to: