Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 187. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
it is very sad, that bounty company for twitter to high. 5k followers. to much for me for now.
Participants bounty twitter will only be followed by famous and professional people. The reason may be because the price of this coin is fantastic.

I think the main reason is to avoid abused on twitter bounties just like what happened on other campaign. Many participants is not following the rules for tweeting and retweeting. They are just spamming before the end of campaign
Yes that is right many are abuser almost on twitter campaign so i think 5000 followers to join on primal twitter campaign is great decision from dev and also to manager.  I regret because i won't be able to join because my followers is not enough.

I also spotted some twitter accounts on ETT that have same username with different number. Twitter campaign is very easy to abused. I'm glad they made a 5000 follower requirements.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I joined your primalbase signature bounty campaign and social campaign to help you promote your ico and have a good succes,i may recommend for you guys to spread your team and introduce it in every country that is near you to help you ico too
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
it is very sad, that bounty company for twitter to high. 5k followers. to much for me for now.
Participants bounty twitter will only be followed by famous and professional people. The reason may be because the price of this coin is fantastic.

I think the main reason is to avoid abused on twitter bounties just like what happened on other campaign. Many participants is not following the rules for tweeting and retweeting. They are just spamming before the end of campaign
Yes that is right many are abuser almost on twitter campaign so i think 5000 followers to join on primal twitter campaign is great decision from dev and also to manager.  I regret because i won't be able to join because my followers is not enough.
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

At first I was not interested, but after reading there is a ceo-wave and eth co-founder involved in primal team, I do not hesitate to follow this campaign.
ICO hasn't started yet? I think it will be a very short ICO after its release later. I'm optimistic that primalbase will be a positive campaign.
The price of PBT is 5 BTC will anyone be interested, and how does this work ?.
Very many questions, but after seeing the team primalbase very surprised. No doubt Ico will succeed.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
No FUD in this topic yet! Strange! lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Indeed this project is built of course with good team management and supported by developers who have potential in field,so of course can attract investors to participate in this project.
good luck dev.
I am very interested in this project. Hopefully the prospect of the future is very good. May many investors participate. Good luck. I am trying to recommend my friends to participate in supporting primalbase. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 574
i Want join  signature campaign but wait for rank up
Hopefully not too late

I hope your rankings will rise in the next few days in order to follow the signature campaign .. keep patient and spirit Wink
Activity: 532
i Want join  signature campaign but wait for rank up
Hopefully not too late
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Counting days till the ICO
one of the best projects at the moment
good job guys Smiley
Activity: 616
Did the team managed to made marketing tours to some parts of the world where crypto is largely popular before ICO starts? It would be nice but maybe its online marketing is enough accompanied with Waves and Ethereum community support.

The team did manage that, yes.

I'm going to participate on this project which will be successful, already join in the bounty program, also if i have some funds in this coming week, i would like to invest in this project which has a good plan. Polo or bittrex ? both ?  Grin

We cannot name exchanges beforehand.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I enrolled in a company signature and very happy about it. When I will definitely take part ico. Because I really liked the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Did the team managed to made marketing tours to some parts of the world where crypto is largely popular before ICO starts? It would be nice but maybe its online marketing is enough accompanied with Waves and Ethereum community support.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When ICO starts: Does ICO prices change when BTC prices are between $1000 and $1500? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 462
I'm going to participate on this project which will be successful, already join in the bounty program, also if i have some funds in this coming week, i would like to invest in this project which has a good plan. Polo or bittrex ? both ?  Grin
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
On which platform will be the token. Wawes or Ethereum, or on both?

PBT tokens will be on both Ethereum and Waves platform btw.
but wait, if the PBT tokens is both eth and waves , how about when the tokens will listed in market? the PBT tokens will be different ETH between Waves or still same?

Still the same. One supply.
oh okey its good Grin

Are there also other locations planned or will you stay in Amsterdam?

Other locations are planned, starting off with:

Berlin
London
New York
Singapore

m
indonesian is not in your plan sir? Grin i think indonesian have biggest community here Grin i suggest you tou pick indonesian in your plan Grin
Activity: 434
Are there also other locations planned or will you stay in Amsterdam?

Other locations are planned, starting off with:

Berlin
London
New York
Singapore

That sounds good, can we visit them once they are open?
Activity: 616

but wait, if the PBT tokens is both eth and waves , how about when the tokens will listed in market? the PBT tokens will be different ETH between Waves or still same?

Still the same. One supply.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

Jump to: