Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 203. (Read 152792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
it's a great project. the project team and the supporters is very good quality. i 'll join signature , Twitter and newsletter campaigns.

good luck team. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Price of 1PBT is unbelievable.For the first time I see something like this,All this is a little confusing.But Good Luck for this project.I follow you!!!
I thought of it for the first time at such an incredible price, I was a little hesitant about this project, but after seeing the people who supported this project were the best people and my doubts disappeared. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
The entry price is really high in comparison of other ICOs, but the project is really interesting and really different then what we see in other thread. Won't invest, but sure will follow the project.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
I wish this primalbase will be successful and not a scam because my last bounty campaigns that i joined is a scam and all the post that i done in my last campaign was wasted. And we hope in the near future this primalbase will continue.
Me too, my last campaign was scammed so I consume my time for nothing. I think this project will become successfull and from what I been read this campaign is trusted and legit. I'm really bit excited about the ICO, I wish all participants in this project may participate until the end.

Well, good luck for everyone in this project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

I am a little confused on the "limited period offer"-3BTC on first ICO day and 4BTC on the 2nd to 7th day of the ICO.
Is the 3BTC and 4BTC are the prices of 1 PBT?(early bird bonous?)

Correct.
3 BTC is the price of 1 PBT at the first day of ICO and so on Wink
(Yes, this is early bird bonus. Because normal price of 1 PBT is 5 BTC)

Did i understood right, that need 5000btc to start the project? no more or less

Not, excatly. They need between 3000-5000 BTC. I asked them a question about this. There is huge difference(2000 BTC), how much actually they need? As far as I follow, I couldn't get an answer.
But the token sale could be sold out at the first day of ICO. So I assume that they need 3000 BTC at least, if they collect more that will help the company for being more flexible.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 987
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Why I did not find such an interesting project in the calendar

https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar

It would be nice to add it there
Activity: 532
Merit: 256
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
it is very sad, that bounty company for twitter to high. 5k followers. to much for me for now.

They correctly made such limits, take heavyweights with 5k followers - sifts out bots and leaves good participants.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
Price of 1PBT is unbelievable.For the first time I see something like this,All this is a little confusing.But Good Luck for this project.I follow you!!!

Me too this is my first time to see like this coin. We should believe that this Initial Coin Offering will become succesful 😊. We should do our best to this project so that the project of this coin will happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Did i understood right, that need 5000btc to start the project? no more or less
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 700
it is very sad, that bounty company for twitter to high. 5k followers. to much for me for now.
Activity: 672
The interesting experiment, has decided to take part. I think here it is worth investing. Only 1000 coins, I think that everyone can cost $100000
Activity: 742

I am a little confused on the "limited period offer"-3BTC on first ICO day and 4BTC on the 2nd to 7th day of the ICO.
Is the 3BTC and 4BTC are the prices of 1 PBT?(early bird bonous?)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
It's a very nice idea actually and not that hard to achieve. I was pleasantly surprised they will accept BTC and not only eth and waves.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
I don't understand what their coin-price strategy is so expensive, it doesn't go into any type of investor, but if the prospect is clear I will rethink to get involved. This is a very bold move from the developers and also bets on its reputation with a very short ico time. This is a new history of altcoin world to increase their value with bitcoin.

The price of a single token is OK when you have only 1000 tokens. Since the tokens will represent real world work spaces, the price per single token is fine.

What I don't get though is the bonus term. I've asked this but couldn't get an answer. In a project where tokens simply represent real world things, I don't think having a bonus stage is a good idea.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I don't understand what their coin-price strategy is so expensive, it doesn't go into any type of investor, but if the prospect is clear I will rethink to get involved. This is a very bold move from the developers and also bets on its reputation with a very short ico time. This is a new history of altcoin world to increase their value with bitcoin.
its a unique coin . founder Ethereum Vitalik has become a PrimalBase Team. i think this project will have a good reputations Grin
Activity: 1890
The OGz Club
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Wow,another real and promising project.
The project of Primalbase is so amazing and good. I wish the team of primalbase will be still on the top and will ensure efficiency and profitability of Primalbase business model. I’m glad that this project will be successful.
All-star line wow! this project is super interesting to wait for and i see more potential that this coin will be one of the best contender in altcoin since. Will follow this thread and i wait for further more news,notice,developments and etc about this coin.
Well, Primalbase project is good project to us and I hope that this project will be successful. I guess that the Primalbase token will be the one coin in altcoin. I wish this project will be continue in the near future and am happy become part of this project.
Merit: 256
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
I think the proof of consensus is a good idea, I am glad that there are projects going on this way
Jump to: