Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 199. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
i think all tokens will be sold in the first 24 hours.

why?
This business model grows forever.
There is endless income in this business.
In many countries, Real estate investment trust companies pay very little tax.
for example Turkey just visit https://www.vergiportali.com/KoseYazilari.aspx?Type=YaziDetay&id=55 (Turkish)

just visit this sites:
https://www.davincivirtual.com/
http://www.regus.com/

I am an old Regus customer.
The offices we use;
Ankara Turkey, Istanbul Turkey, Taipei Taiwan.
Virtual office service was obtained at 3 locations.
and  8 meetings were held in Taipei in 1 year.
3 virtual offices 1 year cost : 36.000 euro
8 meeting in Taipei : 24.000 euro
TOTAL COST : 60.000 euro In 2013

I also think so because looking suplay that only 1000 tokens with people behind the scenes of this project that is already famous is very likely to happen
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Just finished reading this another wonderful QnA article by PrimalBase. Guys go try reading this QnA it has all the information needed. I really do wanna invest on the first day of ICO with a minimum purchase of 0.00001PBT but sadly i dont have enough btc yet. Anyway wishing all fortune to this wonderful project.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful link. I am slowly beginning to understand how this whole thing works. From what I have read, this project only concerns IT related offices and companies which needs high tech infrastracture, is that right? Can non-IT / non-Tech startups and companies can also take part of the PrimalBase community? Like Advertising or Marketing companies or possibly an HR office of a certain Food company?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I like the concept I hope more details are coming soon.
I have a question.

What if the Token gains a large amount of value through speculation
It sounds like a good thing but wouldn't that mean it would be pricing out people that actually want to use this service?

If this hits lets say, 1bn market cap, how many people are going to be able really own, or even rent tokens for their intended use case?

I'm not sure if we just talked in slack or not, but questions were similar!

It would vastly increase the value of the PBT tokens those who bought them to use the space hold from the sale. They could choose to sell them, or lease them out in this case, for a large profit. If it were people wanting to lease from others, however, it would greatly increase the barrier to entry yes. I have passed this hypothetical along to the team for comment as well, thank you.
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Guys, I think that this project will make great progress. Vitalik Buterin in Team! Don't miss the chance!  Cool
Poloniex will be undoubtedly.

Don't forget Sasha. Good project and the good team. Primalbase to the moon  Wink

true
Sasha is the king
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have a question.

What if the Token gains a large amount of value through speculation
It sounds like a good thing but wouldn't that mean it would be pricing out people that actually want to use this service?

If this hits lets say, 1bn market cap, how many people are going to be able really own, or even rent tokens for their intended use case?

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

It's amazing I'm sure this project will be a success because it sees its team as a great person.
Activity: 324
"Advisor" sounds to me just renting hero's name. If Sasha and Vilatik are involved as a part of dev, I will be in with plenty of BTC definitely. it will hype when listed to Polo.

However, I feel accommodation market demand is limited that do not feel it worth to invest BTC for the accommodation project itself.

For short term ICO money fervor players, take a risk and go for it.

Activity: 329
Guys, I think that this project will make great progress. Vitalik Buterin in Team! Don't miss the chance!  Cool

Don't forget Sasha. Good project and the good team. Primalbase to the moon  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wow this is a great project and it can help many people in some ways.Hoping for the success to this project and youve got the best founders.Im gonna support this project and cheers to you guys.Ive seen that you actually planed it carefully.Again,Cheers to you guys.
Great project with best founder I'm sure this will be a success.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1531
i think all tokens will be sold in the first 24 hours.

why?
This business model grows forever.
There is endless income in this business.
In many countries, Real estate investment trust companies pay very little tax.
for example Turkey just visit https://www.vergiportali.com/KoseYazilari.aspx?Type=YaziDetay&id=55 (Turkish)

just visit this sites:
https://www.davincivirtual.com/
http://www.regus.com/

I am an old Regus customer.
The offices we use;
Ankara Turkey, Istanbul Turkey, Taipei Taiwan.
Virtual office service was obtained at 3 locations.
and  8 meetings were held in Taipei in 1 year.
3 virtual offices 1 year cost : 36.000 euro
8 meeting in Taipei : 24.000 euro
TOTAL COST : 60.000 euro In 2013

Activity: 594
Merit: 251
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It is not clear how this token should be tied to the amount of m2 of space or m3 of volume leased out.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
For one BTC hi received 0.25 PBT correct ?

First 24hrs 1 BTC would be 0.33 PBT
Day 2 to 7 - 1 BTC would be 0.25 PBT
Day 8 and after - 1 BTC would be 0.20 PBT
Price big, but i think all tokens will be sold in the first 24 hours.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
This is a big project and i am very thankful that i'm accepted to participate on sig campaign. This project is a good one because i see that two person like sasha and vitalik are in the primalbase team.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
I did some search on Google with this picture :

but it looks like you created the image. Nothing wrong there, but I would like to know your source.
Do you also have proof that vitalik is actually supporting your project ? Has he posted on then ANN or anywhere publicly ?
Apperently, Vitalik hasn't posted anything yet but sasha did confirmed that he like the project and he fully supported it. But sasha confirmed that Dmitry and Vitalik has talked already and vitalik liked the project idea too.
yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry.
As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea.
I'm an advisor to the project and we'll use Primalbase office space.
Activity: 729
Merit: 545
I did some search on Google with this picture :

but it looks like you created the image. Nothing wrong there, but I would like to know your source.
Do you also have proof that vitalik is actually supporting your project ? Has he posted on then ANN or anywhere publicly ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
i see advisors vitalik and sasha and not need to read a lot about it . It is good ico  Cheesy
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
A very interesting project...
Seeing sasha involved in this gives me trust in this.
I have been following waves since start and he has done a excellent job..

the first day of primal is going to be very busy, most probably sell out on first day..
Interesting Indeed, not only Sasha is involved in this instead there are two more who is interested which is Dmitry and Vitalik who is a reputable devs too.
And yes, the first day might be the day where all tokens will be sold out because of that big offer from which is a 40% discount.

I have no idea about Dmitry but yeah Vitalik is ofcourse a reputable dev

ICO's are hot right now and always but the thing here is the devs in it are all top notch and the concept is also lovely.
It is not one of those ICOs where many people jump in and then dump it, it's gonna be buy and hold and use.
Actually Vitalik and Sasha aren't devs for this project but rather they're advisors and they fully support the project's idea.
And yes, this coin will definitely be different to other ICOs but there surely be a dump on this coin that will be followed by a huge price hike.
Jump to: