Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 204. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Sasha Ivanov and Vitalik Buterin are listed as consultants, the project will be successful. Can ICO get a quota?
yes i agree with you, these a great tim! iam realy sure that this project wil succesfully! Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
We hope that ICO will be successful!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thank you for accepting me in signature campaign. after read the ICO i think it's promising project with a strong team and I want to join the other campaign too, except your social media campaign because my twitter followers not meet the following requirements for now...
I join to primalbase bounty campaign because I really hope that this Initial Coin Offering will become succesful in the near future.

I'm happy to be part of this campaign.

Activity: 448

That's really a great project with the support of Vitalik Buterin. The ICO date is June 26, but what is the exact start time of this ICO?

The exact time is not too important because the change in price will last a couple of days so don't worry about exact time if your concerned is about the price. Smiley

i think he just want to be one of the early birds mate who wants to have a big bonus. we know that the early one will invest, the bigger bonus he gets. cause some ico only have that 50% bonus for instance in just 3 to 6 hrs, then reduce the bonus for the next hours.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

That's really a great project with the support of Vitalik Buterin. The ICO date is June 26, but what is the exact start time of this ICO?

The exact time is not too important because the change in price will last a couple of days so don't worry about exact time if your concerned is about the price. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Promising project with a strong team. Fingers crossed
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Activity: 532
it is mostly clear for me the idea of the project, but will the token be traded on any exchange or not?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I wish this primalbase will be successful and not a scam because my last bounty campaigns that i joined is a scam and all the post that i done in my last campaign was wasted. And we hope in the near future this primalbase will continue.
Yes we are all hope that this bounty campaign won't let us down because we can't see or know if a campaign is really safe or not. But as i read it's information i see that this bounty campaign is safe or can be trusted and as we all say that this is successful like other campaigns.
Activity: 343
What is the advantage or flexibility of having a dual-blockchain?  Any roadblocks with that approach?
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
I wish this primalbase will be successful and not a scam because my last bounty campaigns that i joined is a scam and all the post that i done in my last campaign was wasted. And we hope in the near future this primalbase will continue.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
I join to your bounty campaign primalbase because I really hope that this Initial Coin Offering will become succesful. I'm happy to be part of this campaign. Thanks for accepting me in signature campaign. I want to join in social media campaign but I can't join in your social media campaign because my twitter followers not meet the following requirements.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sasha Ivanov and Vitalik Buterin are listed as consultants, the project will be successful. Can ICO get a quota?

Well this project well get automatic success since Sasha Ivanov and Vitalik Buterin is a Major factor on this project so provably this ICO will not take for so long and well end up faster as set end date unto it, And Im sure The followers of those two allstar names are starting to load some bullets to prepare to buy when ICO is been announced to start.
Its good that we can see this future on this primal base initial coin offering,Sasha Ivanoc and Vitalik Buterin is one of the best people i know in this world of altcoins and ico's so i think thats true that this will be a huge succes Smiley
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Well this project well get automatic success since Sasha Ivanov and Vitalik Buterin is a Major factor on this project so provably this ICO will not take for so long and well end up faster as set end date unto it, And Im sure The followers of those two allstar names are starting to load some bullets to prepare to buy when ICO is been announced to start.
Activity: 616
Come and join the discussion!

Please join our slack using this linkhttp://project-primal.herokuapp.com/

Link to join our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA3tHV6KJkHaFwusYw
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
So seems like this initial coin offering of primalbase is a dual contract ico based on waves on ethereum this looks interesting to me and other investors and we will come along to join the ico,goodluck and more power
Activity: 700
I hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly and hopefully someday I will be a member of this project
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
After looking into your projects and this infos i can clearly say that this ico of primalbase will be succesfull in the end of the ico.I will support this ico and will join the crowdfunding.Cheers and goodluck for this ico.Hope the best
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
After seeing the people behind the scenes of this project who are famous for their reputation, I believe this project will be successful
Having a good team beyond each cryptcurrency ico that will you launch is really important.Good and educated team will lead the ico to succes which we are both seeing in this ico of the primalbase.I hope for the best for this Initial coin offering to be succesful
Jump to: