Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 88. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Today is supposed to be the next round of distribution. And bounty distribution day from what we've been told. Last week the distribution had already occurred by this time of day. So I'm not sure of the actual time. It's already late afternoon where the team is, I believe. It might be nice to get an update as to what their plan is for today.
I have received my PBT about 15 minutes ago.

Awesome. That's great to hear that things are flowing today. I imagine that they are distributing first to the next round of ICO participants and that the bounty distribution will follow that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Today is supposed to be the next round of distribution. And bounty distribution day from what we've been told. Last week the distribution had already occurred by this time of day. So I'm not sure of the actual time. It's already late afternoon where the team is, I believe. It might be nice to get an update as to what their plan is for today.
I have received my PBT about 15 minutes ago.
Is there any plan from dev where PBT will be marketed? Or now have entered the market?

hoping to hit bittrex.
anyway, is today the distribution of bounties? just heard the hearsays, they said today is the day.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is there any plan from dev where PBT will be marketed? Or now have entered the market?

hoping to hit bittrex.
anyway, is today the distribution of bounties? just heard the hearsays, they said today is the day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Not much action on Waves DEX Undecided

What's the price on waves dex?

There have hardly been any buys or sells on the Waves Dex yet. Current prices are between 3.8-4 BTC per PBT.

Waves Dex is a joke, I can't believe a well capitalised project like this can't offer better services, no one seems to be interested in using them. PBT need to move to a better and bigger exchange

Waves Dex is just a start point thus PBT is based on Waves. They working on exchangers list, and we have nowhere to hurry.

This is well stated. No one should look at the Waves Dex as anything other than a starting place for the PBT token. And I think it's way too harsh to call it "a joke." It is a work in progress obviously. Within the next few months it will undergo a long-planned complete re-design which will bring it on par with any world-class exchange out there. But even as is, it's completely adequate for the situation we are in. It is better than nothing. It gives those with a pressing, immediate need to buy or sell at least an option to do so.

I do think the best hope we have for a "big" exchange relatively soon is Bittrex.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

There have hardly been any buys or sells on the Waves Dex yet. Current prices are between 3.8-4 BTC per PBT.
It deserve a bigger exchanges, lately the volume in waves are decreasing based on my observation.
Maybe with this valuable tokens we need to see it in bittrex or poloniex.

I would think Bittrex is much more likely than Poloniex at this point. PBT is a Waves-based token right now and Bittrex already lists Waves. I'm guessing it will be at least a few weeks before we'll see it though. I think they've said they will wait for the final distribution in 3 weeks before having it listed anywhere else. It will be interesting to see what they announce in the coming weeks.

I know it's unlikely, but Kraken would be great. Especially for European traders.

Waves Dex is a joke, I can't believe a well capitalised project like this can't offer better services, no one seems to be interested in using them. PBT need to move to a better and bigger exchange

Waves Dex is just a start point thus PBT is based on Waves. They working on exchangers list, and we have nowhere to hurry.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
When will we have our primal tokens?... There are people trading right now and a lot of invest people don't have any token of our investment... This is all but not fair... very disgusting this actitude... if you send tokens you send tokens to ALL invest people... (and I refuse to ask about bounties... if you are doing this to your invest crew I refuse to have a fair treat for bounties ones)  Angry
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

I would think Bittrex is much more likely than Poloniex at this point. PBT is a Waves-based token right now and Bittrex already lists Waves. I'm guessing it will be at least a few weeks before we'll see it though. I think they've said they will wait for the final distribution in 3 weeks before having it listed anywhere else. It will be interesting to see what they announce in the coming weeks.
You're right! Bittrex already has WAVES, is much more viable than Poloniex, and lately people are migrating to Bittrex, just check the current volumes of negotiations, regarding PBT, what is the expected price per token?
both exchange is good and its not a big problem in poloniex because the daily volume there is good . if you ask PBT it maybe 5btc per token same as ico price or higher .Somehow it will may go dump after being listed by of few bounty hunters who wants to sell their PBT token.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281

You're right! Bittrex already has WAVES, is much more viable than Poloniex, and lately people are migrating to Bittrex, just check the current volumes of negotiations, regarding PBT, what is the expected price per token?

It deserve a bigger exchanges, lately the volume in waves are decreasing based on my observation.

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 392

Soon (tm)

Cheesy

Distribution will be done and we'll the exchanges. I don't think it's a bad process.
Sure I prefer one time distribution, it would be more fair.

I don't think a one time distribution would be more fair at all. If that were the case, we would all still be waiting for our PBT tokens to be distributed. I think what they did was distribute the first batch to everyone who had entered their correct Waves address by a certain deadline. Now they will be distributing every Monday for the next three weeks to give everyone else a chance to get the correct information entered. Doing it once a week seems like a completely reasonable and efficient way to do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Activity: 182
Soon (tm)

Cheesy

Distribution will be done and we'll the exchanges. I don't think it's a bad process.
Sure I prefer one time distribution, it would be more fair.
Activity: 186
Pages:
Jump to: