Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 90. (Read 152792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
If the average Hot Desk in London is $600 a month but Amsterdam is $300... Wouldn't nearly all PBT be leased to locations like London, while the Amsterdam location will be under-utilised because the average PBT leasing costs are too high relative to the market value of co-working spaces in the area?

It would seem better to slightly adjust it, so that 1 PBT always gets you a spot at the premier locations but at some locations it's relatively priced to cost less so that the co-working spaces are optimally utilised (It should also represent nearly the same overall cost to the business.)

Locations are chosen with many factors and variables in mind. The ones mentioned on the website are going ahead according to schedule. Others will be voted on after this.

Thanks very much for the reply, I am aware locations are chosen with multiple factors and variables.

However as stated the lease value of each PBT location will be relative to the cost of competing shared workspace options in the same area. So price fixing at 1 PBT for all locations is a sub-optimal strategy regardless of other variables and factors.

This will also manifest itself in voting, with PBT holders voting for the most expensive locations as opposed to the best locations. (Doubly so because you haven't given PBT clear profit exposure to the rest of the growth of the business, so costs/expenses & profitability of locations will be irrelevant to them -  only the annual lease value of their PBT.) On the other side of the coin, you don't have enough equity in PBT yourselves to be committed to maintaining its benefits & increasing its value long term.

So in addition to suggesting that locations are relatively priced with the most expensive being 1 PBT. I would also suggest a clear revenue/profit % buy back scheme where the bought PBT are for your use but locked till 2025. This clarity will give PBT holders an interest in the success of the underlying business model & promoting/suggesting your traditional office revenue streams & keeping that in mind when voting on locations. While the PBT tokens you purchase, locked till 2025, will give you enough equity and therefore incentive to maintain and grow the value proposition of PBT till at least 2025...

(I have PBT already btw & think it will grow significantly but will then largely be capped relative to lease value unless it has clear exposure to the growth of the business.)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
If the average Hot Desk in London is $600 a month but Amsterdam is $300... Wouldn't nearly all PBT be leased to locations like London, while the Amsterdam location will be under-utilised because the average PBT leasing costs are too high relative to the market value of co-working spaces in the area?

It would seem better to slightly adjust it, so that 1 PBT always gets you a spot at the premier locations but at some locations it's relatively priced to cost less so that the co-working spaces are optimally utilised (It should also represent nearly the same overall cost to the business.)

Locations are chosen with many factors and variables in mind. The ones mentioned on the website are going ahead according to schedule. Others will be voted on after this.
i have sent the instruction and pm you sylon
i have put new waves address  and i hope its ok now.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
ATTENTION, VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL PRIMALBASE BOUNTIES CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS: Our gateway into Ethereum is still under development. Thus, we will only be able to distribute bounties tokens on WAVES addresses.

Participants who provided a WAVES address in a first time don't have anything to do.
All participants who provided an ETH address, you have to create and send me a WAVES address.

How ?

Send me a bitcointalk private message with the following informations:

Code:
Bitcointalk username:
Spreadsheet campaign (signature, twitter, newsletter, etc.):
Line in spreadsheet document:
WAVES address:

The sooner you send me your PM, the quicker your address will be changed and you will be able to receive your bounties tokens.
Attention, there is a deadline to provide us your new address: you have 3 days to send us your PM. After that date, a final spreadsheet will be sent to distribution team and users who will not have provided a new WAVES address won't be able to receive their bounties tokens on time. They will have to wait our gateway into Ethereum development to be finished. In other words, they will only receive their bounties tokens in a few weeks. So please spread the word about this address change process!

Please, pay attention to scammers
: ONLY USE THIS LINK TO SEND ME A PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=112240
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
When primalbaste gets listed at coinmarketcap?

this is in process and will happen soon

Great, thanks

That's good ... I'm waiting too  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Code:
Good afternoon. We offer you participation in the bounty wallet.

To participate in the bounty.
1) Download InflationCoin wallet.
- https://mega.nz/#!EPhBCILQ!OOwLwAhPlP0hkk3OvwMcaWGqZ5htCMBVLfhy1gj0WYM
2) Wait for the synchronization with the network.
3) Copy the InflationCoin wallet.
4) Fill form for participation.
- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WMGVXCPeCWEJ5loY-_RbQQHGjw66O3q1Nyl7GsTqk6w
Rules:
- Do not use the exchanger wallet for getting bounty.
- Only those who received this letter can participate.

Token distributing will be made July 17, 2017. Reward 10,000 IFLT.

Where did the fraudsters get my email address?
Was the Primalbase data base hacked?
Or was the bitcointalk data base hacked?
legendary
Activity: 1138

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

I think still in submission, will soon be listed in coinmarketcap.
I don't know if it's already planned, but I was thinking that another Q and A session with Dmitry would probably be very welcomed by the community. I'm not sure how questions were gathered for the 7 sessions he did during the ICO period, but I'm guessing the community has a whole new set of them now that it's over. He did such a great job responding to everything. I'd love for that to continue.

I can mention this to the team, thank you
Activity: 182
I don't know if it's already planned, but I was thinking that another Q and A session with Dmitry would probably be very welcomed by the community. I'm not sure how questions were gathered for the 7 sessions he did during the ICO period, but I'm guessing the community has a whole new set of them now that it's over. He did such a great job responding to everything. I'd love for that to continue.

I agree with that, Team was transparent before and during the ICO. Hope we'll see same effort after the ICO Wink
Merit: 500
Activity: 238

Great, thanks

legendary
Activity: 1344
I love how all the communication for an entire week has been ''in a few weeks", ''soon more details".

You bought some lambos yet?

Testing mine right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmNolu_ZUpk&feature=youtu.be&t=21
CORRECT, BTC

And it's named BTC, so BAD FAKE STILL

Date   Type   Price (BTC)   Amount (PBT)   Total (BTC)
03/07/2017 17:03:35   Buy   5.89000000   0.1781   1.04900900

Some people have toooo much time

I've opened the platform locally (with the price I've taken the screenshot from) and now on https://waveswallet.io/ . The transaction from the screenshot is INDEED not listed on the online version!
I wouldn't waste time to post it here if it hadn't been shown to me exactly as the screenshot I've posted. That must be a bug in the user interface of the browser extension of the platform.

please report any bugs to [email protected]

also, please be careful about fakes, there have been fake messages and scams.
only trust messages coming from Primalbase
Activity: 186
I love how all the communication for an entire week has been ''in a few weeks", ''soon more details".

You bought some lambos yet?
I already add the waves address on my dashboard 2days ago but I still don't receive my PBT is there a problem?

More will be released every Monday this month.

Why on monday?... why some people have their tokens before than others?... I can't understand

They are released in batches. We appreciate your patience.

The next round is on Monday July 10, at 12:00 (UTC).

If you already provided your Waves wallet address - great! If you haven’t done so yet - you can do it now in your Primalbase personal account.
In any case, please take time to ensure the following:
* Waves address you have entered is correct - tokens will be sent to this address.

* You have access to your Waves wallet, you backed up the seed and stored it securely - otherwise token will be non-retrievable.

* You didn't insert exchange address instead of your wallet - otherwise the token will be non-retrievable.

* The amount of tokens indicated in your personal account is correct.

We also would like to let you know that along with your PBT you will receive 1 Waves for all transactions you are willing to make with your PBT in the future.

Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us immediately at [email protected]

Im sure I read also that we can move to ether wallet is there a date on when this will happen as I would prefer to have in Myetherwallet.

will happen in a few weeks
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I guess when it's listed anywhere else than Waves DEX

Primalbase must send them a request and they'll add it in a day or two.

Good sign, waiting for PBT on major exchanges. I want to buy some, its really good project and i think that price will be really big later. New idea can bring good money.
Merit: 327

Primalbase must send them a request and they'll add it in a day or two.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: